WAS JUST ANNOUNCED ON TMZ THAT WAS REALLY TAYLOR SWIFT NAKED IN VIDEO :O

Post your top Kim K/ Kylie lookalikes

>Olivia O Lovely
>Lisa Ann (only ass-centered gifs)
>Franceska Jaymes

Who has the biggest dick?

Yes. So Art.

kino

Kanye is a goddamn genius. Seriously, this guy is on a whole another level.

We're all lucky to be alive to see his genius unfolding.

>yfw its Bruce

Lela Star after she mangled herself.

Where's the fucking esoteric illuminati symbolism? The tatoos?

this looks like a haunted video that autists years from now will tell tales of

Kanye picked out some controversial famous people that he's either worked with or have been associated with in the past.

He picked out a wide spectrum of people, probably because there's no person who likes everyone in the video. The video itself is really uncomfortable, because it mirrors how the media/world is super obsessed with these famous people, almost in a serial killer kind of way. Even when these famous people are really vulnerable (sleeping and naked), we still keep looking at them. At the end though, he thanks them for being famous and kind of having to put up with being famous. There's a redeeming/clear shot at the end of the whole painting.

Reminds me that these people have still put in a lot of work and that there are people who look up to them nonetheless, and how everything might look good on the outside, but we don't have a clear picture of how it actually is. Kanye breaks the 4th wall at the end by looking at the screen, kind of saying "I know"

So neo-Sup Forums, is this rape?

>that 5th ass from the right

Actual kino.

I thought at first they were CGI but they used silicon dolls for it. Here is a closeup of the Donald Trump doll.

Can we agree that Kim is infinitely hotter than Taylor?

yes

spooky

oh yeah, fuck they rarely look good.

Only some pics they look like some great fantasy ass

>yfw you realize the pic shows more of the peolpe he hates and less of the people he likes

Seriously.

>Donald Trump showing his butt
>Taylor Swift showing boobs and vag
>Amber Rose (his ex) showing boobs and vag

while

>Kanye only shows his chest
>Kim only shows her butt
>Caitlyn Jenner hides her/his boob and penis

I shall discuss it.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

Was that nina hartley?

whats hes beef with drumpf?

well he is the tallest of them all by far

Shouldn't you be posting in here, real pedo?

Nobody shows vag.
Caitlyn shows tits entire video.

Kanye West is the Adam Sandler of music.

Both are incredibly-lazy, both have one trick up their sleeve (in Adam's case, being occasionally REALLY LOUD! and in Kanye's case, being a monotone, egocentric "musician" who really, really enjoys writing lyrics about himself) and they're both constantly surrounded by "yes men" who are paid good salaries by the company to "keep the product happy"...

... but God forbid you tell their fans that. This is the reason why.

Kanye's laziness mirrors his fan's own laziness. Kanye, like each and every one of his fans, has never done a day's worth of hard work, in his life... and his fans know it. "Integrity", "loyalty", "honor"? These are mere buzzwords for the average Kanye West fan. They are archaic. A thing of the past. In the new millennium, it's all about self-promotion at any cost and through every outlet of media (and social media) possible.

Hold a mirror up to the average Kanye West fan by telling them the truth about their icon, and it's like putting a vampire in a solarium. They'll shrink away from it in shame and guilt, but eventually that shame and guilt will become something else. Rage.

Now, let's have a laugh at Kanye's defenders having a good, old-fashioned rage.

Thank you Kanye for saving cinema.

But I'm not a pedophile like those posters, silly.

Rihanna tho

Rhianna is more exposed than Taylor. George Bush isn't showing anything, and Cosby's dick is practically out. It was a nice try though.

Jynx Maze as Kylie before the bimbo look

I know this is a weak pasta but

>this is what Reddit actually believes
really makes you think

>I am warhol
First thing I fully agree on, knowing Warhol was borderline retarded.

kanye fan butthurt incoming

How much shit is he going to get for this?

You tryin to tell me none of these niggas snore? Comon Kanye you aint even tryin

he probably really likes Trump tho. He said he'd run as a republican and both can relate in bluster and "fuck you im rich"

if Trump was black his attitude wouldn't even hit the radar, he's mad niggerish

also Bruce's tits are exposed

Hey friend, did you know that Mook and his super-fun-happy-mods now ban people for three days for mentioning that website? Not that I'd report you or anyone else for that matter, friend. I'm just the kind of guy who's nice to people and lets them know about such things in advance.

Hope it helps, friend!

loves it

The video is Tidal-exclusive, so not very much.

who is it between rihanna and taylor? big sean?

>muricans are ok with this

He even Memes

This man is based.

none, stop pretending he's controversial. Everyone's grandma did more shocking things.

The weirdest thing he ever did was compare himself to the little girl in wreck it ralph, that went unnoticed basically

Chris Brown

Yes.

thanks for the info buddy

at 11pm PT it will replay on TIDAL

>its free to stream

>It's a kanye do another hack job to call attention episode

Waiting to see the moment he decides to kill himself for a bigger impact.

No problem, friend!

>its a pleb is too blind to pay attention to the artistry unfolding in front of him episode

who genuinely thinks Taylor is hot?

maybe cute if she wasn't a slut insisting on the virginal shit

the link in the OP is missing the second half. full video here v.perezhilton.com/1a5c177524855_11219902.mp4

I pray every evening, that he'll slaughter the entire Kardashian family and bite off Bruce Jenner's nose, before he blows his nigger fucking head off with a double-barrelled shotgun.

Some day, my prayers will be answered. Some day.

gwb, some woman (hillary?, trump, rihanna, guy who beat rihanna, tay tay, fat ass wife, song random black rapper, no clue, caitlyn jenner.

>who genuinely thinks Taylor is hot?

White supremacists.

>automatic download

jesus you really fell for a meme of a meme

she is jewish so its pretty retarded.

That just means you are far too invested. Turn your TV off and go play some rugby or something.

Jesus christ Taylor Swift doesn't have any meat on those bones

Better for breeding, that's for sure, although Kanye's autistic sperm has a hard time getting the job done.

do you still think Sup Forums is one hacker guy?

Nobody(!) can deny this is true art right there. Great video

that's nothing to be proud of

I think only one guy actually finds Taylor's alien face and skinny ass attractive.

>Discuss
No

I like the vibe of the video and the part where the music stops and you just see them and hear breathing is somewhat soothing.

So what's the best song on Pablo?

bush, anna wintour, trump, rihanna, chris brown, taylor, yeezy, kim, ray j, amber rose, caitlyn, cosby

father stretch my hands(both parts)