Hi b

Hi b
I want to learn a second language. Is spanish hard to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lindaIindalinda?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums
I speak mexican spanish so I couldn't help you with spain spanish, but they do have some relation

Not really, you more or less spell what you read, if you speak french or italian, that will help

speaking it isnt very difficult, writting its a bit harder

Its easier than other languages, give a try

si

it can be a little hard, particularly speaking properly. However is the second most widespread language in the world. if you learn anything else you're wasting your time.

I heard tenses are tough as fuck. Is that true?

No. Spanish isn't that hard, plus it will make learning Italian and Portuguese easier if you ever decide to learn either. I took German as a second language, I always liked the concept of Sehnsucht and Fernweh so for me it worked, but I live in the UK so I will hear it more than Spanish. If you're in the States it's a wise thing to do.

pick another country to learn spanish, spain is shit.

Why is Spain shit

twitter.com/lindaIindalinda?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

spain is like a nigger talking english. everyone else who speak spanish will hate your shit.

Why spanish?Such weeaboos as come to Sup Forums should learn Japanese don't you?

I think that spanish is a difficult language to learn, but also the most interestant.
The conjugation is the worst part of spanish, like fresal verb for english. Alse the sound "r" that is harder than the english "r"
Moreover, the vocalitation is a little bit difficult because depend on which spanish are you talking (each contry speak a litle bit diferrent)
But also if you know how we reed each lettre, you can read easy or write too.

They're kinda the scousers of spanish.
Anyway OP, it doesn't have to be from some country, learn neutral spanish, you'll know the slang words after

Hey Spanish or Mexican or Latino guy
What do you think of the difficulty of studying English yourself?
I wanna know for my own sake learning

>>>>> most interestant....

KEK You are a southamerican who thinks you are not the spanish nigger. Hahahhahahahaaha.

Like a nigger telling an anglo he is the nigger. Fucking delusional.

Are you a native English. If so, you will have to learn the true sounds of vowels read a lot. Thats it.

Spaniard here(not mexico). The most difficult thing for me was learning the phrasal verbs. They didn't made any sense. That and prepositions...

I think English is easier than Spanish, we have lots of verb tenses... when we are talking about something we say if its male or female... I dont know, just learning a foreign language is interesting. Do it, faggot. Also Spanish, portuguesse, frech, italian... they all have the same origins, they are beautiful languages.

Learn Latin