I love how you little children on this board think "cuck" is like the ultimate insult...

I love how you little children on this board think "cuck" is like the ultimate insult. I want my wife to be happy in every aspect of her life, and that includes sexually, so if I cant 100% sexually satisfy her, what the hell is so wrong about finding a man that can sexually satisfy her better than me? At the end of the day she comes home to me, I have her heart, forever.

Cuck

Look fuck you asshole
there is no way a chocolate monkey is fucking that

I'd fuck you up myself if I knew where you were irl

Come January you cucks are the first to go.

It's not bait

it's actually projected that a a good half of the white base could be interbred by 2070.

You need to start being able to sexually satisfy her 100%, faggot.

What, are you gonna turn us in to your butt-buddy Pence? I'm shiverin' user.

Be a man, do man shit right now you're letting us all down

Sex is a bonding experience. When you allow your significant other to fuck someone else, you're allowing them to bond emotionally to that person, even if it's subconscious. This undermines the integrity of your relationship and makes it more likely that your wife will regard you as a convenience, not a person.

tl;dr cuck

If you can't satisfy her, then you need to cut her off completely and find somebody else.

Your fetish is unhealthy, user. Get some treatment.

/thread

I too am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. There's no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don't get enough to eat at home you're going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of tasty cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the Jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. There's something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Agreed smell ya later user

Cucktard

>knoiw

How fucking hard is it to read over shit you wrote literally once

>I love how you little children on this board think "cuck" is like the ultimate insult.
Cuck.
>if I cant 100% sexually satisfy her, what the hell is so wrong about finding a man that can sexually satisfy her better than me?

Nothing other than the fact that you found the wrong person who has standards you don't fit into. This is why family values includes abstinence as opposed to those who practice sexual debauchery. And while you think this is "experience", you might throw in drugs and everything hedonistic that alters the core personality of a person's goals into something that drains them from flourishing, it does satisfy their desires once the gateway has been open. You can marry a whore and she'll love you emotionally, but if you can't satisfy her sexually, you lost that part of intimacy that solidifies the bond to you as the only person in her life. You don't have family values that individuals with a strong cultural identity have in a more advanced society, you're not a bad person, lacking good values doesn't assume you're bad.

>At the end of the day she comes home to me, I have her heart, forever.

Even whores and harlots have a person in their life and a place of residence. Everyone has different values, a strong culture is synonymous with each neighbors, but if you want to be a deviant and challenge your civilization's values, there is no convincing a person who preemptively has no personal integrity to understand but rather challenge everyone and remain having the same beliefs, which is okay, just don't think that you're willing to be corrected, refined, or have any open-mind to other viewpoints that don't agree with your own. You brought this to us, we're just responding.

...and for the record, while being called a cuck has a textbook definition, it's evolving to include that you're not the person who "wears the pants" in the relationship, you're whipped without having any control or have any say as the better half, but the lesser half.

Guys, we have to answer the subversion question.

poor b8

it's ok to be jealous

yeah, I wish these people would proofread

>I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race

It's interesting how geographic location, land, and other environmental and ecological advantages can boon a race into success over another. If you're interested in understanding this, you might want to consider a class in anthropology.

>blacks are just better at fucking.

It's fashionable. Much of history's victories in the spoils of war include breeding with the society that was dominated. While this no longer the case since in a day an age where the men at war fuck the women, societies will have a sexual preference the precedes something of the common area, so fucking minorities like blacks is something that goes along with social-media that fits a fashion trend which is something new to be studied. It's solidified by the mainstream music, social congregations, and the social media outlets that embrace this.

>Monogamy is a tool of the Jew.
Fun fact about the Jews, they're the ones in control of the music, hollywood movie, media, and music industry. You really think the Jew wants monogamy while they're the ones shoving diversity, thug/gangsta values, and other tools that deter from a strong cultural identity? You might wanna reconsider who you call tool.

Ohhhh imagine actually seeing Elle Fanning being owned by big muscly dark skinned niggers with huge dicks. Shes so pale and petite and beautiful. It would be ecstasy. I have a big fantasy about her being blacked

>tfw you're a cuck and realize your fetish is a meme
>awkward

she really is pale and much more beautiful than her sister

Soooooo pale white and definitely more beautiful than Dakota. She has such an innocent look. And that naturally light blonde hair. She's just made to be owned by BBC