>better than buying Blurays
>better than cable TV
>better than Netflix
>better than Amazon Prime Video
>better than Hulu
>better than iTunes
>better than Redbox
>better than your shitty video rental store from the 90's
>better than your shitty video rental store that is still around because plebs feel sorry for it despite being a dead business.

There is no better way to obtain movies and TV shows and become a Sup Forums patrician.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqSS_3DSZO8
1337x.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>actually waiting for torrents
>no instant access like Amazon/Netflix/Sattelite

Literal pleb

I'm ok with Hulu and Netflix

>netflix
>instant

lol

Sounds like you are are a pleb.

>better than your shitty video rental store from the 90's
yeah but at least I could get Bugles and a movie at the same time

>find movie
>click it

DUUUUUUUDE

fatso

anyone got an account with Ultra HD Club?

Wondering if it is worth it. Literally mainly want it for a 4k copy of Lawrence of Arabia but not sure what else they have on their

>Ultra HD Club?

Sounds like shit

Hulu has criterion

>look for movie on netflix
>90% chance it isnt there because Netflix has a shit selection
>have to rent it on Amazon
>pay 4.99

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEE NETFLIX IS SHITTTTTT

maybe it is. I only found it trying to find a decent 4k copy of Lawrence of Arabia. If you know where its available elsewhere I'll go there

>have Amazon Prime
>everything is free

SO WAIT
YOU TELLIN ME
WE WUZ

>Sup Forums
>patrician

you do know that stuff is taken down from Fuckass Torrents after a few days, right?

nice copypasta though.

>all movies are free with Prime

uh no, just the prime ones. Most are rentals or buys.

youtube.com/watch?v=bqSS_3DSZO8

Fuck off memer

no

>after a few days
>10 year old torrents still active

Pffft Kodi is the easiest

I got netflix for the kiddos

I thought you were being sarcastic for a minute there
>shittier quality than Blurays
>shittier quality than cable TV
>shittier quality than Netflix
>shittier quality than Amazon Prime Video
>shittier quality than VHS
>shittier quality than Beta Max

I could go on

>inb4 private trackers
fuck off poorfags, I have a job

It's the same quality as Blurays and better than the rest, retard.

>What is a remux?

Hey get a load of this retard he thinks torrents are bad quality because he downloaded a yify.

>I've never torrented before

Lol what a pussy

it's broken for me right now, wtf is going on

stupid redirects not working

>YAY! I just spent $20 for two hours of my time of a film Ive already seen
>Now I just need to find a place for this product on my shelf and pick it up when I feel like

1337x.to/

rarbg.to

Torrenting will never be as convenient as Netflix or Amazon Prime. Fuck Hulu for the ads, and fuck iTunes/Google for the high prices. Also fuck Cable TV, Redbox and buying DVD/Blu Ray. But Amazon Prime and Netflix are incredibly convenient, high quality and with Chromecast even more so.

A few years ago Torrenting was the better option, sure. But nowadays? I'll gladly pay the few bucks monthly for the convenience.

Streaming is where it's at, but I agree, everything else can go die.

>Torrenting will never be as convenient as Netflix or Amazon Prime.

nothing more convenient than free, dumbass.

>streaming is where it's at
found the retarded normie sheep

>It's another "retard finds everything he needs in kat.cr because he only watches recently released garbage" thread
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your own peasantry, shitbag?

>Having a shitty internet connection
>Having to wait more than a couple minutes for a 1-2GB download

lmao where you from?

What do you do if you can't find your film/show on Nerdflix/Prime?

>Streaming is where it's at
wanna know how I know you're a shill?

Torrent it, obviously. I didn't stop torrenting just because I started using Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Same for newly released shit, I torrent that and don't wait for Netflix.

Netflix and Amazon Prime is good for binge watching, also for older shows that aren't really seeded anymore. I much rather put on DS9 or SG1 or something and just keep it running for hours and not fiddle with some weird ass torrent where S05E13 is missing and S05E16 has no subtitles (I'm a fag who watches shit with subtitles) and one episode has slightly asynchro sound and then I need to deal with looking for everything and fixing shit.

there's lots of kino on kat

Do you know the source? Was contemplating buying this (shit internet) but the 50th anniversary and remastered in 4k are actually 1080p

Convenience and free are two completely different thing. As you grow older (or have more disposable income) you'll realize that spending money to save time might be the better option at times.

Not always, of course. But free stuff most of the time is literally the exact opposite of convenience. That's why you pay money. To make life easier. If you ever pay money and it doesn't save you time or gives you something of value, you made a retarded decision.

