Beer is disgusting, no matter how much I drink it it doesn't taste any better

Beer is disgusting, no matter how much I drink it it doesn't taste any better.

How can you people drink so much of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GW22sAElpE
youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You drink for the affect, not the flavor you dummy.
Underage b&

It's an "acquired taste". I hated it at first, but grew to love it eventually. Also avoid the lowest priced shit tier brands; they suck period.

typical americunt without a sense of why and how to drink

You drink for the flavor, not the effect of alcohol. Underage banned.

Fuck quoted wrong guy, supposed to be

Like your chosen image suggests, try different beers lol, there's literally thousands of brands to choose from, unless you're in somewhere like America, there'll definitely be a nice beer somewhere within walking distance

you are trying too hard, go to sleep

I don't get this. If you really want to get drunk, there are options that are more effective, tastier or both. I get why southern Europeans love wine, it has a nice flavor that can truly enhance a meal and it's a drink that needs to be enjoyed slowly. I get why Slavs enjoy vodka: just chug it and you'll get drunk off your tits. I don't get beer: it's pisswater with as much alcohol in a bottle as in a single shot of vodka.

I, unlike the OP, am not 12.

Tour taste bids will develop ovet time to BE cabable of tasting stronger tastes such as coffee and beer

Try London pride. Problem fixed.

I drink for the taste because I’m not 15 years old

American checking in here. I drink beer because I like beer, dark beers are the shit and budweiser is piss water in comparison. I'm from Michigan though, we have breweries all over the place.

My new favourite beer is Goose Island IPA. Yes I know it's an American take on an English Indian pale ale, but it really is one of the best I've tasted, and yes I'm actually English.

My other recent favourite is Brewdog's Punk IPA but that is made by sweaty socks and doesn't have a long sexy goose neck on the pump.

>How can you people drink so much of this shit?
because i'm from belgium

>You drink for the affect, not the flavor you dummy.
>2016
>not drinking liquor

>It's an "acquired taste".
This is true. Beer is bitter (from the hops) and sickly sweet (from the Malt). Many people don't like beer because of the bitterness. Nobody has to like beer , if you don't just drink something else. I like a cold lager on a hot day also beer goes very well with spicy food.

>You drink for the affect, not the flavor you dummy.
spoken like either an actual underage b& or a fucking manchild
kys cunt

The other benefit to drinking spirits is that you aren't running to the pisser every five minutes

You don't get beer

Stop drinking lager.
Start drinking ale/stout/porters.
Lager has 1 taste throughout all brands... ale/stout/porters have thousands and thousands of different flavours.
IPA is generally quite cirtus like.
Porters/stouts are the best... coffee/cappuchino flavours are my personal favourite.

I drink for the effect because I'm an alcoholic. But a good tasting beer is a bonus.

beer is disgusting user.
take it from an alcoholic
any alcohol I tried tasted disgusting

Try artisian beer, but yeah it's an acquired taste, just keep trying. Or be mr Fancy and order fancy ass cocktails

He's half right. The first one is for taste, after that I'm just trying to get fucked up.

>2 fingers foam
>big ass nigger hands

belgian beer is jank mate

Drink for both the effect and and taste. Getting high is a journey not just a destination, there's the warm up, the high, the come down. A good beer is one that tastes better after half a pint and tremendous after three pints, it wets the whistle, has a nice buzz and promotes good conversation.

If it was about getting wasted everyone would be mainlining vodka and moving directly on to fighting and fucking.

ever tried porter beer fag ?
not only its STRONG as shit its also delicious

Yo dude what kind of beer do you have that makes you high? I also want some kf that shit

>porter beer
and i dont mean english crap ..
I mean Baltic Port beer

I wish i could taste the fucking bitter or sweet.
My tastebuds are hyper sensitive to alcohol meaning almost anything alcoholic i drink tastes predominately of fucking paint thinner. Anything from cider all the way to whiskey tastes like paint thinner with a tiny hint of something else.

About the only things i can drink are those pussy low alcohol fruit-flavored ciders (like kopparberg) which basically taste like soda and it'd take an entire crate of that to do much to me so i just drink soda instead.

But beer is good, and it tastes amazing the next day if you didn't drink enough.

You drink and you piss. Piss for a reason.

When you grow up you'll find you enjoy it. Your taste buds need to mature.

Angry orchid taste the orchid like drinking apple juice without the sippy cup

Anyone who doesn't drink Guinness is a filthy fucking kike that needs to get gassed.

What sort of emotional midget are you to not recognise the euphoria of a CNS depressant when you feel it?

Belgian beer sucks

Irish aren't even white, fashy Goy.

