Where were you when NBC openly advocated for the murder of an American presidential candidate?

Where were you when NBC openly advocated for the murder of an American presidential candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY
youtu.be/ObLmV7nQlE8
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/22/trump-nbc-producer-praises-assassin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares

>be american
>get shot

survival of the fittest out here my dude.

unfortunately black people seem to be pretty fit

How is this NBC?

His account must have been deleted

The guy who tweeted it is a producer for NBC.

>NBC says Sarah Palins violent rhetoric is bad when not using any
>literally says it's a good thing someone attempted the assassination of a U.S. Presidential candidate

who gives a shit, everyone here would be going
>muh free speech
if he was openly advocating for the murder of Clinton

>hey, in my speculative alternate reality the people who disagree with me are just as bad as I am, so that justifies everything

That's a lovely strawman you've constructed

>getting assmad over a tweet

GAS THE RACE
KIKE WAR NOW

You spelled the twitter handle wrong

A tweet about an assassination attempt encouraging another one concerns me when it comes from powerful people in media, yes.

No, I didn't

>an encouragement of a assassination attempt to a presidential candidates life
>it's just a prank bro!

Ebin
Still fail to see how that's NBC. ESPN fired Curt Schilling cause his antics didn't represent the network. Prob smart that the guy deleted it, he saw it was wrong. If he says something else, blow it up to, I dunno, whoever.

>Still fail to see how that's NBC
If they don't fire him for it, it is NBC.

it doesn't matter if it was deleted, people saw it, this will cause trouble anyways

>unfortunately black people seem to be pretty fit
Don't know about that. Black men get shot the most.

IMMIGRANTS GO HOME

WE DON'T WANT YOU

ITT alt-righties can't handle the bantz

dish it but can't take it

as usual

>I was only pretending to support the assassination of a presidential candidate

I can't name a single 'alt-righter' who has any power in the mainstream media apart from Milo, and he's never said he wanted anyone killed.

> alt-righties can't handle the bantz

While it's absolutely true that the right is a glass cannon, openly implying that you support the murder of anyone, let alone a presidential candidate is a little different.

That's exactly what he was doing you mong

IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN WEEEEE DO IT

>Be European
>Ban guns
>Get shot anyway

That's why he deleted his account right?

Yeah, because you autists sperged out about it

>if he was openly advocating for the murder of Clinton

If he were doing that his Tweet be all over Facebook, Tumblr and Buzzfeed, getting screamed at for being a violent Trump-supporting Misterogynist.

>believing psyops as real

Trump does it at least twice a week. and his supporters (publicly) pretend it doesn't happen.

he did delete his account though

>Trump does it at least twice a week.
Link me to one instance of him advocating for an assassination of Hillary Clinton.

The problem is that you're starting this in your own echo chamber. You want to meme it, post it on r/The_Donald. Like legit spread it. Give it to people with larger social media audiences. Give it to the actual media.

You want to play the victimization card right, you don't do it on alt-right Tumblr. The game has moved past that now.

sounds like he has a guilty conscience
not something a person who is joking would do

>Anti-Trumpers
>supporting mindless violence and terrorism

You act like you're surprised at this.
This has been status-quo for them for a year at this point.

youtu.be/0t7PnrelFdY

They're a bunch of violent, shrieking, shit-throwing animals that would be called "terrorists" if they pulled this shit against any other candidate.

Firness from a biological standpoint are those that pass on their genes. They have enough teen pregnancy to still be considered fit.

Name one person trump said he wanted assassinated

>Trump does it at least twice a week.

Can you prove this at all?