Also implying $10 per month is not virtually free. And Amazon Prime is worth it for the free 2 Hour (I live in a big hub) and 2 Day Shipping alone. The movies and shows are just an added bonus.

lel someone doesn't agree with me they must be a shill xD xD xD

>As you grow older (or have more disposable income) you'll realize that spending money to save time might be the better option at times.

I'm 28, make more money than most people my age, and I torrent because a movie is a click away. Fuck Netflix.

Dont you fucking idiots know how to use kodi? Just add the fusion repo and you get tons of channels with live tv, 247 streams, and any tv show or movie in 5 fucking seconds from hundreds of sources.

>the 50th anniversary and remastered in 4k are actually 1080p
just makes me angry that.

Ive been looking for an actual UHD copy for months now and happy to pay for it. Apparently its down for release but no release date yet. I dont get it, UHD is perfect the old 'epic' wideshot films

>kodi

bufferingggggggggggggggggggggggg

This "patrician" looks like a complete idiot desu

It also shows that the only reason to buy physical media is to show off. Not really convincing imo

>People actually using public trackers

Jesus christ what is this? Leddit?

>mfw people try to justify buying jewrays

>tfw have BTN

>pay $120 to watch some movies for "free"

>Habs BTN , PTP, What
On noes all that on kat and rutracker!
:'(

>it's a muh private trackers episode

LIGHT!
b8 Sup Forums to climb the pyramid

>being this mad

>1-2GB download
Spotted the yify pleb

>implying

>It's an user gets mad at people who torrent privately episode

This

>Its a kodi buffers nonstop episode

I wish they would release classic films shot in 70mm in UHD instead of all this flavour of the month shit there releasing at the moment. Would actually buy those.

where is his dvd collection? oh right, in the garbage, where the blurays will be too in a couple of years

Never happens to me.

Is there a way to stream kodi to a tv? I like it but watching it on a pc screen sucks balls.

Can be sideloaded to a firetv/stick

>better than buying Blurays
>no extras
>shit quality rips
>only latest blockbusters available for download

How is it torrenting better than buying Blurays exactly? What kind of mentally ill shill would make a thread like this?

Have you heard of our lord and savior private trackers?

You can open torrents in Popcorn Time and stream

i dont know whats more dumb

>paying for video streaming services

Or

>paying for music sreaming services

Posting about it on a Vietnamese bulletin board desu.

I've just got an andorid box recently, can Sup Forums help me make the best of it. I don't know what I'm doing.

There you go. I'm glad someone posted this radical opinion.

i use kat and torrentz

Shut up and give me your Blue Eyes, old man, and I won't take "no" for an answer.

Plug your tv into your graphics card, senpai.

>only latest blockbusters available for download

Lol, no.

>>better than buying Blurays
[YIFY]Your Favorite Movie Blu-ray rip (1080p)- 250MB

you can get full bluray rips or can get the isomof the acrual bluray. i get 18-40gb rips. 37gb rips are cash. of course if its a movie i love and respect im gonna buy it, i only have a limited bluray collection tho and a huge digital collection

>you can get full bluray rips or can get the isomof the acrual bluray.
Not with seeds you can't because of the idiots who see a """"""""""1080p"""""""""" rip with a smaller file size and home right in on it.

>shit quality rips

not true at all, I mostly get loss rips and they sometimes include all files from the BD itself, so extras and shit

that's true, the yify type rips have fucked the higher middle ground so both ~8gb rips and 15 or higher suffered

but there are still sites that cater to higher ones and 8~ rips can generally be found on the public trackers

it's not as bad as it was a few years ago, sans the odd older torrent that's died out in favour of a yify

they don't have a lot of seeds but they have enough to get it usually from the ones ive done. in this respect its easier even since like you said theres less leachers and people looking at the torrent

until they shut it down and you are forced to stop being a cheap nigger. not even calling it stealing but you are a cheap ass dirty nigger.

lol they move the domain

The solution to this is simply to not download non-scene releases.

Mastering bittorent isn't hard. I don't know why so many people have problems with identifying proper rips and sites.

im talkin when its impossible to torrent from anywhere at all and you are all forced to act like white people and get jobs to buy stuff you want

>im talkin when its impossible to torrent from anywhere
Never gonna happen.

i am lolimg hard man. the jew have got to you. the movie industry is 90%+ shit. i spend my money elsewhere over the plastic jew

As ive said i buy ones i value, i think its been proven that those who pirate actually on average buy mire physical media anyways than those who dont