What are your thoughts on hunters?

What are your thoughts on hunters?

who the fuck eats a raw heart? 99% of hunters dont.

I'm not ethically against it like some of those tree-hugging hippies or anything, but I have to say that there isn't much "sport" in killing a mostly docile animal with a high power rifle from football fields away from the bed of your truck.

My cousin bow hunts BEARS. My metric for what makes someone a "hunter" is pretty high.

more ethical than farming

We need them.
How the fuck else are we gonna get all our dank meat?
I love animals to fuck, I get what vegans are fighting for, I get veggies... but still, we need hunters.
It's population control also... we don't wanna be dealing with an insane amount of animals all over the fucking place.

This thread is bait.

No one with a brain doubts the need to control animal populations which lack the appropriate population of predators due to human development.

You probably thought about killing yourself many times in your life already. You should have went through with it already.

I do.

Better than city dwelling nu-male faggots who can't provide the necessities of life for themselves. When the world goes to shit, it's going to be so fucking fun watching those wastes of resources starve and eat each other.

I am a hunter, I hunt for the meat not the sport, most of the animal gets used hide to bone. I don't care for bow hunters, they tend to stick an animal and not track and retrieve the animal to find it after they put an arrow in it. I've taken down several elk with wasted hind quarters or shoulders because a bow hunter nailed it and it got away. hunting for sport I don't understand but know sometimes it's needed in area's where boar and game birds get out of hand. I respect respectful hunters.

then youre either bait like he said, or lack the basic reasoning ability to research what happens when there is a measured imbalance of natural predators.

You don't. You're just a kid who failed to socialize properly and now thinks that being contrarian will make you feel less impotent.

I don't get people who shoot animals for fun. But hey, who am I to judge.

You're cousin is a fag

They could use a buff, I feel like mage are better ranged DPS

They'll have the advantage when Emperor Trump's economic policies are implemented and rapid inflation leads to soup lines and rationing.

If you're hunting for food then I'm all for it, but otherwise it's pointless

I used to hunt bears and harvest their gal bladders. So I know what I'm talking about. I have risked my life and my liberty so I can feed my family. I've taken over 250 black bears this decade and was able to put my three kids through college. Average libtards have no idea of the tradition involved in hunting. Now regulations from fucking Obama cut my lively hood. Now I cant even sell gall without risking life in prison. Fuck you non hunt fags.

I think they should be completely allowed to do it,as long as the animal isn't endangered in any way. Also,while i do not exactly "hate" or "forbid" reptile hunting,i do find it pretty sad. I'm a big fan of reptiles in general. The kinds of "hunters" that kill elephants,rhinos or other rare species WITHOUT PERMISSION (basically,paying the nature reserves so they can hunt,making them profit) should be tortured until death.

Why gal bladders?

>has 3 kids
>on Sup Forums Sup Forums
Your kids aren't going to lead happy lives with a dad who refuses to grow the fuck up.

So... you're a criminal. Do hunters a favor and keep quiet next time. We don't need your "help".

I hear cow hunters get played in pog slammers...

Are you fucking retarded? Almost all of the meat you eat is made from a factory.

>Are you fucking retarded?
Protip: If you see someone use ellipses on this site, it's a good indication that they're learning disabled.