*deletes Ultralight Beam, starts album at pt. 1*

*deletes Ultralight Beam, starts album at pt. 1*

*deletes half of the album so it's more cohesive*

>still haven't listened to this album
His personality is so shit, I just cant be bothered

*deletes u*

>If he's mean that means the music sucks! I can't separate the art from the person :(

forgot pic

I love Ultrlight Beam, but I usually skip it if I want a hype time

What the fuck is this post

r u a white girl

Lets say both your mom and a qt girl said you had a nice dick. Same statement,but obviously you would feel different depending on who you listened to.
Same with Kanye

*deletes none of it because it's perfect as is*

The album would literally be a 9-10/10 if it had 10 songs

>this opinion

Ultralight Beam is one of the few actually solid songs on this album so nah.

Fuckin' lol. Best example ever.

TLOP is Kanye's HTTT.

A collection of great songs, that is dragged down by a few out of place ones, which after deletion transforms it into a 9 or 10.

Just seriously delete Low/Highlights and Wolves and it's already miles better.

Thats still completely contingent on you though and reflects poorly on you, not him.

Wolves is fucking great

Funny you pick HTTT since that's my favorite Radiohead album. But for me, definite keepers on TLOP are
>Ultralight Beam
>I Love Kanye
>FML
>Real Friends
>30 Hours
>No More Parties In LA

and I might be willing to extend that into
>Feedback
>Freestyle 4
>Saint Pablo

as well. The rest ranges from mediocre to outright awful.

Idk man, I might get around to it eventually, but it's not like his personality isn't bleeding into his music too.
Hard to be such a fan of regristation/dropout etc. then have to listen his ego burst over lackluster shit like Yeezus and his post-feature work.

Hell no, HTTT is great through out imo, but there's almost 10 shitty interlude tracks and or awful tracks on tlop

exactly

HTTT is def in my top 3 too

I love sad Kanye. That's when he churns out stuff like Roses or Runaway, and 808's is my overall favorite album of his.

I love the howling hook, but the rest of the song is fucking garbage. At least in its final state.

Maybe somewhere out there there exists a version with Frank's verse included and without the unfollow/unswallow thing (yes, I know that's the point, but it still sucks).

You leave these songs and you basically get a 36 minutes album, which is close to Yeezus pretty much.

I listen to HTTT kind of in the same way, I really really love its second half, but hate the first, so when I want to listen to HTTT i usually go

>2+2=5
>Where I End And You Begin
>The Gloaming
>There There
>I Will
>Punchup
>Myxo
>Scatterbrain
>Wolf At The Door

34 minutes of a very gloomy mix of Amnesiac and OK Computer

Ok. I'm just saying that that is YOUR problem with album, and has absolutely nothing to do with Kanye.

Is english your 1st language?

Why? because I mistakenly omitted a word on a throwaway post on an Anglo-Saxon tapestry loom?

Wow, kind of surprised you keep Punchup in there. I mean it's good, but it's the least good song on a tracklist full of good songs. Then again, I'm a weirdo who digs WSYB so what do I know?

On another note, I like TLOP more than Yeezus. I'd kill that entire album's back half, no questions asked. Album stops having anything worth a damn after Hold My Liquor, and even that's a stretch. New Slaves is the last actually strong song on it.

Funny considering those are the two greatest songs on the album

Bravo
I kek'd

*blocks your path*

Wolves had a shot as the features are on point but Kanye's verse is just so damn bad. I pretty much forget Highlights exists the moment it stops playing.

I am a sucker for catchy baselines, what can I say. If I liked clapping on 7th beat, I maybe would've left WSYB, but it kind of gets old after a while. Still think it is far from the worst song on it though.

Totally agree on Yeezus, it loses all its edge and steam in the second half. Guilt Trip is alright, but it sounds more like a 808 song for me.

>I am a sucker for catchy baselines, what can I say.

Sound logic. Dat bassline is top tier and it carries the song.

>If I liked clapping on 7th beat, I maybe would've left WSYB, but it kind of gets old after a while.

I guess I can see that due to the length of the song but the claps never bothered me. I just love how dirge-like it is, it's arguably the most foot-draggingly gloomy song on a foot-draggingly gloomy album. I guess in the interest of taste it can get to be too melodramatic but I like it and besides, that criticism can be thrown at most of Radiohead's music.

>Guilt Trip is alright, but it sounds more like a 808 song for me.

Love it instrumentally, lyrically it leaves me extremely cold.

That's why you are a plebian and don't have the Yeezy season 1 version

>Yeezy season 1 version

Well yeah, that version's fine but in the official release Kanye fucked it, promised to unfuck it, and then added the parts that worked while still leaving it fucked.

Fuck you, Low/Highlights and Wolves are top 5 tracks on the album

As if the official version is the one that matters
Still a shit record overall

waves tracklist best tracklist

Fair enough, I suppose. Still, you've gotta admit that there's some sense of disappointment in seeing what happened to Wolves.

His career has been a disappointment since after MBDTF
So I'm used to it

Lol feel sorry for Earl getting cut. Or maybe he just visited the studio

Touche.