Why don't you own guns Sup Forums?

Why don't you own guns Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guns are for pussies.

Because my government is cowardly and terrified of its own people.

Nonargument

Good argument. Should still tho.

>not being strong enough to throw anything you want at the speed of light

weakfags should just end it already...

Literally parroting Sup Forums memes.

Nonargument

Nice 40 fam. You like babby glock?

Sort of unnecessary where I live. We don't have anywhere to hunt, crime is generally low and too many children in my neighborhood.

Yes, it's in America.

You're implying I would use a gun to settle a fist fight. That's a non argument as that's not how it works. You're letting your lack of education on the matter and the amount of misinformation you take to heart show friend.

Because gun owners are statistically more likely to get shot.

Planning on getting one soon

I live in a 1st world country.

I actually own a gun. It's a pre-ban tec-9. A infamous nigger violence gun. I usually have it in the trunk of my 64 impala. And I do go to shooting ranges and shoot it once in a while

Same as car drivers are "statistically" more likely to be in an accident. The benefits outweigh the risks.

got a bit of a bite when shooting, but it's all good.

Oh that's funny. So do I.

You couldn't possibly be talking about the US govnt. They're not scared of its people. Lol corrupt governments move in slow and unwitting people like you think you can do something about it, but it's way too late already.

Nice.

>You're implying I would use a gun to settle a fist fight.

I'm really not, though. My implication is that the people who not only own guns, but also go around picking fights with "muh libcucks" tend to be afraid of their own fucking shadows. Every person I've ever met that meets that description has been an enormous coward.

I live in the UK.
I have absolutely no need to own a gun.
I feel safe, and I've always been able to talk my way out of any hostile situation I've been in.

Saying that, my mate bought a shotgun and we went shooting with it several times... it was fucking fun as fuck.
Empty shotgun shells make fucking awesome Clipper lighter covers.

Where's the bullshit button?

Grow up, eazy-E.

43s kinda the same. Snappy. Can't wait for them to come out with a "44" in .40. I can trade up and just start buying one type of pistol ammo again. Or por que no las dos.

>Not having a weapon that has been folded 10,000 times.
Get on my level.

>benefits

Well, that's quite debatable, since people that own guns responsibly tend to discharge their weapons the least.

Not everyone here is american dipshit, and how the hell could i possibly be reffering to the Usa?

Apples and oranges. What are the "benefits" you are referring to? Being able to defend yourself? So in other words, not get shot? If owning a gun makes it your chances of getting shot higher, what is the fucking point?

But I don't pick fights with anyone. And you obviously know a lot of shitbags. All my friends are libs and have no issue with me or my guns. I used to be a lib till I had a kid, started making real money, and got into guns

And now you're a conservative because you enjoy your life the way it is.

Thanks for making my argument. We're talking about legal gun owners here. If you leave them laying around or play with them enough to shoot yourself or friends or your kids can get ahold of them then you're arguably criminally negligent.

>Don't need one.
>My day job is designing Terminators.
>Your little guns will be useless, sonny.

WEEABOO ALERT! WATASHI KATANA!

This happens all too often though. And I've seen it several times where no one was held responsible.

The whole statistical point of more likely to get shot isn't coming from the people that properly store and handle their firearms. That's my point. It comes from dumbasses and people that make up statistics based on the fact that just because there's a loaded gun in your presence there's a statistical probability that it will be pointed at you when it discharges.

I've had a gun since I was 14, I have a Mossberg 590A1 tho and have it for home defense. Btw to the fags who say >Guns are for pussies.
are genuinely autistic even if you aren't American.

I do, a mcGlock, inb4 faggot, it works, I like the weight/feel of it, has never jammed on me, pretty much sits in my closet. Take it out once in a while to go to the the "shooting range" with my pals, which is mostly some private property my buddy owns. Live in mid-mw-us state, smaller city. I don't pack it around, no need to. I've never been home invaded or burglarized. In other words I have never needed it for anything but busting off some rounds with friends for a good time.

The only other time it ever leaves the hiding spot is if I go on long road trips. Do not have a conceal carry permit, but open carry is legal most places I go. The one time I was pulled over during such a trip, I placed the gun on the passenger seat, held my hands out the window and told the officer as he was approaching that it was there. He asked me to get out of the car which I did, stuck his head in and saw it, then asked my shit like why, where you headed blah blah.

