Well Sup Forums did you?

What? No way!

PISSING OUT THE WINDOW.
AND SHITTING OUT THE WINDOW.
ARE
TWO.
DIFFERENT.
THINGS!

what the fuck, i thought this was a shop, just watched the video again, that's his real fucking username

reminder that chris hansen is a piece of shit, confronted a daycare owner that went to prison, served his time, took anger management courses and was doing the job for 13 years. dude was rehabilitated for a long ass time and chris hansen treated him like he should be flipping burgers at mcdonalds

youtu.be/bqx3Zqp1IJA?t=52

>It's a predator brings his son to the sting for a threesome with an underage male episode

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A PORCUPINE'S BALLS!
THEY'RE SMALL, AND THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

wow just wow

no way! you know what, i don't even want dr. pavel anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=vJssdlKaeqo

Why are we not executing pedophiles again?

Sup Forums would be a dead board

Watch as police quickly remove hit microphone and throw it to an awaiting officer - mic wires still hanging
>show is not fake

Simon from Yogscast?

There is no footage of that and you've made that up, liar.

youtu.be/vQ2Xe4xrNi4?t=99

Did I? clearly see the mic receiver on his belt, police take him down, the first thing he does is throw it to a standing officer who vanishes, then the mic wires are hanging dow

@ 1:39

That's a mobile phone you idiot. The cops took it to make sure it wasn't a weapon as is standard takedown protocol. You know nothing of law enforcement and really, you should be ashamed of these hilariously stupid posts you've made. Fuck you

You should put that in the fridge

>mfw Genericwhitemale got off on all charges

Affirmative!

Notice how the phone is still there when he gets up and there is wires hanging from his shirt (where they would logically put a mic)

Holy shit that was fucked up. He was right, Hansen was a cunt for doing that.

what? no way!

He was just going to the beach.

70-80 percent of these guys were poor, mentally disabled, and practically harmless. I'm glad you all enjoyed watching people's lives who were absolute shit get made into something even worse.

Meanwhile the real nasty shit that pedowood gets away with will never be investigated by a stuck up fag like hansen cause he wouldn't have the balls to actually go after powerful people.

Who /can't control you horny level/ here?

>70-80 percent of these guys were poor, mentally disabled, and practically harmless. I'm glad you all enjoyed watching people's lives who were absolute shit get made into something even worse.

Isn't it great :D

>he wouldn't have the balls

or the insight

Poor and practically harmless? Don't tell me--are you liberal and well-educated?

I never want to advocate for witch hunts but we need to hunt these degenerates.

DON'T BRING THE GIRLS

A district attorney killed himself because Hansen managed to find him out and was going to do his thing.

>70-80 percent of these guys were poor, mentally disabled, and practically harmless.

I thought that for a good majority of them until I read the chat logs of those involved.

It's just a sign of how shit the show was edited together when you come out feeling sympathy for those caught.