Who the fuck watches Fantano's reviews? They are around 20 minutes of sound and vision...

Who the fuck watches Fantano's reviews? They are around 20 minutes of sound and vision. That's 20 minutes which you can't listen to any albums. In that time, you could listen to a half of the album being reviewed and have an opinion of your own.

>playlist: Most of theneedledrop's Negative Reviews

That's all that matters

Cmon man, everyone knows you only look at the number and leave a comment about the album without actually having listened to it

Music isn't about music, it's about what's socially acceptable in one's chosen tribal in-group scene (i.e., extremely punchable faces)

Well you know, some of us aren't autistic teenagers who are still concerned with expanding their taste.

When you grow up and have good taste you'll understand.

Oh man! This guys vods truly crack me up!! His second channel The Meme Review is a riot! Can't get enough! XD

Maybe for you, you dumb hipster.

He doesn't review albums. He just finds colorful ways to describe his experience with them.

Fantano isn't half as articulate/intelligent as he thinks he is. Can't believe people still look out for his shit opinions.

what the actual fuck
are you saying that new albums dont come out?

if you say so
they still have a number on the end of it.

no no, let him do his thing. it'll be funny

I C Y S Y N T H S

T R A P
I N F L U E N C E D
B E A T S

SHARP
H
A
R
P

GUITARS
U
I
T
A
R
S

Well, he only reviews nigger music now, so I don't watch them.

I watch fantanos videos with the volume muted, and with other albums playing in the background, so I can watch his videos and not waste any potential album-listening time

I don't give a shit about Anthony's opinion whether or not an album is good, I listen because he's helped me expand my musical taste and exposed me to new artists.

oh come on, 20-30 minutes aren't even that long, and even most of his reviews are around the mark of 10-12 min, it's not that much.
and if you don't want to hear his opinions then don't click the fucking videos, easy as that.

R A T T L I N G H I - H A T S

I like to hear his perspective on albums he's really passionate about, both the ones he loves and hates. Cuz to me he's an interesting guy.