I know some of you will say this is pathetic, but is it possible to hack a Facebook account...

I know some of you will say this is pathetic, but is it possible to hack a Facebook account? I just want to know the truth about something. No intent to harm.

I'll save you the trouble.
She did fuck Jamal.

Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she cheated. Im already assuming the worst. Still want some closure. I just want to know if my intuition is correct.

fit bread?

Whatever keeps it alive. Anyone? Here's abother fit biddy for your bump.

If you have doubts about whether or not she cheated, then you need to move on. If you don't have kids - this is a no brainer. Just leave her.
Also, fpbp

You're not wrong. It's basically over, but I'm sure you have wanted to know the truth about something too. I'd love to call her out. She doesn't deserve to get away with it.

To answer your question. Yes it is possible. But not for most people out there.

The easiest way to get access and that you would be able to do right now is social engineering.

I have gotten total control over 2 FB accounts. It's not something I actively try to do.

From what I've noticed if they are using a gmail, you might as well forget about it.

But Yahoo or anything else will be really easy.

First thing you got to do is figure out there email.

You can do that by getting there name and searching on forgot password.

It will only give you partial email, you will have to guess the rest. Most of the time its easy.

Once you get email you need to get access to email.

What I did what worked for me is made a fake email account with same name under GMX.com

Emailed Yahoo, told them my account was compromised etc.

They asked for basic info, I didn't really know a lot. I just told them I made this account over 10 years ago, I do not remember what I put.

They then sent me a link to reset the password.

Viola, I was in. I was able to take control over FB. Removed all emails, and numbers associated with account.

I made sure to do this late at night, like 2-3Am so the person would be sleeping and wouldnt be alerted before I was done removing everything. Or else they would be able to stop me from gaining control.

Just make sure you use TOR to make the fake email. Log in with VPN that doesnt log. Im not gonna explain everything about this. take to long. Its unlikely that you would have to worry about getting caught.

Last thing, both girls I gained access to didnt have shit. I was looking for nudes.

One girl I knew, an ex. And another I didnt know at all. some random girl i saw on instagram.

The reason I said gmail forgot about it is because from my encounters they are way more secure than the others. And was never successful with any attempts to gain control over one.

If someone knows, lets hear it.

The recovery email is either a university one or a gmail.

It can be done, just not sure now much time you want to put into it.

Personally in my honestly opinion it's usually not worth it.

Someone else here may know a better method.

Like I said to me it would be worth it to know the truth.

Then go for it. Start figuring out the email. A way to test if you got the right email is entering the email in forgot password..

I would like to know this as well, I would love to see some things

If we we're back in the 2000's it was much easier. Much much easier. It was also more of a chance for nudes to in emails, etc.

Women are getting wise about nudes. Due to them being exposed. Most arent letting them linger around much in there inboxs, clouds, etc.

Ever since gmail updated their security a couple months ago, it's just about impossible to get in. I've even tried it with access to the person's backup email, and still haven't managed it. As far as I can tell, your best bet would be to get a hold of their phone for a few minutes.

I have found a couple gmail passwords in iCloud backups, but that isn't a reliable method.

Yeah the social engineering option is limited a lot of the time. Gmail was even damn near impossible before the update.

There is also the phishing method but most arent falling for it anymore.

I know her gmail. There's no way I can figure out the university one. Seems like I'm shit out of luck.

You could try ripping her iCloud. You might find something helpful in there.

You would probably be better of trying with gmail tbh. You can try to contact google.

But they are very secure, They will see the different IP's and such. Worth a shot I guess.

I am surprised Yahoo sent me a reset link when I was emailing them from TOR..

It wouldn't even be for the nudes... just to know things

How recently were you able to get into those Yahoo accounts? There are a couple I'd love to get into, but I've never tried your method.

Yeah worth a shot. I've never had any success with clouds but haven't tried that many.

Honestly the best option and the EASIEST is to let them use your computer with a keylogger hidden. I've gotten many with that method.

Only downside is you need to know them and they have to be using your computer. Works great with girls you are friends with or your friends girlfriends you want to see nudes of lmao.

Same.

Recent enough, both we're over the summer.

wittnes her b/
>witness her.

A lot of women, imo, are aware that people are constantly trying to hack there accounts.

I dont have any studys from this but I believe the average woman always has someone trying to pry there way into there social medias, emails, etc

Because of this, they are covering their tracks, deleting messages, photos, just in case someone wiggles there way in...

What kind of security info did they have on the account? Both that I want to try have newer Yahoo addresses as backups, as well as phone numbers. Does that matter, in your experience?

They had like 2 security questions. And asked something random.

I just told them "I made this account over 10 years ago, I do not remember what I put, now someone has access to my info"

They responded with a password reset.

I believe it

SAAAUCE

Any other good ways to get into a Yahoo account?

I may try to fuck with a gmail account one of these days again.

I got this girls gmail that I would like access to. Like I said before there probably isn't nudes. But you never ever know. If you get there gmail, you get access to about everything. Instagram, FB, anything they use the email for.

Sounds like you got a bit lucky, then. I might still try it, but I don't think they'll b as likely to believe me.

