Where in Tamriel do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place...

Where in Tamriel do you think the next Elder Scrolls game will take place? Also what would you like to see in a new Elder Scrolls game?

I'm thinking it will take place somewhere in the Aldmeri Dominion. We haven't been there yet and Skyrim sets it up well with the involvement of the Thalmor. Also I want attributes back and more skills and weapon types and shit, like Morrowind.

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Roderic_Pierrane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In hyrul

Yeee summerset isles would be sweet. I just hope they dont dumb down the skill system anymore than they already have.

Where ever the Dwarven goes

rumor has it that valenwood is next

but just rumor

The dwarves just disappeared. They didn't go anywhere and only one is still alive.

Valenwood, Summerset Isles or Elsweyr.

I wish theyd go back to stros mkai. That redguard game was dope

>They didn't go anywhere
You don't know that, child.

Correct man. Didn't some guy in skyrim say he met some while he was traveling in another realm.

Blackmarsh. Needs to happen.

I think either it will be a combined setting (i.e. Morrowind Cyrodiil together), or that they will take the opportunity to flesh out another continent. There is another continent to the east of Tamriel, and ideally I would prefer a game set there.

THIS

Who was the one that was still alive? Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game I've played but I really enjoy the world and lore

Idk but I belive hes on morrowind

It's in Morrowind. Essential to the main plot, actually.

some day beth will make a tes game set during the chimer/dwemer conflict... some day...

Vvardenfell*

I think Black Marsh or Elsweyr would be some cool as fuck environments but I'd get annoyed being surrounded by so many furfags. So like...mixed feelings.

I'm hoping Valenwood.

I also hope they dont fuck it up like they did Fallout 4, but its Bethesda so I'm fully expecting a handholdfest complete with talking player character

I want both Valenwood AND Elsweyr.

How much do we know about that other continent? I am playing Skyrim again now that Special Edition is out but it's been a long time since I was up on my lore.

The two most annoying races?

I think someone saw a list of Bethesda's projects. One was titled "Greenheart" which is the capital of Valenwood. Bethesda apparently names stuff like that. However at the time everyone was freaking out about Fallout 4 so it flew under the radar.

Remind me who the chimer were?

>The dwarves just disappeared. They didn't go anywhere and only one is still alive.

Well you didn't do your homework good enough, faggot.

Not much. I believe it's called Akivar. Could be wrong though. I also vaguely recall something about another race of panda people? I don't know what Bethesda's thing is with making animal/human hybrid races.

The dunmer before their transformation

NO FUCK THAT, DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT, OR YOU JUST MIGHT SET OF A MEMED REACTION AND WE'LL GET MORE SHITTY PANDAS.
I HAD A FUCKING MELTDOWN WHEN I SAW PANDARIA FOR WOW. FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!

>panda race
What would the power/attributes be??? "Once a day you can use 'Roll' Erick you take the form of a ball and roll over your enemies or will they become the Dragon warrior?

So beautiful... Texture pack/mod?

Aren't the Akaviri basically the nips of Elder Scrolls? That could be interesting but panda people? That sounds a bit gay tbh.

Akavir has vampire snakes and snow demons and shit. No pandas I think.

Oh forgot. Continuing on. Someone had an idea that the Red Mountain would stop erupting. The ash would act as fertilizer and make Morrowind lush and even more alien-like. The dwemer come back just in time to throw a ton of chaos in the Imperials vs Thalmor war. But who's side will the dwemer be on or will they take a side? But then again that might create too many countries.

I'm still sticking with the idea that it's in Valenwood because that would be a good place to sew the seeds of a rebellion or conflict within the Thalmor empire.

Bethesda seems to be avoiding Black Marsh and Elsweyr and I think it's because of facial recognition issues. It would be really hard for people to tell all the lizards and cats apart from each other to really interact with the townspeople.

