Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so redpilled = retarded?

Varg

That's literally always been the case

>lists names black Americans should know
>no James Baldwin
>3/5 of those listed will rightfully fade into obscurity because they're/were retarded
Wew

>fedorable religious views
>cringy or/and boring music
>kills a guy and gets locked up for bants
>redpilled
right...

this

pic related and dick lucas

Read the op image before resulting to cookie cutter insults.
I feel like the left-leaning liberal contingent are just as mentally retarded as the "netouyo" of the western world.

he makes valid points, you make insults.

who's more mature?

There are no intelligent people on this site (aside from myself of course)

By using "redpilled" you deserve to get that image thrown at you

>no mention of Huey or Hampton
disgusting.

bait

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
>MGTOW is for beta males
>MGTOW is a good thing because it weeds out the undesirable males from the gene pool

hes literally /our guy/

>a shit talking loudmouth from Chicago who died at 21 and didn't accomplish shit except a few charismatic speeches
Yeah dude

>all of X are idiots
That's pretty telling

>getting mad at being called a Sup Forumsack after posting a 'redpilled artists' thread
Autism

shut up idiot

Case&point

People like you are a diamond dozen, friend. I've seen your kind before

>valid points

Sounding mature doesn't translate to being right.
This "redpilling" disease has to end. It all just seems to me like some pubescent fuck boys that are easily impressed by rhetoric.

IDIOT

Sure thing, snowflake.

#MAGA

I thought this was a photoshopped photo of Bill Cosby at first

ACCELERATIONISM LET'S GO
I love the idiocy, it fuels my morale

You better slow your roll, it'll get you nothing but pepper in your eyes and a club to your head. You mean nothing, you can't change the course of HISstory.

Accelerationism: G2G Fast Edition
F A S T E R
You're nothing as well then

>n-no you!
How's that nerve?

Look buddy, this is your last (you) from me
We're all insignificant specks in history but that won't stop accelerationism
It's beautiful

>act like annoying idiots
>anyone who points it out is immature for resorting to insults
>meanwhile leaking Sup Forums shit everywhere is ok

>inb4 autistic screehing
Brace yourselves laddies

>implying I care about a white supremacist

>Look buddy, this is your last (you) from me
Nice copout.

this, anyone who isn't far left is 90IQ max

literally some of the dumbest, ugliest spam heads you'll ever see.

Sup Forumsfag getting butthurt that the superior thinkers don't buy into his swill

right wing will never be accepted. period. you're done. get the fuck off our forum and never come back. there is no such thing as good right wing music. and if there were to be, you sure as fuck won't be on MY ipod, and I sure as fuck won't go see your music. and i think the people who run the bars where you want to shill your hateful crap know that too

take your "red pill" and shove it up your ass. you aren't welcome here. period.

you need to really rrrrrealllllly think things over man

Boyd Rice, Michael Moynihan of Blood Axis, Lee Ving, the dudes from The Raunchous Brothers, amongst many more.

>copout
>RRREEEEEEEEEE WHY DON'T PEOPLE WANT TO WASTE AN HOUR ARGUING WITH ME ON AN ANIME FORUM

>right wing will never be accepted. period. you're done. get the fuck off our forum and never come back. there is no such thing as good right wing music. and if there were to be, you sure as fuck won't be on MY ipod, and I sure as fuck won't go see your music. and i think the people who run the bars where you want to shill your hateful crap know that too

Kek, tell me this is pasta or satire. Beautiful

Then what the fuck do you want you dumb attention whore

for the record we're not going to tolerate anything right wing being taken seriously here, period

the mods will shut this fucking shit down asap if it gets out of hand so just keep that in mind before you try to defend your nazi fascist views bud

there isn't any room for that shit in music and if we have to ban your bigot ass we'll do so in a heartbeat

if you can keep it jokey and make sure that you stay in the bitch-seat then i doubt they'll ban you so just remember you're my fucking bitch and there shouldnt be a problem

don't get uppity on us

I really don't think they're dumb they're just fucking spooked to the core
Classcucks make me sad
If bluepill is meant to be the opposite of redpill, then bluepill is about uniting together, erasing divisions (recognizing similarities are more important than differences) and overcoming the various sources of corruption that exist in the world (including but not limited to: bigotry, institutionalized greed, exploitation of the working class, the military-industrial complex and so much more)

Redpill is nothing more than a group of deluded morons who've bought in to wedge politics based on race/gender/etc and happily attack people they've been told are different, rather than the real enemy.

