Why did he win, Sup Forums?

Why did he win, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

normantranscript.com/news/government/who-s-excited-election-predictions-hinge-on-enthusiasm/article_2e7b7137-1638-5ffa-8242-c32d92a256cd.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
youtu.be/eQNjXkSeawM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point, average people are so sick of the way things are going that they will vote for anyone who will change direction, no matter what. That's how Brexit won, that's how Trump won, that's how the nationalist parties are gaining ground in europe (a decade ago it would have been unthinkable).

Democrats somehow did not see this. They rigged the primaries for the most status quo, establishment candidate they could have picked, and thought americans would think it was change because she was a woman.

He was better than Killary.

Everybody said theyd vote vor clinton but really voted for trump. This way they avoided being called racis.

Because moore people voted for him.
No, wait...

we all get what we deserve

normantranscript.com/news/government/who-s-excited-election-predictions-hinge-on-enthusiasm/article_2e7b7137-1638-5ffa-8242-c32d92a256cd.html

/thread

Because he was on TV and poor white trash Americans can't handle not voting in their TV stars.

Its US and A democracy

Fear, ignorance and frustration in various mixes.

50 out of 100 Hillary supporters didn't really give much of a shit and probably stayed home and just smoked some weed that day.

100 out of 100 Trump voters voted with their chests held high

Cause everyone was distracted by Harambe.

We both know why.

WINNERS AREN'T LOSERS

I smoke weed and I would have voted for him. Fuck political correctness, feminism, and all the shit liberals stand for

This couldn't be more true.

Conservatives were pissed off (and for no good reason, IMO) and no more than a decade away from waging a civil war because of stupid shit like confidential emails and obamacare.

Meanwhile, democrat voters were just content and thought they were just going to win automatically, underestimating just how pumped up the conservatives were.

The pollsters had two explanations they used to bail themselves out of being so wrong;

1: A huge conspiracy involving tens of millions of people where Trump supporters hid in the shadows until voting time or
2: Hillary supporters just didn't fucking show up to vote.

Americans' hatred for the Left.

SMILERS BEAT CRIERS

combination of things

lot of people feel screwed and voted for him to basically just burn everything down, because what else do they have to lose? these people likely voted for obama the last two cycles

some voted because of scary brown people and immigrants and sexism

some didn't vote because hillary clinton was perceived as a very flawed candidate by a lot of people. whether or not she was actually flawed is irrelevant. she was perceived that way. as a result, a ton of people either outright didn't turn out or voted for trump instead

also hillary took a bunch of states for granted and it cost her. from what I remember, she barely showed her face in Wisconsin or Michigan, thinking they'd go blue regardless

that all being said, Hillary still won the popular vote by 2 million.

GOOD TRiUMPhed OVER EVIL

>that all being said, Hillary still won the popular vote by 2 million.

NOT if you subtracted out the confirmed 3 million plus illegal allies who illegally voted for her.

Do that, and she LOST by over a million votes

8 years of blaming white people.

Meme Magic

so if we take into account total nonsense

>mfw when he's getting deported in two months

>NOT if you subtracted out the confirmed 3 million plus illegal allies who illegally voted for her.
>confirmed 3 million
>confirmed

Cite some legitimate sources or promptly kill yourself

Because he isn't Hillary. It's really that simple. Most people would vote for a ham sandwich over her.

>Given the competition, why wouldn't he?

Is this actually confirmed? I want it to be, dont get me wrong, but 3 million is pushing it.

The media played people via reverse psychology by focusing on him so much and insulting him that everyone who has ever distrusted them or politicians voted for him.

>Why

Democrats haven't paid attention to the white working class in any serious way since the '70's. In retrospect, I'm a bit surprised it took so long to become apparent. Clinton 42 was not much of a old-style Democrat, preferring to run a version of the racist Southern strategy to stay in office. And Obama was the best moderate Republican president we've had since Eisenhower.

>Why did he win, Sup Forums?
Because the government represents us, and we are shitty lowest-common-denominator reality TV characters. Life imitates art, and we think that art is crap except when crap happens to call itself art. Then we're connoisseurs.

also because the DNC fucked itself. Wasserman-Schultz and her buddies had no real idea what they were doing. They were committed to Hillary at all costs, ignoring any and all signs that she was a flawed candidate.

She was crowned the nominee and people resented it. Couple that with the fact that she's spent 30 years insulated from the public and is shit at getting people to relate to her in any way.

Joe Biden would have won. Sanders is questionable but likely had a much better shot at winning too, but the DNC had already crowned their queen and it fucked them. Both of those men know how to relate to the common voter, whereas Clinton is generally shit at it.

>3 million plus illegal allies who illegally voted

This has been thoroughly debunked.

half of america didn't vote

that's really the only story here

>And Obama was the best moderate Republican president we've had since Eisenhower.

Lol

Nothing like socialized healthcare, gutting the military in favor of trannies surgery and naval biofuel, doubling the national debt while simultaneously raising taxes, and wrecking an entire industry with the EPA to establish your moderate Republican bona fides.

KYS, faggot.

still waiting on those sources faggot.

That milf in the bottom left reminds me of pic related

who is she

Source?

