What hurts the most on a Injury? Salt, lemon juice or alcohol?

What hurts the most on a Injury? Salt, lemon juice or alcohol?

fire

They're all so good I can't decide

i want to cut the words Masters slave in the back of my boyfriend, with what hurts it the most and how good do you see the scars the best and longest?

her words hurt the most

why would you do this to someone?

try raw honey lol, if you want prominent scars, a mix of lime juice and salt, flick the area every once in a while too

Life.

no alcohol? and did you try the mix of lemon juice and salt before or why no alcohol?

done lemon not really that bad on cuts
try slitting your wrists and doing press ups on bath salt
>the increase of preasure on the small cut will force a large amount of blood to slowly poor out of the small slit just like a large paper cut
>the bath salt is much stronger in minerals and less refined so will last longer and also be a stronger more intense pain
>both of these mixing together will hurt
>however if you do press ups on the salt then it will also add time spacing so that your cut can feel like it has got away from the salt if only for a couple of seconds so it will relax the pain a bit more
>do this until the salt runs out or your arm heals
>also takes longer for your arm to heal as the blood cant congeal as fast as if it was just left with lemon juice on it
>but lemon juice can be painful if u condence and refine it to a stronger acidity

same guy from this post
the way you have the longest and most noticable scars is pretty simple firstly go deep and not a small cut e.g. use something like a large knife to make the insisions,
>jagged edges on a knife will make the wound take longer to heal
>Age can play a bit effect on how long a wound takes to heal
>make sure it gets a lot fo exposure to the sun,sun exposure makes scars redder and alot darker over time
>if you cut over a joint the joint will have to move and therefor stretch the scar and prehaps open it up
>Vitamin E can make it last longer (allergic reactions around the scaring)
... Hope this helped

age of the person i want to cut is very young and i cant use a jagged knife unfortunately

the disappointment you gave your parents

physically?
iodine probably

else this

well for one its not my buissness but the wording "very young" shows that your kind of fucked up
i mean you need to be kind of fucked up to do what you want to do anyway, but iv always told myself never to interveen in peoples matters on Sup Forums but your best bet is alot of sun light , learn if they have any allergies and if it is to a liquid put the liquid around it and cut on a joint also you can put a type of acid on it like they did in fight club and that will make it stay alot longer but you would have to look up what acid it was

no, not really, its just a picture from the internet i found, i just it because its looks like the what i will cut in back of my friend, its not my arm

i am fucked up i know that, thanks you that you notice it, and i already cut the words "Rape my" in the backn of my friend and you can see them good, his life is already ruined

"rape my" don't you mean rape me?
also same guy here
the fact you know your fucked up just shows that you are going out of your way to seem cool or "fucked up" because to you its cool
I don't know anything that has happend in you're life and i dont claim to however you dont need to act out and try to be edgy or something your not embrace the true you but dont harm others

yes i ment rape me, and no i dont try to be edgy or cool i do it because i like it, to be exactly, its my fetish, im getting off to that

Or i wants to see your years of fear as he carved out your eyes and rapes you with them. Asshole douchbags ahhh I love seeing them cry and break down as the blade slices their penis open so I may insert the spiders into your urethra.

Alcohol

"ass whole duchbags" are you implying i am thhis
I was never a ass whole to you" i was mearly giving my interpretation on how i saw this
>also your whole sentence baffles me
>the grammar is worse than forest gump
>You started you're sentence with Or however you never said the other thing it could have been
>"i wants" and "as he carved out your eyes and rapes you with them" okay for one the grammar is awful, you also some how go from past tense and future tense, however that isnt even the worst thing, if you ripe someones eyes out it is a 90% chance they will die from blood lose and even if they dont the sheer pain would kill them from shock, now lets just say that some how you dont kill me from ripping my eyes out, you cant rape me with them as rape is defined when you penetrate somebodies ass, vagina or mouth however sticking some eyes up my ass or in my mouth wont be rape it will be assult and and abuse and perhaps coercion now these are close to rape they still arent defined as rape

i had people how sad salt ofter sad lemon juice and ofter who sad alcohol and the rest sad all 3 are good, but what is THE best or do i have to test it?

so you are a young dacryphilia or sadomasochist
(also same guy)

Margaritas

yes, i am a sadomasochist and i love to hurt ofter people

i am sure he ment me with that and yes his grammar is horrible

its kind of sad when people who have awful grammar try and sound smart or intimmerdating
also congrats you know what you like and arent ashamed