Alright Sup Forums.. I've been trying to get this girl's name for months now

Alright Sup Forums.. I've been trying to get this girl's name for months now.

A set of nudes showed up on Sup Forums about a year ago, and I immediately recognized my hometown in the background and knew that I had to find her on Facebook, for curiosities sake. After tirelessly searching for clues through her photos I have determined the following.

-Where she went to school.
-The year she graduated.
-I found her high school yearbook online but the scanned images of it online are so awful none of the text can be read but her picture is in there.
-I found a video on youtube of the grad fashion show from that year and she shows up in it twice.

Her name, from what I've heard through the terrible audio of that video, is Jade. Or something along those lines.

Anyways, she is from Kelowna, BC, Canada. I am reaching out to see if anyone knows this girls name. Pic related. Is her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for help

Pics for attention

bumping for more pics

Loquita Rubia

Pretty certain that's not her name..

What else do I do, Sup Forums?

How do I get this chick's name??

You could probably go to the school and ask if they have old yearbooks there. If she's close to you in age you can just say it's so you can arrange a reunion with some people you went there with but you don't remember everyone's full name.

This is my last resort. Either that, or go in and just find the "Class of 2014" framed picture on the wall.

Well then. Since you could recognize the town from her pictures, are you able to figure out roughly where she lives?

Roughly, yes.

Are you able to look up who lives in a house and how old they are online? I'm not sure how much is available there and how much is legal.

I don't know which house
I don't know her name
No

Spending one fuckin year for some common whore , sir you are a real looser congratulation

I just feel bad for you

You know her age, it would give you a list of potential names to look up on facebook and elsewhere.

It's just my curiosity. I can't shake it. I just have to know. Chasing the dragon, buddy.

I have searched through the friends lists of the few names I could find from her year, and the friends lists of those friends. No luck

so hot\
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

Dude I remember this chick. The Imgur album with all her pics went dark and I've been sad since. Anywhere to find them?

I think it's gone dark because some of the pictures were of her around the time of her graduation and potentially under 18.

fuckin stalker cuck