Whos this house nigger?

Whos this house nigger?

And what has he contributed to society?

Donald Trump but black. And he's too much of a nigger to contribute anything good to today's society.

More than shitposting on Sup Forums

It's not your job to contribute to society. You don't owe society anything. It's your job to support yourself so that society doesn't have to support you. That's all you owe anybody. So on that note he's doing a better job than you're doing

nigger lovers

I just finished taking a dump so that means Im doing more to contribute to society than this untalented hack.

He's our Beethoven

I'm not kidding
In 2130 they'll look back to Kanye as we do to Beethoven

better question. what has any nigger contributed to society?

Yeah nah bro,

He'll be forgotten after 5 years.

Support for donald trump

He's an accomplished brain surgeon who ran in the GOP in 2016 but lost his luggage.

What have you?

Kanye fucked his nigger fans in Sacramento by singing 4 songs and going into a hysterical rant and ending his show last night, that'll earn him a point or two.

He also said he didn't vote, but if he did, he' would have voted for Trump, that will be worth a half a point.

But he's a nigger, so that negates any points he might have accumulated.

It goes to show you that any time you give talentless nigger faggots money, you're pretty much a retarded nigger faggot piece of shit just like them.

Guy with self esteem issues

Seriously. I read the transcript of that rant. He talks just like a crack head ghetto nigger. You might think he should have some talent with words... but no.

>He talks just like a crack head ghetto nigger.

Even Snoop Dog said the same thing. West made most of his money off of retarded white children. Now that niggers will be hating on him, I wonder of the idiot white suburban cunts will still buy his shoes, clothes, and CDs.

LOL, niggers and fat assed talentless Armenian bitches might be totally out of fashion in 2017.

the alt-right loves him now. trump's retards are beating their drums for him.

so he's either mentally ill, or on drugs. period.

a talentless hack. what kind of fag ever liked his shitty "music"?

well the new 'niggers' are whites in red states. the largest group on welfare in America. meth-freaks. criminals. degenerates. inbreds. trash. filth.

I'd take a ghetto black gang member over a meth'ed-out redneck retard anyday.

>a talentless hack. what kind of fag ever liked his shitty "music"?

Agree. But the news articles I've read states that he's "one of the best selling artists of all time."

WTF? I've never heard any of his shit to the best of my knowledge. I probably have, either in background or while flipping through radio stations, but rap or hiphop is for fucking morons who don't understand music or talent.

Nah dude he'll be remembered. Probably wont,be legend status like his fans think but he'll at least be remembered for his bum ass looking contributions to fashion . Shit is straight up looking like the derelict campaign from zoolander.

>I'd take a ghetto black gang member over a meth'ed-out redneck retard anyday.

Kek. It's the white working class that pays all the bills in this country. You can cry like a little bitch that they have finally started to react against nigger faggots like you who want everything and give back nothing but demands for more freebies, welfare, and the ability to do whatever the fuck you want with no interference from the police or society.

Trump is an asshole, but his election is an example of how fed up working people are with the bullshit welfare mentality that has been rammed down thier throats by the so-called "minorities" and niggers.

the largest group on welfare in America = whites in red states.

the coasts earn trillions each year. red states don't earn or produce anything. they haven't contributed to America since the 1800's.

the coasts send billions to red states in subsidies, because red states are so poor. maybe you're referring to white businessmen on the coasts?

labor's gone to china and mexico. gw sent it here.

>In 2012, an average of 41.6% of African Americans received means-tested benefits each month. About 18% of Asians or Pacific Islanders and 13% of whites received benefits each month. Thirty-six percent of Hispanics of any race received government assistance.

Think again fuckhead.

Whites might be the largest racial group, but we only carry 13% of our own, when niggers, spics and gooks suck up most of the tax dollars. Fuck off, you ignorant butthurt piece of shit.

Keep in mind, Sup Forumsro, that among "whites" they include a shitton of Arab immigrants, hispanics, and other trash immigrants in that category.

Most of Kayne's fans are White, hes just trying to appeal to them for more sales

Based Kayne

196mil whites in 2010. 13% of 196mil is 25.5 mil.
38mil blacks 2010. 42% of 38 is 16mil. Whites used up "most of" the tax dollars. If you are going to talk shit about niggers and spics don't sound like a fucking hick.

you strike me as extremely angry... and whiny.

also, your numbers are from stormfront. they're fake. lies.