>it doesn't count if it's not exactly the same
If your denial doesn't allow you to see it, nothing will convince you otherwise.

is it really any surprise after the way they tried to spin Omar's shooting in Florida?
>hey let's not tell anyone his very Muslim-sounding name
>hey let's not say he was on a no fly list
>hey let's not say he was an immigrant
>hey let's not mention he was a registered democrat and voted for Obama
>hey let's make no mention of his religion at all
>hey let's all make baseless conjectures that he was in the closet himself, even though he had a wife and kid
>let's not let this story get in the way of opening our borders to more of them
>it's racist if we report a non-white shooter

>he asks for proof
>you won't provide proof
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

AND HE SAYS ALL THAT RACIST STUFF!!!!

>that video

you americans need to do something bout that bullshit

obama hates white people so much

Not that user, but triggering you guys is turning into a bit of sport. I'm just letting you know. Since you all went true believer on us, you've become really bad at bait.

Leftists literally pitched a fit because a randomly-generated series of thumbnails representing news articles on FoxNews.com at one point had a picture of a rifle next to a picture of Obama, apparently indicating that they wanted him murdered.

It trended on social-media for weeks.

And here we have a major, influential executive of a MAJOR media business, and he's openly advocating for a presidential candidate he doesn't like to be shot.

>haha he never said it or implied it but trust me i know everything about trump, mainstream news pundits told me!

You know, it's always telling when SJWs try to act like they're not SJWs. They seriously cannot differentiate between legitimate threats of violence and saying mean things, so they'll always conflate them and say everything is equally bad.

Like the BLM faggots who interrupted the Orlando vigil and talk about how racist white people were.

Link an instance of him advocating for the murder of any political rival then you weak faggot

>implying im a eurogay

Fun fact, I'm not a trump supporter all I'm doing is asking for proof

NEWS
HAS
ITS
OWN
BOARD

>State false information
>Get challenged on it
>Can't back it up
>"-HHa ha ha! I was t-trolling the whole time! T-Triggered???"

Leftist damage-control.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

There isn't any you mong, the fun is in riling you up. Or not you, but Trump supporters. Since they caught the fever, some are as easily triggered as their counterparts on the left.

> You want to meme it

What the fuck are you talking about? The left and the right are both hypocritically fuck faces. I was just pointing out that for the most part the US right shit talks non stop but when someone dares bring it to them they get but devastated.

youtu.be/ObLmV7nQlE8

...So what you're saying is that no, he HASN'T done what you said he's done? OK.

Literally not OP, just laughing at the absurdity.

I told you where to take it. I hope it blows up for you. It's good television. Godspeed.

>trump is racist
>trump hates women
>trump encourages assassinations

It's funny, because leftists would be completely in power since more and more low IQ women are voting if they didn't completely alienate most of the country by saying stupid shit like calling everyone a nazi hitler.

I don't even have a reaction to properly convey how angry that video makes me but this .webm will have to do.

If anyone wasn't convinced over the past 5 years that Leftist control over the media is real, they are beyond saving at this point.

The Trayvon Martin Case
Gamergate
The massive gulf in their coverage of The Tea Party and BLM
The complete lack of coverage of the violence of "Trump Protesters"

If these clusterfucks aren't enough to disgust you, nothing is.

Hi im not american, i am from a fucking third world country, and even here you cant just cross border illegaly and start working at some grocery shop, we have police army and stuff like that, whats wrong with US, why dont you just deport them back?

And this will get ZERO coverage on the News, on late night talk shows, on social-media, etc.

>They have babies
>Those babies grow up to vote democrat
>Democrats do everything they can to continue to let them come here

I don't think you understand what "trolling" is.

Going online, spreading false information and being challenged on it isn't some kind of "victory" for you, and if you think it is you have legitimate autism.

This. Breitbart shills BTFO.

Not America but deporting them would cost a ridicules amount of money. Also, DAS RAYCIST.

BUILD HILLARY CROOKED WALL. WE ALL TRUMP NAO. MEMES. I HAVE THE BEST MEMES. THEY'RE TREMENDOUS.

They really are though. It's impressive.

