You say that you're an atheist? Lol, and you still celebrate Christmas?

You say that you're an atheist? Lol, and you still celebrate Christmas?
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christmas is a pagan holiday anyways, so it's not like Christians should be celebrating it.

>pagan holiday
look at this nigga

you don't believe me?

>believing you
>mfw

What do you believe troll?

I believe you can't roast me, because I'm the best

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

Pride cometh before the fall, faggot

>mfw I begin to think about life now

It is a work of fiction we write together, though I must say the mechanism we call reality has a greater purpose as well.

ah, well said, my friend
also nice trips >:3c

Thanks! Back at you friend!

this is what really happened, some alien crash landed on earth a couple million years ago, he got really lonesome and horny and decided to fuck some ape ancestor and he did it to a bunch of different apes and their offspring resulted in humans

>believe christmas was ever about the birth of christ
the theory that he was born that time of year has been long debunked, i could go on about how the world shuts down to go to church and everyone sings good christian carols and not songs about talking mutant reindeer and possessed snowmen but that's not a think that happens.

No.

umm, yeah...

that's not how dna works, even if said ayylien was compatable with a chimp to the point of conception it would lead to an instant hybrid. not some delayed reaction. thinking that the alien sperm somehow had a slow effect on their descendants over many millions of generations of offspring makes you a fool of the highest caliber

No...no.

Apollion is coming!

This faggot knows.

Besides, now the holiday belongs to big business and the Hacker Known as Santa Claus.

I'm an atheist and I love me some secular, fat Santa Claus, too-much-of-everything Christmas.

I like decorations, presents, food, presents, snow, presents, time off from work, presents, all that shit. All the shit that makes Christians come unglued about putting "Christ back in Christmas" is the only part that's worth a shit to me.

Oh yeah and "Keep Saturn in Saturnalia"