Holy moly is this faggot triggered.

agreed, red pill is nothing more than hate spurred on by butthurt white males or braindead faggot uncle toms who cant handle the fact that other people have opinions. disgusting bigots clouding their racist/sexist bullshit in the language of free thinking

they're all horrible people and if you see one you should call them out in front of everyone. theres no room for that shit in music.

yikes... i cant even imagine how much of a bigot you are to even have those thoughts enter your head man. lets just put it this way, you need to think over your beliefs because if you don't me and my friends wouldnt hesitate to beat the shit out of you ... and believe me i dont care if your music is well made man... its not about that... we can't tolerate ppl like you

>everything I disagree with is LITERALLY the modern day nazi germany

Nice b8.

>bluepill is about uniting together, erasing divisions
that sounds like a sure way to make the world a real fucking boring place

>pretending like redpillers aren't straight up reactionaries

ye ok

>pretending they are

I don't even think it's white men or "uncle toms" or even bigots but just reactionary dweebs.
It's all larping. I say let people say dumb shit in music and have others retaliate through whatever means.
I feel like this is bait but I definitely need freeze peach for dummies to not whine and cry about "being censored!!!!!!!!1"

who are you reminding and why lol

>watches a shitty documentary once

You must already be real fucking boring then if you need divisions like porky does.

Sup Forums morons

>wanting everything and everybody to be the same
why tho

obvious satire

>pretending about pretending they aren't
>whoa bro those cockaroaches on the bathroom floor weren't doing anything chill out

>calls out Sup Forumstards on being spooked
>immediatlystarts listing leftist spooks
Oh the irony. I bet Stirner would be turn in his grave if he read your post.

Reactionary : (of a person or a set of views) opposing political or social liberalization or reform.

>freeze peach
who the hell invited SRS

>>wanting everything and everybody to be the same
When and where did I say that?
>Dividing people through any and all means
Why though?

Cool but I'm not a Stirnerite

One would know SRS through...

when you said that divisions/differences aren't necessary. of course, depends on what kind of divisions you're talking about

I think we can all at least come to an agreement that white people, particularly white men, are the one group that should not be allowed to talk. Like, this isn't a game .. you can't just let white men say "I dont feel guilty" or "I don't feel ashamed" or even let these fucks say like "I value my European heritage" because thats Nazi talk... duh

If you see that kind of thing you know, thats the kind of person to report. It's one thing to be like "heh Trump is kinda funny" and have a little horsing around etc

It's another thing to come out and say "I don't have any guilt over my white skin" and like let people think that's ok

it isn't ok

those are the kinds of people we have to purge

and not just from the music scene

MASSIVE BAIT

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>recognizing SRS memes
You outed yourself please leave

don't mind me, just pissing off some commies

try be more subtle

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls

>when you said that divisions/differences aren't necessary
Reread my post.
I don't particularly care about that.
Wedge politics are dumb and idpol itself.

but i thought that white silence was violence

Porky is that you?

i lik exquire
but
i do not like this thread ;(

>3/5

>what is word of mouth

Left and right are antiquated concepts that mean literally nothing anymore. If you aren't a radical centrist, you've drank someone's koolaid.

Some people ITT are in desperate need of a helicopter ride

>Centrism
>Radical
I laughed

Who got thrown out again? I keep seeing this meme but don't know its origin.

you literally can't argue against it :^)

>Hey user, we're going to go throw some leftists out of helicopters
What do you say, Sup Forums??

Who's mouth did you hear niche reddit memes out of?

>I reject everything, that means I'm an intelligent free thinker

Commies

Reactionary meme
People that were considered a threat were murdered

chilean dictator augusto pinochet would execute suspected communists by taking them up in helicopters and then pushing them out

Me on the right

Uh oh, looks like I triggered people who get their political opinions from designer Mongolian snapback forums.

Oh I remember hearing about that once, thanks.

Talk about being a cuck

>lol i triggered them
>they're not just calling me out for being a retard
Keep spending your time making sure none of your beliefs overlap with the left or right.