Just drank 8 oz of robo DM, 30mg of DMX/10 ml

Just drank 8 oz of robo DM, 30mg of DMX/10 ml.
First time trying this shit, what should I expect?

slow, agonizing death

Have fun on the toliet. Also are you fucking 12? Just go buy some weed faggot

ITT: Children without access to actual drugs google pictures of cough syrup.

I'm tired of smoking weed faggot. Shit gets old.

Plenty of access, just trying something new I guess.

Shit always makes me walk funny, like Im on the moon or something. Also fucks with my eyes pretty bad. I woke up after a night of robotripping and couldnt read shit everything was blurry and bright as fuck.

Triple c's are better than robitussin jsyk. Way more intense trip.

Wait this shit isn't going to like last into the night right? I have to be up for work at 4 am. fuck

>DM
Have fun shitting out your soul.
Listen to some good music, at least you'll get the music euphoria.

You should expect to feel like a bitch get yourself some hi tek bitch

Just take a little bit from every bottle in your parents' medicine cabinet.

Fucking preteen cringe in here.

Trolling hard.
Don't do CCC's, the antihistamine in it can make things uncomfortable at best and kill you at worst. Plus it can raise your BP more than dxm already will.

While your at it shove a remote up your ass till you puke out the tussin so you get a real ass high and not some 13 year old pussy shit

If this is you, and you're taking that kind of cough medicine, you're a retard.

OP here, next question; How long does this shit take to kick in, because I don't feel any thing yet.

Don't do it tonight if you have to wake up at 4. Also don't listen to the numb fuck saying to get triple C's as they contain other active ingredients instead of just dex. And to all the fags saying just buy some weed, sometimes you're in the mood for something different. Elitist fucks

I mean yeah, shoulda went with air duster since you want a quick and degenerate like high.
Have fun shitting your brains out, faggot.

Problem is, I already drank it. Also, I've done triple C's didn't get shit from that either.

Kek why am i a retard

You are supposed to take the whole box of triple c's at one time
Because you bought the kind with Tylenol in it, Tylenol damages your liver in large doses

OP you sound like a special sort of intelligent...
>hasnt "done this shit before" so mixing 2 drugs
>doesn't even register the fact he has to get up at 4am next day
>drops chemical without any research
>waits not even 20min and complains "When will it kick in?"

Because high amounts of acetaminophen will fuck your liver up big time. You gotta get the capsules with dxm as the only active ingredient

Force yourself to vomit 30-45 minutes after taking it. The dxm is absorbed quickly. The rest of the bullshit will just make you nauseous for the next couple hours.

>You are supposed to take the whole box of triple c's at one time

I actually did this the one and only time I tried triple c's.

My friend told me to let them soak in a bowl of watef to get rid of the time release shit, didnt have anything to drink when it was time to take them so I drank the orange colored water they soaked in.

I was incoherent most of the night, passing out of and on, and legit thought I was dying. FUCK TRIPLE C'S.

>DMX

X gonna give it to ya

Not OP, but I have to say that lean is by far my favorite drug. Drank tons of that shit in college.

Take them with vodka like a real man

And don't soak them