Honestly the method I mentined is the best I think.

you can always try to guess the password but only try a couple times or it will lock you out.

i reported this thread to google.

honestly what's it worth to you opie? why not just call her out or have a come to jesus talk with her? people tend to lie when they're afraid of a reaction so if you make it known that it's over anyway maybe she will be honest with you.

but really do think on if the information you expect to find in her account is even worth the hassle or if you can just let her go now

With social engineering that's what it's about it seems. None of it is really guaranteed.

If you believe anything you read hear you are a fool.

I had a book, its somewhere in storage, its called How to Disappear or something similar, about how to erase all your online accounts/personal info/gain a new identity. Sounds like basically the reverse of this.

The John Mcdonald books the "travis mcgee" novels have lots of really good examples of this kind of stuff. I think Burn Notice was loosely based on the books. Good ideas for getting intelligence. If you get the weakest links... I think with todays technology none of it is practical though. You know... be charming and wear the right maint. uniform and you can get anything from a secretary kind of thing. I'm drunk and high...

I did it, and found out what I needed to

My advice: be prepared, really be prepared. Don't forgive, attempt to forget. It's better off in the long run than trying to work things out and remembering what they did in the back of your mind.

Thank you I've been looking how to do this but thankfully you have taught me

Agreed and there is a good possibility what you are looking for is not there...

Like I said earlier its not really worth it anymore, back in the 2000s yes. But women are wiser with these things.

Will it tell them if I try too many times? I have a general idea but am worried that it will notify them for it.

Very true and weakest leaks nowadays are to strong if you will.

Yeah the women have wised up. Even if you pry your way in most with common sense will be a dry well.

Wdym

Depends what you are trying it on. Most likely yes.

Which will cause them to tighten down the security even more.

Do you have kik? I'm considering trying your method, and I think it'll be helpful to chat with you first.

I also have experience with my own methods, if you just want to talk.

Yahoo! mail. Probably going to try the social engineering method. Thank you

You could also just break up with her and ask her truthfully.
if she liked you enough for a time she would at least tell you the truth.

You're gonna think about it even more; you think it'll be over when you find out what you suspected, but that's far from the case.

There's constantly going to be that one more piece of information you need, one more message, one more text, one more phone call that you need to investigate, and sooner than later you'll become obsessed.

You're never going to figure it all out; my ex and I broke up almost two years ago and still to this day I think about the time when she told her best friend she wanted to cheat on me like 3 years ago. The dude was talking to her on instagram, messaged her on facebook, and she deleted the messages. She told me what was said, but I know it wasn't the full truth, I'll always know. All I'm saying is be ready for what you find out and what it will do to you, and think to yourself "is it really worth it?"

All I'm gonna say is "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

lol do you think people, women especially, tell whole truths anymore?

Oh yeah. Best thing to do is just let that shit go.

Honestly I wouldn't put to much time into any of this.

this

No. They do not. Just about all women I have encountered are master deceivers. But it's only fair because I am doing the same.

For the its time to walk away once you are no longer gaining anything from them.

Go to Hawaii
Say your name is

E Snowman you have to check the serbers.
Say National secretaries are at risk i need to arksess fabook.

You will get to see.

I understand where he's coming from though, the wound is still fresh and you need to help it heal somehow.

Exactly, so then why did you say that in the first place ya silly goose

One of the easiest way I got nudes. I was so LOL.

My friend had to work and I stayed the night. I raided his computer lmao. Got nudes of his GF with huge tits that I always wanted to see. Full body frontal with face.

Happened to another friend also had more content just not as quality.

Put them on a USB drive and never knew. Just wish I woulda kept them.

I have deleted so many nudes that we're OC and good that I wish I have kept. Anyone else here done that. Feel like kicking myself..

i am lying my self thinking this isnt true... but it is

I have tested it one day bored with a fake kik.

girl who said they loved me blah blah blah.

Made kik of someone else messaged her, you single. Her reply (Yes)

I just LOL. I didn't even say anyhing. As long as she was putting out I didnt care, I was talking to other girls anyway...

>get to know your target
>become decent friends
>observe/get them to tell you how to unlock their phone
>steal phone

Congrats, you have access to literally their entire life. Feel free to nab their social security while you're in there.

If it's a fingerprint lock, you gotta be near them when they fall asleep, take the phone and swipe their finger. This is great for stealing random shit off of people's phones at parties, just don't get caught.

One reason I encrypt anything I wouldnt want anyone seeing.

Some user posted about getting nudes from his friends sister while he was eating dinner recently.

Damn clever. He was at the table said his phone was dead asks friends sister I need to use the phone mine is dead, may I use yours.

He goes outside then raids phone quickly and texts himself her nudes he found. deletes texts. Made the fake call hung up.

Returned like nothing happened. He said he got some good wins.

That is social engineering at it's finest...

i mean its just sad how nothing hold value anymore but meh get it while u can atleast

Fast paced world my friend. People want a rush.

The smart phone revolution has changed many things with social life.

It seems people are more disposable nowdays.

this just became a feel thread.... damn

I've done it once to an old friend of mine (was a friend but became a total fucking dick). I knew their email address and tried to reset the password. It asked me security questions but as I was a friend I knew what the answer was. Took a few guesses but once you're in, you change the password, remove any back up accounts, then request a password reset from facebook and do the same thing there.

Found a bunch of nudes of other girls in the messages. I could have got into his back account and everything, however that would have definitely brought in a more serious police investigation.