Have you ever stolen anything before?

Have you ever stolen anything before?

Surely, you wouldn't download car?!

I stole a chocolate.There was nobody in mall.I went out and inside again,put the chocolate back and left mall.

Yeah, sometimes, nothing big though. My biggest one was 20 euro from a guy i know that is rich AF, he didnt even realized.

No as not nigger

Yes

back in highschool I'd steal food from the supermarket for munchies

I stole a ten out of my moms purse when I was a kid
still feel bad about it

I stole some diecast cars from my friend's house.

Once
>7 years old
>cousin having a birthday party at a bowling alley
>lights dark party mode on
>sees his cake that has a power ranger design
>steals black power ranger and puts it in my pocket
>black power ranger was the coolest
>to this day I always remember doing it

I stole a robot when I was 6 years old

Yes.
Stole from work 11 years ago.
Got caught, sacked and arrested.
Never done it since.

Yes

does stealing food from work fridge count OP

Yes
RIAA/MPAA though I was some sort of cyberterroista but they didn't have shit.
I'm hiding behind seven proxies xD

You're just a cunt

>be me 17 years old
>working at grocery store stocking shelves
>store kept beer in dairy cooler so we could keep the beer fridge stocked with cold beer
>go into dairy cooler and slam beers while working
>also, giant trash cans in front of store
>take them back in the back to "clean them"
>throw 2 or 3 cases in trash can, throw in trash bag...no one is the wiser
>come back at midnight, grab beer, ice it down, get shitfaced with buddies

I stole a candy cane. Just one

i stole some lego from my best mate.
iknow im a monster

my wifes virginity

steal smth everytime i enter store. leave with a bag full of stuff. especially on second hand shops. saves a lot of money.

Yes, when I was in middle school. We had a pretty good operation going. Probably nabbed about $7000 in goods between the four of us.

iPods of any kind that were worth $$$, iPhones, PsP, headphones, food, expensive shoes.

We didn't steal for profit, but to let the rich kids know that nothing they do is safe. They would walk around showing off their nice $130 Nike SB's, expensive iPod touch's, fancy phones, and other shit. We wouldn't steal from kids whose parents were hard workers and bought their kids nice things, we would only steal from the rich privileged ones. They would try to act "hood" and were a bunch of faggot wiggers. We showed them. :)

I believe thievery should have a code of ethics, and that's exactly what we had. We gave expensive shoes to the poor kids after sitting on them for a while to let the heat die down, we would sell the iPods and use the money for honestly buying food, and if we were running dry on money we would steal the food outright and distribute it among the hungry.

r u suure

I do the same thing but, it's like a challenge for me though. I have to steal something every time I enter a store

my father has is creditcard registerded on my steam account since years I don't know how many games I bought with it

A set of Alan keys

Story?

he told as it was

shoplifting tip for uk fags - anything under £5/10 doesn't make the alarm go off in big shops like tesco, I used to walk in with a large burger king cup and place stuff inside it, my favourite was tubs ben and jerrys

yes i heared the cherry pop with a loud bang

ikr. sometimes i feel ashamed of myself but i am really poor. 21 y/o college student.my parents support me, no job. it really makes my life easier. guess i'll have to steal some presents for my family and friends again.
can't steal anything really valuable because i put shit in my bag in the changing room.

get a job, sad piece of shit

I know the struggle. You do what you have to do

Yeah I steal my clothes and food for myself but, I also car hop for money it's actually very profitable

all i do is study 24/7 so I can get a well payed job in the future. Isn't that why people study, fucking idiot?

I've seen ppl caught by alarm for stealing things like refreshers...

I wish I knew how to pickpocket people. I even thought of robbing someone and running away but that probably wouldn't end up well. Holidays are coming and I can only afford the cheapest shit

I got caught stealing a pack of gum. The most embarrassing moment in my life. I freaked out, startedacting like a pussy and the security guard didn't call cops nor he got my name. I think he felt sorry for me because I was so ashamed I thought I was gonna piss myself. Never fucking again. The shame was too overwhelming

Once stole a headset and a pair of skull candy headphones at a Target,both equaling about $150.
Also used to steal liquor from Walmart before i got caught.

Easiest thing to do it go to a packed night club, go to the dance floor. Easy pickings, drunk people in close proximity. Also people in nightclubs tend to carry more cash than everyday

You don't seem to be a very good thief.

Do you have friends who are willing to assist?

Go into a store and grab a cd, open it and take out the silver tag. Put the CD back, and put the tag hidden in your wallet. Walk out of the store, have the alarm go off and wait. Play dumb and empty your pockets. Run each thing through the alarm posts until you get to your wallet. They will see it's your wallet and let you go. Come back in a few days with a friend. You will beep when you enter the store. Employees will notice, tell them that your wallet tends to set alarms off for no reason. Have your accomplice box stuff items and work their way to the front of the store. When they leave, you walk out before them to set the alarm off. Employees will see you, and you'll be good to go.

I got a TV, a tv stand, and a bunch of movies that way.

Stole a bike and a bottle of mustard once. Got caught a few days later when my accomplice ratted me out.

A TV????
LMAO Calling bullshit
How many inches?

32" vizio

A pack of condoms when I was 14 and too scared to buy them, senior year of highschool I did like 6 bottle runs, a few days ago I stole a car air freshener because the line was too long

As a child, friends and I would always go steal from a small liquor store b4 they put cameras.
One time at Kmart or Walmart (don't remember which) I was looking at the airsoft guns and I noticed the glass was open I little so I grabbed a co2 pistol and took it out the packaging, hid it around my waist and put the Co2 in my pockets. It took a good time trying to remove the damn plastic packaging and almost got caught
Stolen other things but that was long ago

Not counting illegal file share, not really. I have robbed people though. I guess you might call that stealing. I do think there's a difference.

I stole 2000$ from a gast station i worked at, and for so, i got caught but the gas station owner was shady af and i worked without paying taxes so needless to say, i didnt go to jail or nothing