Then wrote me the speeding ticket and I was omw.

tl;dr: own one, never had to use it except for fun, don't pack it around town, live in a pretty safe hood. Also, most folks in this area also own guns, but I've never seen anyone open carrying in the store or anything.

It's sort of the new "hand fedora" tbqh fam

>The one time I was pulled over during such a trip, I placed the gun on the passenger seat, held my hands out the window and told the officer as he was approaching that it was there.

Black people, take note.

If you did this, you will get shot.

I'm a conservative(and I use that term loosely) because I like making money and using it for my family, I like guns and feel like as a law abiding citizen I should be able to own any inanimate object as long as I can operate it safely and aren't using it to cause harm or property damage to anyone who isn't trying to harm me illegally, and my son is almost 2 years old and completely incapable of defending himself. If I failed at keeping him safe simply because I was too much of a pussy to train and carry adequate defense measures because "muh liberal sensibilities" then his injuries or death would fall solely on me as I could've prevented it and didn't do everything in my legal power to keep it from happening. Either way that stuff is more important to me than gays and abortion even though I support LGBT rights and could care less if anyone gets an abortion as I am a man and will never have one.

>new

You act like people just started carrying guns.

unfortunately I cannot disagree with that statement. I am white, during the whole time this incident went down I was never afraid of him freaking out, never worried. Then again, as mentioned I am in a mid to nw part of the US, not a lot of black folk here, not a lot of gang activity.

But I'm sure if some blackie in chicago tried the same shit I did he would have gotten blasted. Also, little brother is a State Trooper here, said I did exactly what I should have once getting pulled over. Let the guy know what's up, follow the orders. He could see the weapon very clearly, there was zero chance I was attempting to conceal it, therefore 5-0 let me go.

Now had I been black in a larger city...

You misunderstand me.

People see /k/ommandos the same way they see vapers and weaboos. Fags with a cringe-level obsession for something they typically don't need and "show-off" as a status symbol.

Lol you probably can't see how much cringe is in this thread simply because you're a part of it.

I do, two hunting rifles. Don't need side arms, no niggers anywhere near me.

I'm actually op. And I've never been to /k/. I conceal most of my time and you'd never know. The only times I open carry are when it's convenient(grab it and go). Other than that I'd rather not set off too many people but honestly I've only ever had one person confront me over carrying and that person thanked me for doing it. Now granted she was a super tinfoil who started in on the govt but it was still nice and creepy

See here in GA you don't have to declare unless they ask. I haven't been pulled over since I started carrying 2 years ago but I would just put my hands on the wheel and hand over my already ready docs and do all of my interaction by talking. No motion. Might even slip my carry permit in with the license if I wanted him to know. They won't give you shit unless you're being dishonest about it.

a good way to cause a shit-show from lib-tards is by exercising you're open carry permit (depending on your state if American) by carrying an AR on your back or a .45 revolver on your thigh tbh

Why don't you stop posting these stupid fucking threads Sup Forums?

See while I generally support right to posses and carry a fire arm around walking around with a fucking assault rifle on your back is taking it too far.

AR15=/=assault rifle

>calling an AR an assault rifle
>taking it too far
>AR stands for ArmaLite AKA the gun manufacturer

LOL in GA long guns don't require anything to carry in public. And since an AR isn't an assault rifle you're good to go.

Don't like it don't look at it.

> dishonest about it.

thats the biggest things pigs hate, as per my little bro, is dishonesty. He claims most of the time he lets people off the hook on dumb shit as long as they are honest, like a little bit of weed or whatever.

The gun thing though, idk it had me a little more worried I guess. As far as I figured it would get was maybe me in cuffs while he questioned me, which didn't happen at all. He had me step way to the back of the car with him, asked me what was up then that was pretty much it. So yeah, being honest makes a big difference. And locale, I cannot say that enough. Lots of people in this area own weapons, we have very little gun crime here. It happens, but not often.

Cops here are pretty relaxed, as long as you don't fuck with them. Or be black. Jk. Honestly here it doesn't matter, we do have some blackies around but no crime shit like what we see go down in the bigger metro cities. Even the black people in this area are safe...

Because I live in England and even sharp knives are a no-no.

It's Sup Forums - random, you can post anything here you retarded fuck lol. Why do you think this board is littered with trap threads.

because i dont live in an impoverished country like america

>you can post anything here

This thread has been posted 12 times today

I'm with the other guy.

It's flooded with trap threads because they're faggots.

And apparently what ever it is, it's so big you carry it on your back, so yeah it's taking it too far.

