Anyone here knows hidden shit about lockpicking irl...

Anyone here knows hidden shit about lockpicking irl ? Things that dont show up on google or are very hard to find on the internet
>inb4 op is edgy teen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeleton_key
youtube.com/channel/UCp1orOGJwZvjLAvckyxC4Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just tilt the mouse then hold A or D man.

Stop being a lazy shit, and lurk more. Besides, locksmiths get paid pretty good. Rather then doing the loser, hoodlum bullshit you are trying to do.

dude you weren't supposed to tell him

Seen a pair of locksmiths breaking into a house in the middle of the night before.

make a 'picker' out of a bike spoke

Just how good ?

picking locks is easy as fuck, the only real trick you need to know is how much tension to keep on it when youre poking the pins

kek

Get a bump key

>very hard to find on the internet
Did you even try?

Skeleton Keys

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeleton_key

get a pick gun.
I wish I had one when I was a kid

Very hard to find on the internet?

Learning to lockpick isn't fuck rocket science, and they aren't hiding it or anything like that.

It's fairly simple shit.

I really like this guys youtube videos:
youtube.com/channel/UCp1orOGJwZvjLAvckyxC4Nw

I'd just leave that door alone, user. It clearly has a security feature to counter lockpicking.

I was surprised to hear how any people know how to pick simple locks simply out of hobby or necessity. Someone once even told me that locks aren't meant to keep items safe, they're meant to keep honest people honest. I don't know how much truth there is in that.

>keep honest people honest
???

like adding one tiny obstacle to deter them from temptation? lame

Honestly if i was in a position of need i'm taking that shit- I don't doubt locks generally don't help much against thieves, otherwise people wouldn't be getting burgled and buying safes and shit in the first place

Apparently this stuff works wonders. this is what Heisenberg used on an industrial lock once to steal a keg of chemicals he was going to use in making his awesome blue meth.

>

Used to work as a locksmith, they get paid like shit. What do you want to know?

>very hard to find on the internet

It's a very common and well documented trade and hobby, if you couldn't find a wealth of information with a google search I promise you are too retarded to pick locks anyway.

I have heard that rational as well... and honestly I sort of agree with it.

It may be lame, but it's true.

Give you a for-instance, a buddy of mine back in the day went trouncing around town breaking into cars and stealing everything out of them. Change, CDs, clothes, school books, whatever wasn't tied down.

Thing is, he only just tried to open the car door, if it opened he robbed it. His opinion "if they're too stupid to lock their door, they deserve to be robbed."

Yeah... he was a dick.

And that wasn't the only mother fucker I've known like that. Hell there was this kid I knew who would steal from people's mailboxes after dark... his rationale "if they didn't get their mail when it came, then they don't want it". You'd be surprised how much money you find in mail boxes.

For how much time did you practiced before you actually started doing it as a job ?

Do you bowl on Shabas?

its not that i didnt found info on the internet, i just dont want some casual tutorial for it

this attitude right here is why you'll never learn how.

Here's the thing about learning stuff... you have to start somewhere!

And yes, that somewhere is often "casual", because "casual" is also the "amateur" level stuff.

You can't be a master until you fucking start out as a novice!

You lazy little fuck...

The only time I've ever tried putting what I studied into practice was years ago in high school when I tried snooping into some cheerleader's and dancer's lockers to find some dirty stuff. Idk what dirty stuff is now that I think about it. But I failed miserably. Haven't really bothered to try again since.

None, 3 mo on the job training. Passed the test a few months after that to get the certificate. (My state requires it for some commercial jobs)

I did mostly automotive and residential lock outs. Few commercial, few safes. Nothing too exciting, it is honestly very straightforward once you understand the locking mechanisms.

>years ago
>??????????
>!
>Yesterday

Fixed that for you, champ. Why don't you pay more attention to your education and not creeping on cheer leader's.

You weird dog headed cunt.

>i just dont want some casual tutorial for it

What kind of tutorial DO you want? You combine varying levels of torsion with moving pins until you find the seem between all the pins at once and the lock opens. That's 100% the steps to pick a tumbler lock. It's very simple, it just also happens to be incredibly difficult. The only way to get good at it is to practice a lot, which you won't do because you are clearly lazy as shit because if you weren't you'd have taken the entire five fucking minutes it would take to learn this for yourself. I imagine this chronic laziness i responsible for your desire to pick locks in the first place, under the assumption that learning how to steal will be easier than getting a job.

You're fucking hopeless.