Haven't seen a fluff abuse thread here in a couple days. So fluff abuse thread

Haven't seen a fluff abuse thread here in a couple days. So fluff abuse thread

YES, can never have enough of these

Lurking on mobile

Who here cares about the different aspects of fluffies or just like torturing them?

I like all of the stories and info connected with them.
I also like the abuse.

I like their stupidity...
It works for hugbox as well as abuse, such as , ,and

Same here. A creature so suicidaly stupid and stubborn yet able to talk and communicate. So much potential.

>suicidaly stupid and stubborn
Yeah, that's my favorite thing to rage at, especially with Smarties.

>mfw no more eternal fluffy threads

We had a good run yesterday, spiderman was bumping our threads, so we had about 4 in a row.

ya those smartys dont seem to understand that we will just make another thread until we are satisfied.

Never understood this one.

I like most subgenres, except escalating physical abuse for it's own sake.

I like the psychological stuff best. Especially when there is some form of alternating hugbox and abuse.

is it just me or has the booru seen an uptick of decent content lately? especially artwork?

also foalout4 is getting pretty annoying

don't understand, only laugh

The fluffy thinks the marshmallow peeps are fluffy foals. The owner trolls her by saying he won't hurt any foals and eats a peep.
The fluffy gets sad and scared because it still thinks the peeps are foals.

weirdbox!

i like it all to different extents, mindless physical abuse is probably my least favorite though since its so done to death. psychological abuse is getting a bit that way also

surprised that the fluffies wouldn't fill the whole screen with shit

Ah, I'm with you now. I didn't realise Peeps were a real thing (I've never seen them in the UK). Makes more sense now.

her babies look like the bunny candy in the package
so she is worried that a baby was killed when it was only a candy peep

It's an american candy that I only really know because of pop culture. There is an American Dad episode where an ex kgb guy makes a ceremony out of eating marshmallow peeps at any given situation.

It thinks the marshmallow peeps are tiny baby fluffys cause its the same color as her. She is horrified when daddah eats the head of one.

Interesting to see cause unicorns are supposed to be slightly smarter, or at least a higher rate of smarty syndrome.

Thats the only fluffie abuse I like, aside from accidents and karma. Tease the hell out of them.

weird box is good also

Pick one: earth, pegasus, unicorn.

Mane, body and tail colours.

Name.

Gogogo.

Most psychological material is a direct setup to hurt a fluffy. I think it still has a lot of potential regarding the development of psychological problems over time.

Their desire for social harmony is very exploitable. And I love when they take the wrong clues about the rule humans set and act on them.

I need these to be a thing within the next 40 years. I NEED a stress toy like these

they all have the same level of intelligence (some canons say that alicorns are smarter and mentally mature faster) but unicorns do have a higher risk of smarty syndrome, as seen that feral smarties usually have a horn

I rather like the mother-kills-foals-with-stupidity sub-genre of the death-through-stupidity genre.

I like both, though I do love it when a mare realizes she gave her baby "forever sleepies"

If you can make one of these talk...

These are stupid. Shit-tier attempt at being surreal.

I find that sub genre rather funny as well.
The only thing that irks me with the comic you have there, is that fluffies almost seem programmed to fear water. So a dam drowning her foal seems unlikely.

I like the lovecraftian look that dust collectors art has.

I would like to see varying levels of intelligence. Nothing to smart though.

Name: Timbit

Earth

Blue and orange colors with green eyes.

same

It can happen because owners will attempt to alleviate their fear of water because they don't want the fuss while bathing. And fluffies can still learn to tolerate or like it.

Pic related is nothing a owner will put up with constantly.

I remember awhile back there used to be too kinds of "Smarty" fluffy. Ones that were actually proper leaders and ones that were the bullies we see today.

I kind of miss the previous proper leaders because those would sometimes lead to herd wars.

Give me an idea for a story, anons? I feel as if I cannot come up with anything worth your time. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to draw something others want.

A fluffy mare knocks in the middle of a cold night, she wants shelter. So you open your door and let her in... Then how do you proceed?

Here is early bath training. Diligent owners would work on their fluffy's behavior.

I think people write stories like that on the buuro satan. Or if they don't, I know there are a lot of those stories there.

Love me some fluffy booru

You are the devil!

You draw fluffys? Can you give me some tips?

I would let her stay for the night in a box and maybe giver her spaghetti in the morning if she was good.

>take the wrong clues about the rule humans set and act on them
There was this one story in which a feral herd gets into a house, and a former domestic tries to explain how their daddeh got spaghetti out of the microwave. With some work, they managed to get on the counter and got the microwave running, but after the ding there was nothing inside.

The smarty enlisted the help of an eager foal to go inside the microwave and look for skettis while the light was on. The smarty got the microwave running again, and after the ding they all agreed that it smelled like nummies, but instead of skettis inside, they just found a sleeping foal. Enraged at the foal sleeping on the job, he pushes the foal off of the counter and gets two new volunteers...

Pegasus
Colors: White and blue
Name: Avalanche

Earth Fluffy
White mane and tail, brown body

Name is Smores.

This one gives me an instant boner.

I do, but I'm not sure I'm good enough to give tips. I started something several months ago, posted it to the booru but I never continued it. I had to format my computer and lost the next two updates for my story as a result so I got discouraged.

I probably should've said my only requirement was that any ideas are only for abuse. I don't mind just a little bit of hugbox so long as it leads to abuse and a violent end for the receiving fluffy.

How about something about a new fluffy product? If we come up with something good we give other creators a new tool.

I'll pull up a random color generator...
teal coat and purple mane
Unicorn with the name "Bandai" because that looks like 90's action toys.

bump

>how do you proceed?

I remember one story called "The Baby" and it was about a herd who walks into a yard with a baby who's playing and his sleeping dad. Usual smarty talk, smarty gets mad and herd tries to kill the baby, dad wakes up and murders herd, the end

lol

Not sure what to add. Let her in, give her spaghetti then pound it out of her? Okay too simple and you wanted a story. Sorry, not very creative

Thanks

sounds like one hell of a story.

Adopt and love them. A feral fluffy knows about the hardships out outside life. Will become obedient despite being a feral because now she'll get meals.

Remind her of life on the outside. The people that hurt her and all the cold times. She'll warm up eventually telling her babbeh's the stories of what it was like.

wow whoever made these has talent

First, ask her if she has/had an owner/"mommy/daddy".

If she does, try to find her owner if possible.

If she freaks out about going home and there are possible signs she's been abused, scratch finding her owner.

If she is a feral or it's clear her previous owner was abusive, take care of her (bath her and feed her) until you decide what to do with her.

After this there a few options I could think of:

1. Adopt her

1a. If she has a particularly good color set/is an alicorn and she hasn't already been spayed, you could breed her and see what kind of offspring she has to see whether it would be worth it to have her bred every once in a while.

2. Take her to a no kill shelter

Yes, I know this went on a little too long.

>there are a few options

Wow. I didn't know little girls posted on Sup Forums.

Shady Smarty

Time to dump

My thoughts exactly, that it's bait.

I like these diagram/how to ones

Any more?

I don't think it's just you, I've seen some cool stuff. I'm honestly impressed (and mildly concerned) by how active the community continues to be.

Stories are interesting to say the least

I'm not good with the intentional abuse today.

Used as a teaching tool for another fluffy?
Fluffy-Fighting fluffy, or demonstrating how the stairs are dangerous, or what he shouldn't eat.