They zero sum

Im waiting to visit that place thats like on the other side of the world, unless its already been visited theres a lot of lore that can be made. Or thet could go the daggerfall route and give us all of tamriel but that would get boring as most of it would be spread too thin

Akavir (Aldmeris/Ehlnofex and Tsaesci: "Dragon Land"[1]) or Dovahnor (Dovahzul: DOVAhNOR Dovah-Nor, "Dragon-Land") is a continent lying to the east of Tamriel. It is the homeland of four seemingly unrelated races collectively referred to as the "Akaviri," which is composed of the Snow Demons of Kamal, the serpent-men of Tsaesci, the Monkey People of Tang Mo, and the Tiger Dragons of Ka'Po'Tun. Little else is known about the continent or the people of Akavir, as few Tamrielic peoples have ever dared to cross the vast ocean that separated it from Tamriel. It was believed that humans lived in Akavir at one time but were eventually "eaten" by the Tsaesci, who have themselves launched several attacks upon Tamriel in past ages.[1] The latest contact with Akavir was attempted by the Nerevarine, who supposedly launched a trip to Akavir after defeating Dagoth Ur.[2]
Though Akavir may sound too bestial to take notice of at first glance, it was an important figure and influence on Tamriel's history. Akavir has influenced Tamriel for countless centuries, both in times of peace and war, as the two continents have always had a tumultuous relationship.

Yeah, no panda people. I'm not sure where I was getting that from.

If they've been working on it, we probably won't see it until 2018-2019, possibly later.

Guess we'll have to wait until E3

WoW maybe?

Akaviri live there which are fucking tiger people. One of them turned into a fucking dragon with tiger stripes. Also there are lizard people like the Sidisi in MTG.

Never played WoW. Don't really follow anything about it either, and had no idea they had panda people. I thought I had read about it somewhere about Elder Scrolls, but either I was mistaken or it was a different continent.

Sounds more like additional content more than an actual game. Interesting though.

It would be really neat if one of those races decided to pull a semi invasion of tamriel to set up a colony or something. Not unlike the Qunari in Dragon Age. It would make for a solid DLC and that could open the door for introducing other races in the future.

Yeah, there's no bear people of any kind there unless you count the gays.

Anyone have any details on the VI leaks that arent spastic autismal youtubers wanting me to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON?

I would be down for that. Love the Qunari and the invasion angle.

What would I like to see? Lesser CTD's I guess... lel

Where in Tamriel? Valenwood. What would I like to see in the next game? More options. Like same tier weapon and armor that has similar stats but different looks, instead of all weapons basically going iron-steel-orcish-dwarven-elven-so on. And with armor, I want to see more variety in the way it looks. And would it kill to have tops and bottoms be different pieces? Instead of iron armor covering everything from my neck to my shins. Maybe I want to wear leather pants with steal armor? It won't happen, but op asked what I wanted to see.

Valenwood would be the best. Skyrim was too big for the actual plot and story. It was a walking simulator for a lot of it, which broke the enjoyment of replays. Valenwood should be a good way to get shit back on track with content density.

>wanting a smaller map like Fallout 4
Please no. One of the best things in Skyrim was exploring. Now that they have Montreal working with them, VI should have more content.

What i want to see is crafting weapons and armor how i want them to look. I want to be able to mold the metal in the shape i want, and add shit to it. Like i want to make a sword shaped like a lightning bolt thats encrusted with black soul gems. Same with armor, i want to make the armor look the way i want it to also, spell and potion making, i want to mix my own for desired effects.

Id also like the ability to poison people. Like spike their food and shit.

I want a fuckhuge map, i want to get lost. Do away with compass icons UNTIL you discover a town or other point of interest

I want survival mode, where you have to eat or else you lose weight and muscle mass, get sick and cant fight well, and die if you cant eat or cook up a potion.

Make it where you can start young and age as you play, or have an option to turn aging off

You should check into some of the mods that add more traveling NPC's. On what would otherwise be a boring walk from Whiterun to Rorikstead you might run into a band of adventurers close to a bandit camp. Rather than fighting those bandits yourselves you follow the group of adventurers and take them on together. Experiences like that change the feel of the game. Instead of feeling like you're the only intelligent being walking around Skyrim it adds depth and emotion.

Elder Scrolls VI: Tamriel

Limb damage, get into a fight and break a leg, get infected wounds that can get worse

I own this game + the new "special edition" .. that shits SUCKS

boring fucking game I can't play it more than 5 minutes without being fucking bored.

Then we respectfully ask you to leave and be a faggot elsewhere.

this is a great idea i could make a dick sword and 2 balls as a shield

clearly enjoys the company of men over women

LOL

make a dick sword with two balls hanging off the hilt and when swung the sword shoots hot goo, that deals fire damage, and does soul trapping. When it soul traps, it goes limp and needs time to recover

besides my ball and dick sword i like some ideas here , id like alot more interaction with NPC's , just some extra depth , like catching them doing shady stuff sometimes , also was thinking it would be neat to have some more focus on necromancy as it seems to be a pretty big thing i thought it would be cool to raise a corpse and ask them what happened or have them instantly start screaming to be put back in the grave or some random shit LOL

If it is in somerset isles, i'm going on a murderous rampage in game, i cant fucking stand Altmer.

