How did he know what a nervous system was? Did he learn that in dwarf high school?

How did he know what a nervous system was? Did he learn that in dwarf high school?

>What are books

How can dwarfs read when it's always dark underground?

Knowledge by experience

>what are night vision goggles

That line would have been so much better if instead of "nervous system" he'd said "skull".

Dwarves have darkvision out to 60 ft as a racial bonus.

The War of Dwarves and Orcs is said to be one of the most brutal and heinous wars in all of Middle Earths history, where both sides committed acts of cruel deeds.

It wouldn't suprise me if they had an underground unit 771 doing experiments on the orcs and learning more about their biological nature to effectively kill them.

They can wear glasses, dumb ass.

I personally think that's stupid. I get WHY, I mean they're underground and obviously they should see better than humans, but I never felt like Dwarves should be "better" at seeing than humans, I mean the two races are probably more similar than Elves and Humans.

>I personally think that's stupid
I don't care.

>where both sides committed acts of cruel deeds.

You can't be cruel to a fucking demon race. It's not like you can raise orc babies into civilized beings.

see, some fish have a rod inserted into their spine when they're caught, it does something with the nervous system to prevent the onset of decay a little bit longer

so when gimli and legolas were sitting down in a tavern and legolas asks the tavernkeep if they have fish gimli was all like "there's no river for a days march ya stupid elf", but then the waiter explained what I mentioned above, how they paralyse the nervous system with metal rods, so gimli responds "oh, so fish is back on the menu!"

see it makes perfect sense

Why didn't they just tie the One Ring to a mouse and then carry the mouse, so that all the ring corruption would go to the mouse and not to frodo?

Where there also Orcs at that tavern, so they could learn what a menu is?

I guess Tolkien ment crueler than usual, instead of just killing them and putting them out of their misery.

Then why'd you reply? And if you don't you should, because it is stupid. Any DM worth his salt would kick you out of any game where you pulled that shit.

>when I DM I would kick you out of my game for not following my autistic house rules based on an utterly retarded misunderstanding of how the differences between species, and even basic value judgements, work

I fixed your typo, friend.

>b-but they're underground a lot guys! it totally makes sense they'd have darkvision

I can see getting kicked out of games is a touchy subject for you.

>nervous system
why do orcs need an entire system dedicated to being nervous? are they all just complete pussies?

That isn't what he means you fucking retard.

A moose once bit my sister.

Well, yes, that's how evolution works.

Or how God's literally just designing them in a specific fashion, as per the setting.

Well in my setting they wouldn't cause it's dumb.

What about a fantasy plant that grows in the fantasy underground that enhances the senses of living beings that breathe in it's pheromones?

And perhaps the dwarves living next to these plants, over centuries, got naturally enhanced vision?

I swear, you're such a huge fucking faggot. Would not keep as a DM.

This made me laugh harder than it should have.

You brobably didn't even get the reference. It's Monty Python's Holy Grail. Fuck, this board is SO DUMB. Simple references fly over everyone's heads but they still bray like mules without really understanding the joke. Fuck you.

I got the reference you spastic, I was commenting that it made me laugh harder than it should have because it had no relevance and as such shouldn't have been funny.

Go sit in your squeeze chair and chill the fuck out for half an hour. Shit.

what if it did corrupt the mouse tho

imagine how hard finding an invisible mouse would be

>How did he know what a nervous system was? Did he learn that in dwarf high school?
dwarves don't have elvish magical healing bullshit so they have to do medicine the hard way

someone didn't take their meds today...

if I stick an axe in my dead waifu, will she really move so that I could pretend she's alive?

>you learn that from killing Orcs?
>Bravery

In the book, Frodo mentions that one of the tavern goers looks half-orc.

he didn't mean "nervous system" like the nervous system of the brain, he meant that the orc was nervous and afraid

NO THAT IS NOT WHAT HE FUCKING MEANT

no that is what he meant because he couldn't know what a nervous system is

Get out

>Tolkien

pretty good rusing user but you can't fool me

>I-was-merely-pretending-to-be-retarded.jpg

It's dumb how, exactly? You can observe it everywhere in nature.

Well, are you? Doesn't seem like you're pretending.

Because the mouse would turn invisible and scurry away.

Why not put it on a bird? Would be LITERALLY impossible to find.

Years of bullshit ears walking on them

Literally makes no sense whatsoever.

Well done for proving my point.

because thats like turning on your gps for the nazgul.