Then add on the 2 million that were turned away at the pools by unconstitutional voter suppression and she is back in the win column by one million.

Because Hillary cheated,

Actually, most people voted for him.
Clinton had like 1-2mln rigged votes in favor of her.

Hold on, don't you need to have an ID and be on an official list of voters within a specific neighborhood to vote in a specific voting location?

I didn't vote

The election was rigged, the President Elect himself admitted it many times.

Because 25% of our voting population is literally retarded... and people now get their news from facebook.

He won because half of America is fed up with this bullshit PC culture we're in. The economy sucks, and the country as a whole is just overall really shitty. We had 8 years of an administration that promised the moon and delivered an ant hill. We wanted change, and he represented the best vision of it.

BRING JOBS BACK sounded like music to the RUST BELT states.

Dems were not expecting this. Based Trump.

That's because half of the United States (not america) isn't registered to vote because they are either illegal immigrants, children, or grown ass adults who know better.

cite sources faggot.

Playing source games on Sup Forums is pissing in an ocean of piss. Go find your own fucking source.

going to be funny as shit when those jobs don't magically reappear.

Teddy fucking Roosevelt. I agree 100%

I stopped voting when I figured out I lived in California and my vote truly didn't matter

Russia.

pass voter id laws and watch what happens next

He won the popular vote too unless you count the 3 million invalid non citizen votes for Hillary,

But sorry illegal votes do not count

That goes both ways, douche bag.

Polls open late in Nevada to favors libs
60,000 felons pardoned in VA just so they could vote for Hillary
Registered Dems in California getting 80 mail-in ballots delivered to EACH of them days before for the election
The crimes by Dems is endless

But keep crying about it. It's what Libtards do best.

No. You make the claim. you back it up. that's how it works

semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit

It's latin for "you said it, now stop being a faggot and prove it."

He won because the democratic party cucked themselves by propping up a corrupt piece of shit just to tow the party line.

because that's what he does.

Dude the facebook thing is just the latest liberal excuse,they need to face reality.
Their policies got voted down, the dems lost ground everywhere

>regurgitated narrative
do they wipe your ass as well as thinking for you?

(((YOU)))

>and people now get their news from facebook.
as opposed to where?

Because I'm white and I'm afraid of everything

>Because 25% of our voting population is literally retarded
But cali and ny were for thrillary...

becaues hillary's sins were unforgivable

When it comes to presidential candidates: Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line.

>not afraid of being a faggot

I voted for him because I know in ten years we are going to start marching the niggers spics and jews into ovens . The Final solution can be a reality

>You make the claim.

I called bullshit on a claim. I've never seen a reliable source for any massive voter fraud. Original claimant states source first. If it has any credibility, I might be moved to participate in good faith.

Until then, piss the fuck right off.

This guy explains it

The moment he become a meme it was over for everyone else

this

Hillary was just that bad.

He's an awful, disgusting piece of shit. A rapist. A con-artist. And he's going to fuck the fools who voted for him, right in the ass.

She lost to THAT kek. Lowest democratic turnout in decades. Ha, and she still beat his bitch ass in the popular vote!

This. Aside from Obama, the last several decades have been the Clinton and Bush show.
People are sick of the dynasty presidents, Trump's at least a wild card in the hand.

keep citing fake facebook news

I don't see him getting reelected if killing gay people isn't legalized in his first 4 years

>kek
>muh popular vote
>kek

This video sums says the same thing, but I like it

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Hey,I'm just feeding the liberal fears

>Aside from Obama

Not aside from Obama. Deporter-in-chief, amongst other things. Corporate-subsidy health care. He's level headed, but no political saint by any means.

Trump's jews, and his faggoty sjw shills helped a lot, too.

By voting 3 times each. The only people arrested for Voter Fraud? Trump-supporters.

Because he spoke to the working class like the dnc didn't. Democrats elected someone who was so out of touch that of course everything was fucked. Yeah I don't like trump but when you battled people against a systematic advantage yeah... It was written.. nobody wants a fucking person in the system. Granted trump is a fuck but, like assumed, he isn't apart of wall street money

>that all being said, Hillary still won the popular vote by 2 million
Which doesn't amount to a hill of nothing....and i'm not even American

THREE MILLION ILLEGALS BROKE THE LAW AND VOTED FOR HILLARY

OBAMA WENT ON TV DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION AND ENCOURAGED ILLEGALS TO BREAK THE LAWY AND VOTE PROMISING THERE WOULD BE NO RETRIBUTION

DEMS BROKE THE LAW TRYING TO WIN THE ELECTION AND GOT BTFO

TRUMP WON BOTH THE ELECTORAL AND POPULAR VOTE

youtu.be/eQNjXkSeawM

because its an unfair match-up.

but no, he won.

his sjw's are still so mad and whiny though lol... angrier than the protesters, and whinier than any fag/feminazi/tranny/nig sjw.

Trump's supporters are pretty fucked up people though (pic related obviously)

>thoroughly debunked
>because i said so

>reading comprehension
I was referring to the fact that he's the only non-Bush, non-Clinton president we've had in years. He's almost out of a job, history will judge him now.
Still hilarious that they handed him a Nobel peace award before he'd even got his ass in the chair of the oval office.

couldnt do that or shillary would have been btfo