English porters are fucking amazing.
Don't even go there.
Pic related, best porter I've had recently.

same here, beer taste like hops and not much else. bitter as fuck.

Alcohol is a drug and drugs make you high. This is well known.

This is one of the best beers period. Anyone telling you Belgian beer sucks is a clueless fucking retard.

This is an actual fucking properly brewed beer. Not some chemical shit piss water you fucking idiots conceive as beer. This is quality in a glass, anyone telling you otherwise has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

You might be a super taster. Are you a fat fuck?

No
If alcohol would be a drug it would be illegal like the Devils cabbage

Well the flavor is nasty as shit, that's why I stick to fruity drinks if I want to get a buzz.

I don't care if this is samefagging, I'm here for the recommendations so thanks user(s)

>fruity drinks

what a fucking faggot you are.

>Belgian beer sucks

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Belgian Ale, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yep, but those people are entirely ignorant so why concern yourself with them?

Lol, it's like the fucking macro drinkers that go onto BeerAdvocate and say shit like WELL I PREFERS ME COORS RIGHT?!?! BUT DIS WAS OKAY

German here
Guinness just tastes wrong, not even bad in itself, just plain wrong
Kilkenny is pretty nice tho

Well it is literally a poison that people ingest. Alcohol in general is shit tier at best, but hey at least its easy to get

>drink beer for affect
Wow you're fucking stupid.

you bet your ass i am; around 240-250lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=1GW22sAElpE

Beer is mainly for when you are designated driver or something and can't drink for real. It's also a way for non-drinkers to appear to be drinkers, and fit in without being caught dead drinking wine like some woman/faggot would be doing.

The Belgians do chocolate and beer properly.

A drug is a substance that alters your state of mind, this is what alcohol does. Aspirin too is a drug but it is not illegal.

wine is worse
pussy drinks mixed with rum are god tier

Every guy I have ever met who dislikes the taste of beer is a massive faggot.

that's weird. I have the same experience with guys who like the taste of beer. also massive faggots.

You've obviously never tried this.
6.6% of absolute dank.
I won't even mention the war.

Oh great, now you've started it

try Flensburger pilsener. Best beer ever

liking hops flavored rotten barley water.
MFW.

You obviously drink the wrong beer...
try something other than what you drink... and also try something made another way (if you drink Lager/Pilsner try Ale or Weißbier).

Beers ok if I'm chilling or at a party but weed is way better imo

stop buying fucking cors light, budweiser or PBR.

How's it feel being underage?

Beer is gods gift to mankind

>not liking Kozel
gtfo

Quads don't lie

no, not liking beer is pretty gay, and not good gay fag gay

No he didn't they did when they invaded Poland.

Did someone mention the war?!?!??!?

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it.

Actually France did when they thought it was a good idea to fuck us over

A good beer can definitely enhance meals. This whole thread seems like b8, good high quality beer is delicious.

Kilsch früh, one of the best beers ive ever tasted. Drank it on a brisk sunday morning strolling through köln.

This used to be my favorite one, but i switched to La Trappe about three years ago.

fuck yeah quads ill drink to that

also do another line LOL

Mein neger

Aegir, Osiris, Radegast, Dionysus, Ragupatis, Miach, all our thanks for your gift of beer and these quads.

you're drinking shit beer. :)

I be a man and not wimp out like you

You can try some non alcoholic beer, it honestly doesn't taste bad, but I happen to like how beer tastes.

man the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

ok, ok... but the foam christ
that beer is 50% gas

>non alcoholic beer, it honestly doesn't taste bad
Got a name for that, because I'd rather drink Budweisser than the non-alc stuff I've tried.

I fucking love you guys.

I thought like you when I was younger. It's definitely an acquired taste. Idk how you acquire the taste, in my case I was more interested in getting fucked up at the time probably. Maybe just try a bunch of different kinds, or some shandies or something to ease yourself into it.
Or let other people live while you drink whatever you like, liquor is cool too.

I'm still shocked anyone else here is old enough to remember it!

This is exactly how I got into it.
My dad would make me a shandy or 2 on special occasions when I was like 12... then when I was older I'd do the same but gradually put less and less lemonade in it till it was pure beer.
I didn't even start drinking till I was 18.
Started smoking at 9, took shrooms and started smoking weed at 14... refused to drink booze properly till my 18th birthday.
Just hated the taste of it.

Fawlty Towers is fucking timeless... one of the greatest shows ever put on television.
Unless you're on about the actual war.
I certainly wasn't around for that.

go to the oktoberfest in germany and drink some quality beer

Beer is the nectar of the gods
The drink of men
Get around it

I love a good stout or IPA