FREE SHIT! GIVING AWAY FREE SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE. FREE

FREE SHIT! GIVING AWAY FREE SCI-FI EBOOKS I WROTE. FREE.

it took me a week short of nine years but I wrote an 11 volume science fantasy space opera epic for the teen\YA crowd. It has a love story, a revenge story, a redemption story, time travel, a competent magic system, mecha, catgirls, A.I.'s, robots, space pirates, an intergalactic war, hover craft racing, plenty of twists and an INSANE ENDING, oh yeah.. and jetpacks.

The series kicked off in May with volume one, Volume two: just dropped in September. For the moment they're only in ebook form but Paperbacks should be coming soon. A new book will arrive EVERY THREE MONTHS through 2018. The first two books are available wherever ebooks are sold but it seems there's only reviews on Amazon and goodreads. I gave away FREE copies of the first TWO books to people on Sup Forums last week in hope I could get some reviews ion Amazon or goodreads in return. Some have delivered.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] with the words "give me free shit" and I'll do the same for you. Will send in both mobi.(kindle) and ePub formats

Pic related: The manuscripts in their respective boxes

Other urls found in this thread:

tobye000.deviantart.com/art/War-Saint-Commission-331912121
topwebfiction.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I created this thread last night and gave away 100+ copies of each.

AND there's no spam.
If you don't choose to sign up for notifications then you won't be sent anything else because no one wants that. Cheers.
Also, here's a piece of fan art a beta reader sent me because she loved the character Sereth, a space pirates daughter

Do you stream on twitch by any chance?

No. isn't that just for gamers?

Not really, but someone who does is also a writer. I thought it might be you.

Just sent the email.

Bomph

pmuB

i need to make a video for my author page on Facebook. They say more people are likely to connect with you if you make one. If you want to find me there's links in the backs of the books.

Give me copies fam where do i sign up

>It has a love story, a revenge story, a redemption story, time travel, a competent magic system, mecha, catgirls, A.I.'s, robots, space pirates, an intergalactic war, hover craft racing, plenty of twists and an INSANE ENDING, oh yeah.. and jetpacks.

that sounds very.. full.

also judgeing by the shoes and the basket ball you must be a nigger.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and the first two are on me, fam

Fellow (terrible) author here... free bump. I hope some folks take you up on your offer. E-mail sent, by the way.

Nyet, comrade. White. Caucasian. Applebees American.

It is FULL, but 11 volumes is enough to do it in. The overall page count is about 100 pages more than Harry Potter but it's decided into more manageable episodes/volumes

then why do you have both those items? one would be understandable but both and in such close proximity is rather damning evidence of nego activity in the area.

I'm 6'4. Basketball activity comes naturally with the anatomy. I've been wearing chucks since forever. Oh! Look to the far right, senpai. There's an ouija board.

Hey this guy again. Good shit man I rate it

Thanks, bro. Don't forget to leave a review on Amazon or goodreads. Reviews are worth more than gold to an amateur writer. A lot of people won't buy something from a new writer until they see others already enjoy it. Much appreciated

>Also, here's a piece of fan art a beta reader sent me because she loved the character Sereth, a space pirates daughter

tobye000.deviantart.com/art/War-Saint-Commission-331912121

"This is a commission for my friend Andy for his book."
????

make a twitch account, read your book to your audience, volume by volume.

I'd tune in if you have tits

You faggot. I remember you. If you're really the one who wrote all those books, then you need to stick to getting it published like you said you were going to.

You couldn't think of a title last time I remember.

Maybe I should have a chick read it then. No tits.

Thanks for that link! I haven't seen her in over a year!

You said if you couldn't get it published you were going to say fuck it. I don't remember if it was a feels thread or some random thread on /lit/, or some random thread on here. But i remember you posting that exact stack of books.

put up epubs if you realy want readers or you could put the first book out on your website like these gais do topwebfiction.com/

what about an incest story you uncreative fuck
also checked

I've stopped going to /lit/ for the most part. Everybody there wants a postmodern deconstructionist anti capitalist revision of catcher in the rye. Oh well.

It was on /lit/ It was a 'have you ever written anything thread' and you posted this fucking stack of books.
I don't remember how long you said it took you but I do remember you talking about how if you didn't get it published then you were going to sell it or something. It's in the style of a screenplay if I do remember.

Don't fucking lie to me either. I was in the damn thread.

I've got a one SHOt novella that has pedos, cannibals and techno zombies. It hasn't been edited but it's a rough first draft

Don't fucking give up, user.
I've met people in real life who have gotten some little amazon deal. You can try getting in contact with some b-list actor agents or something based out of Hollywood or New York City. You can make a little royalty deal and post and advertise your book all over the damn place. Dude, Anonymous would totally help. Hell, bet you could take that shit to or something looking for a commission. Or try There's usually a thread floating around about commissions, surely some of those artists know some other artists. You could have the thing polished into an independent masterpiece.

Come on dude, don't drink away into failure. that shit has to be worth something.

Holy shit. Amber? girl's name. nice trips OP. But you're still a faggot. and I'm gonna have to ask that you give us TITS OR GTFO.

>and don't give up on that shit, I'm serious. If you give that shit away I'll hunt you down and spank your ass into another dimension.

theres a difference between a commission and fan art you fucking tool

Those aren't tits.

It's not a screenplay.
Excerpts from book 7. Taylor, Reagan and scarecrow (robot) are on an ice planet trying to use a sonic drill to blast their way into an underground cavern where an unknown friend/foe lurks.

Amberfragile is autobiographical. In 2001 I was working in a headshop selling bongs and there were amber beads being made into decorative hemp necklaces. I was listening to "the fragile" double album by nine inch nails when I decided to make the account

Ugh. Whatever. Just don't give up on it. Give it a name and get it published.
Give some 3DCG artists some reason to live. Turn it into a movie script.
Make millions from your suffering. Do something. Why the fuck would you give that shit away?

That's the original draft before I started editing. Anyway, you sound like you know a lot about these things. Shoot me an email and we'll talk more if you want.

I sent an email. I'm really interested in this

Fuck no. And I know jack squat. I just know more than a few writers. And I happened to be here when you were here, posting that same stack of paper with words on it. And I'd hate having to take time out of my schedule to come and smack you comet to find out you gave it all away.

I'm kinda interested.
But it takes me about 5 years to read a book because I only ever read books when in a doctor's waiting room, or when I'm on a train.
Both those thing almost never happen.

I'm not giving it all away. Just the first two as a "funnel builder" the first book creates the universe but the second kicks it up a notch and sets the tone for the series

What's the actual title of the series?

Star Epic One

You got a Facebook page for the series?

Author page. All info and links are in the back of each book.