Would you even consider sucking a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

Would you even consider sucking a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

You go straight for his anus and work your way upwards slowly to the delicious log contained inside.

4 fucking threads.
Im gonna find you and shit down your throat till u choke

Not unless i suck all of the shit out of his asshole forst and not leave any for you to suck out

You can't stop my bae

cool forced meme bro
sage

I see this samefag thread so often, & it makes so little sense that I had to google the guy...
Turns out there's no such person. How pathetic is your life OP?

The jokes on you, you dont know how to use Google.

lol I've worked at Google for over 15 years.
There's some sad emo faggot who used to go by the name andy six, but that's it.

>used to work for google
>ended up on Sup Forums.

Failure at life

Still work for Google, still make 6 figures a year, still don't understand why anyone is so obsessed with eating the shit of some sad emo faggot wannabe.

>makes 6 digits a year
>brags about it on Sup Forums

Yup. Totally feasible my friend

>6 digits
Kek i barely made 60k working in their marketing department. Nice try tho

Yes Mr Biersack, very feasible.
If you would also like to make decent money, I suggest getting an education in a field that benefits society in some way. It would also help if you didn't look like someone that 95% of the population wants to beat to death.

Yeah... I don't work in marketing. That helps.

Bitch in case you've forgotten who it is you are talking to, i'm the lead singer of the hottest, sexiest emoest gothiviest darkiest hardcoreiest punkcoreiest hard rock metalist rock band ever and behind me I have the most powerful army behind me, the BVB Army. We do more with my warm log of shit slidding down my throat than you and your faggot friends down at TYT trying to cockblock trump then have a fucking meltdown when you realize he's beating shitlary clitbitch so dont talk to me about achievement.

Secondly, unlike you, people actually like me and my movement. People see the Black Veil Brides at concert and feel all excited and wet themselves with uncontrollable lust whereas whenever they see you, they see a conglomerate marketing mogle piece of shit that hasnt even had a decent release of technology since the chrome book. Unlike you, i have demand, whereas you make money off of advertisements just because you can get by that way

In other words, people ask for me to give it to them and I give it to them every year.

So suck it, bitch

Thanks bud, that post made me laugh harder than I have all day! Good work!
For the record: I've never heard of your band. That's not meant as an insult btw: many of my friends are in bands. A few of them are hugely successful, but most are like you: just trying desperately to get some attention. None of them however have ever tried so hard to appeal to the "guys who eat the shit of washed up sissy faggots" demographic. I honestly thought these relentless posts were an attempt to discredit this guy (whoever the fuck he is), but I guess I was wrong, & that's sad.

Why are you lying on a Malaysian pan flute imageboard?

>works for google
>makes 6 digits
>brags about salary on Sup Forums to try to appear big

And now the newest addition:
>has friends in bands

You just keep going and going, dont you?

Seriously? Who doesn't have friends in bands? Who doesn't know people who make 6 figures? What exactly is your point sir? I may seem abnormal to you but I assure you: I am pretty fucking normal. ...aside from being on Sup Forums of course: that's kind of fucked up. ...not as fucked up as wanting to give a blowjob to a log of shit, but fucked up nonetheless.

You don't, that's who.

The fact that you get defensive over everything is enough to suggest youre lying about all of that shit.

You come off like the kind of person who cares about everybody but nobody gives a shit about in return. Admit it, your life sucks, you dont work for Google, you probably have no friends IRL so you escape to Sup Forums and creage this personna about how you have a better sitation compared to half the people on this board.

Dont bullshit a bullshitter, especially one who wants to suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole... or my asshole. Idk everyone thinks im him so ill just go along with it