>tfw moderate true neutral centrist

Fuck man, prior to like 2010 republicans were the ones who gave me the heebie jeebies but now its the leftists. I saw an article on Salon celebrating that poor kid in North Korea being sentenced to hard labour for like 10 years for "stealing" a NK propaganda poster because in North Korea his "white privilege was invalidated". No, I'm serious, the actual article was titled "Sorry, but your white privilege won't save you in North Korea".

I mean, who sincerely writes this kind of ridiculous shit? I mean, that guy was like 20 years old and he was one of your fellow Murricans, why so much animosity? Because he's white? There's a million petty examples like that, like that Iranian woman on the Guardian who wrote an article about how correcting people's grammar served to silence the voice of PoC and women. "White male" is also supposed to be insulting now too, like you're a stuffy uncool prejudiced authoritarian boor. I'm scared about the future I guess, hopefully this craziness is a phase.

Thanks for reading blog be sure to leave a like and hit the subscribe button for more content famalamadingdongs

How is this piece of shit calling for an assassination of a presidential candidate still working at NBC?

>survival of the fittest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was a right wing candidate.

S1 remake with Trump instead of Palmer when?

>le strawman man
Garbage leftist scum.

To be fair, they were french.

That's proof, she's probably a governor of senator in America. Obesity is a celebrated sign of one's virility or strength in America, I'm not kidding.

But that's the culture. It's idiotic. It's a clickbait world. I'm not sure they even believe it, they just churn it out.

Where it gets scary is you don't always know who's behind what. I've seen stuff that looked left but was obviously from the right and vice versa. Or from no perspective at all but to rile people up.

>all those retards clapping
Jesus Christ, America. Get your shit together.

Where's muh Orlando pics? False flag! False flag!!1!1!

>mfw these people just wanted to have fun and listen to music and probably didn't care at all about politics

I hate terrorists.

This is some pogrom shit.

I seriously think something went wrong and the elite got too greedy in pushing their anti-white hate in the US and pushing immigrants in Europe.

There is no response to this except shit that would make Hitler look like a hippie. Shit is fucked.

it's really sad the mob is so retarded it can't position itself other than in the extremes.

I don't believe anyone can really wish something like that on another person, but it's the surface level emotions that drives them to write shit like that.
Same with the ultra racist shit you see posted in those ultra right wing sites.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/22/trump-nbc-producer-praises-assassin/

I'm digging this virtue signaling from the alt-right. You guys are learning from the liberals.

As if it's not been programmed this way by design

Bauer shoots the president 5 minutes in, show ends.

You should watch the upcoming remake with black Bauer. Since you like switching characters.

I agree with you totally, I'm a centrist but forced to align myself further and further rightward just to combat this malignant horseshit, it's gotten so fucking bad in recent years. I've always felt it is important to speak out against anything you see as wrong, and almost all of it has been coming from the left lately. So divisive and hate-filled, while endlessly chanting "tolerance." The cognitive dissonance is so strong with these drones.

>listing gamergate as a legitimate criticism of the media

Try going outside of Sup Forums at some point. Nobody gives a shit about your children's toys and the """"""""""""""journalism""""""""""""" surrounding it.

>>tfw moderate true neutral centrist

EVERYONE calls themselves this.

Every person in politics, even on the most extreme ends of the spectrum, feels their views are "moderate" and thusly reasonable.

That's what I've been saying. They're hearing it as an insult and I'm telling them do more, that's how you win this game.
There it is. Now we're talking.

Because it was a right-wing candidate.

The Leftist rules of outrage only apply when Leftists want them to.

>Elliot Roger shooting
>"HE WAS A BITTER VIRGIN!"
>Adam Lanza shooting
>"HE PLAYED VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES!"
>Omar Mateen shooting
>*crickets chirping*

You mean

>GUN VIOLENCE!

....I don't think you know what "virtue signaling" is.

You can't just take words you hear your opponents use and then try to use those against them without any relevant context. That's not how counter-arguments work.

That's not true. It seems that way to you but the act has been universally condemned by just about anyone important in American politics