Husband attempted suicide on Wednesday and I want to surprise him with a game that he's been wanting, so...

Husband attempted suicide on Wednesday and I want to surprise him with a game that he's been wanting, so . . . If any of you want to help out, he really wants Battlefield One and Civ 6, but I can't really afford either at full price.

So anyone got a key they want to gift, or places to get super cheap copies?

Tits for your time!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bB6GmjPdZDg
comparecdkeys.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice bait faggot
if this is for real you post your own tits n timestamp

I can't believe you actually thought this would work you absolute sperg OP.

Now attempt suicide for real

g2a is a pretty good site where you'll get shit for a lot cheaper

use TRUMP for a 5% discount also

Give me a sec and I'll post my own damn tits.

There, one set of married tits for the internet. Timestamped from Texas

Timestamped my tits bitch. Now who's the faggot.

You're still not getting anything. If you can't afford $60 you shouldn't be even be playing videogames

tip1:
wait to black friday. probably one of those are gonna be on sale.
tip2: check sites like g2play, g2a and kinguin. Even if these sites are sketchy as fuck and the keys are probably stolen, they are more likely to be cheaper than from origin/actual copy

btw these are really new titles and both are expensive as fuck. doubt anyone would actually gift it unless they are a richfag or maybe if you whore yourself out more. try chaturbate you could masturbate for battlefield. that would probably work

Lol just torrent

Thanks! Honestly I know this is a longshot, but my husband means a lot to me, so I'll do what it takes to surprise him the best I can.

What kind of wife tries to get people on the internet to buy her loser husband video games? As fR as im concerned he can go get fucked. You should bring a black man home to fuck in front of him instead

>torrenting multiplayer games kek

I would but my internet service provider is ridiculously strict about that. I accidentally clicked on a torrent website one time and they sent us a warning letter. Stupid fags.

A better wife than you have obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=bB6GmjPdZDg heres a video how to get it w/o torrents. havent tried but the like/dislike ratio seems legit

Maybe spend more TIME with him instead of money... if he attempted suicide then he's obviously emotionally unstable...

Buying him THINGS does not make for a more stable partner...

I do spend time with him. I'm literally the one that realized he had depression and despite everything got him in for treatment. He attempted suicide because he wasn't convinced that he actually had depression and stopped taking his meds. Go Fuck Yourself.

Not really. And my wife doesnt have to worry about buying me stuff... And her tits dont sag either. But its not about her. Its about the ops fucked up situation with a suicidal husband and a video game addiction. By enabling this addiction nothing will be solved by the way

How come your titties got 2 separate zip codes?

i think i know why your husband wanted to kill himself.

Its not an addiction. I literally just want to surprise him. I cleaned up the house, I have everything for his favorite meal planned, I covered his half of rent and bills, all I want is something for him to unwind with after this awful experience.

Unfortunately I was born in a hospital that straddled the line between two zip codes. The right tit went south and the left tit went north.

comparecdkeys.net/ decent tool

Sp!it bills? Jesus. Your husband is a joke.why bother? What a turd

Thank you! I hope you have a good evening

He's going to college full time for his master's degree. Unlike you, he doesn't particularly feel the need to flip burgers for the rest of his life.

Well played.

People who "attempt" suidide are like the worst kind of crybabies that exist. Its not that hard to jump. A failed attempt at suicide just cries out for attwntion in the worst way and anyone who tries to spoil these babies is almost as bad in my book. I have no sympathy

you know Oral Sex would really work.

I dont flip burgers. I pay all expenses for my family and dont cause trouble for others, nor do i cry out for attention.those problems are all displayed by YOUR HUSBAND, hence this thread here

If failed because I found his ass on the floor after overdosing on enough medication to kill three people. I induced vomiting and called 911. Thus attempt, he tried and my intervention caused him to fail.

I love sucking dick lol. I also eat ass like a fucking pro. Something something oral fixation and all.

Dear oc, what console does he play?

this

PC master race

Kek