Op here. I haven't seen a gun thread today. Actually haven't seen one in a while since trump won. Probably because the gun community breathed a sigh of relief* now that we don't really have to worry if our magazines will make us criminals overnight

*californians excluded from this statement. We feel for your loss. F.

I don't think your magazines make you criminals

I think posting this thread over and over and over again makes you massive attention whoring faggots who can't post any OC

canadafag here, handguns and short rifles/shotguns are considered restriced, and some guns are considered illegal for looking tactical... for ex. if i put a vertical front grip on my mosberg its a 5 year minimal jail term. also no more then 5 round mags for semi auto guns, unless its a .22

I agree. But if I need to carry it somewhere I can. I wouldn't carry it to use it. But owning something generally creates a need to transport it. And the law respects that where I live so I'm g2g

This is the first time I've seen this thread in weeks. I don't know what you're talking about. And the mag thing refers to clintons AWB she had ready to go that would've made almost all of my mags illegal to own thus making me a criminal overnight.

Cool, I don't give a shit.

Better question

WHy don't you actually 'use' your guns and kill criminals?

Maybe you shouldn't spend all day on fucking Sup Forums and get a job or life you pathetic twat, go complain on the trap threads if you have a problem with repeating threads.

Well go somewhere else then. This thread isn't for you.

Meh, I prefer to live in a country where you can get a gun, but you can't carry a fucking rifle around the town on your back, and you need to see both a psychologist and psychiatrist before you get your permit, kind of eliminates the chances of mass fucking shootings. Also there is a criminal record check, so if your a sane law abiding citizen you can get a gun no problem, but not if you're psycho or a criminal.

I do. Lots

I do have a job you fuckistain.

I come on Sup Forums after working and see this shit I just saw this morning, then the afternoon, then again. and again. and again..

Fuck off.

There is no taking it too far as long as it's legal.

Why do you go on Sup Forums in the afternoon when you should be working

The first people to be recruited by Trump will be the armed masses. He'll probably convince them that it's time to make America safe again or some such nonsense. That means some people who don't own weapons will either be tagged as non threats or as potential problems. The purge begins. Eventually law enforcement are over run by the civilian armed mob. Meanwhile after having served in his death squads for a modicum of time people start vanishing until the point where they realize that even the enforcers are going missing. Before we know it the enforcers are gone, and the military remains as the only lethal force in the country. Thus the empire is born. From there it's taking America's cheap and obedient work force and putting them to use while the country conquers the rest of the entire world and starts to sell them jeggings, because they want jeggings for some reason that has to do with giving a lot of money away. The earth uses all its resources in a hundred years, then the Yellowstone volcano explodes and we all die in a fiery cataclysmic event no one can survive. Especially not with all the gunpowder and nukes we store in the country.

>Just me rambling

Lunch break.

That's how it works here friendo

In same states maybe, not all.

Pathetic

Says the guy who has nothing to do except post the same fucking thread all day in front of a computer.

Germany
Can own a gun
Have no reason to own a gun
Dont own a gun.

I carry a knife tho, but i never had to even pull it.

Federal regulations require criminal background checks. I do agree something needs to be done about the mentality but then you'd have some quack putting all cons or libs on the list and that's an ethics problem.

last time I had a gun I threatened a 10 year old girl with it and raped her...

So I lost my gun privileges

Nothing wrong with putting all libs on a list.

>Sandnigger capital of Europe
>Not owning a gun

Because it's:
a) illegal
b) expensive
c) unnecessary

i own ur mom fagg

He said he had no reason to pull a knife. Sandniggers obviously aren't an issue.

>unnecessary
Everyone says that until they need one, and then it's too late.

ur moms pussy is for me fagg

I want a 9mm 1911 or a Beretta 92fs . I don't know anything about guns really just want to get my first.

Because california is fucking retarded and only allows handguns if you're 21

but I can own a rifle/shotgun. Fuck california.

ull be in prison by then

And in what instance would I need one?

Your videos are just you being an asshole for no reason. Try again.

>implying i'm the OP of those threads and this one

Like i said, i have no need for one.
The sandniggers that germany has are either kept inside their little concentration camps, or are the equivalent of actual niggers in the US, just less violent and they sell better weed.

Or they are fairly educated citizen who help to keep up our economy.
The only dangerous thing about sand niggers is their sand nigger religion.

i use mine to feed my family...

-and sand nigger mass raping and random assaults

>they sell better weed.
Huh. Did not know that. Good to see they're providing a service.