Like say if you buy a house in a town, NPCs will sometimes come by and knock on the door and you could have a convo with them about misc shit, or you can invite them in to chill, or be a dick and tell them to pound sand.

About how long does it take for a cleared dungeon to repopulate? Days, weeks, longer?

I just stopped by ol' Embershire Mine on my way by after a few weeks of ingame time expecting to see a few new faces to kill, but nope. Empty.

I swear to God there's a skyrim mod just like this floating around on the internet

Blackmarsh. The backstory for the argonians is awesome. Especially if they use some ideas from CODA.

yeah exactly hahahah and then have them be all hater all the time , have some random village slut stalk you around , or maybe someone who sleeps behind my house if i dont give him skooma, or maybe because i gave him skooma he just figures its cool LOL

What is the tl;dr Argonian backstory? I know they were slaves of the Dunmer of course but beyond that I don't remember.

i also would like to see more random encounters , more people who wanna challenge me with tales of how they came along way to fight me or whatever , could do so much more with it and it feels a bit empty at times despite it at the very exact same moment feeling over whelming in other ways , atleast skyrim isnt fallout, wherei load it and realize i can basically remeber every detail of the game and realize nothing special will happen this time and be instantly bored LMFAO

Depends on how much credence you give to the guy who was originally responsible for the lore before he left Bethesda. The gist of canon is that argonians are closely related to a sentient species of tree that worships sithis. The guy who left bethesda, which they consult with sometimes, has their entrance to tamriel occur because there was a war in spelljammer-esque future nirn and a shipfull of argonian/trees got blasted to the past.

Some sentient trees that have existed since before the elves did, the hist, made the argonians. So they pretty much exist independently outside of fhe lore of most other species.

LOL some fuckin tweeker dunmer tryin to get well but always refuse his ass, and he sleeps behind your house or you'll be out adventuring clear across the map and he'll come running up to you even if you're in the middle of a mission with stolen sweet rolls and wooden bowls and shit looking to trade for sweet sweet skooma

And you come home and your house has been broken into... Dial up the dark brotherhood

ahahahha fuckin a, or like, buddy ends up in some other city at one point after some of your shit goes missing and he totally forgets you while hes on his binge and tries to sell you an item thats clearly yours

1 weapon type, 1 spell, 1 main quest and 1 side quest. Only 1 companion.

>GOTY

i think a dremora would be cool to come accross one who escaped or was banished from oblivion LOL just some ironic thought

AHHAHAHHAHAHA GODDAMN

Come home after days of adventuring and see him on the corner trying to suck dick for enough to get high

>cathching them doing shady stuff
They tried that in Oblivion and most people didn't notice. For example:
uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Roderic_Pierrane
An npc with a gambling problem, who was cheating on his wife

this is some good material here, we should go to bethesda

Skyrim again.
Being able to play as a frostbite spider would be cool.

>the guy who was originally responsible for the lore
Is that the Kirkbride nigga?

Considering the size of Skyrim (or Cyrodil); and games nowadays are in the 50gb range; there's no reason not to do Argonia, Elsweyr and Valenwood in one game.

Am I the only one that wants the next ES game to be slightly more technologically advanced? Maybe a little steampunky, but just a touch. Like, add more dwemer tech and shit. Aren't there scholars and shit studying that stuff? I want a fucking dwemer centurion follower.

Be like Bum Fights and tell tweeker buddy to go fuck with people and when he comes back to get paid after getting arrested by city guards for violating the law, tell him you're flat fuckin broke and to come back by in a week, but move to another city without telling him

YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FINE

Honestly, I think it would be kinda cool to see an Elder Scrolls game on a different continent

for the most part i think they should back track a little and update arena daggerfall and marowind to today's skyrim lvl reinventing the love of the classics but in a modern way allowing them time to expand and reflect on what they have already made to be able to make something new for elder scrolls 6 in the long run it would be a better use for the company and fiance

I believe the snow demons referred to in that passage might be them. There is a little bit of detailing in one of the books in oblivion detailing the expedition to akavir pre neveraine (who supposedly dies or stays there as given in the Neverarine, a book in the shivering isles)

Eh...I wouldn't want the whole atmosphere to be this way but if it was a little bit here and a little bit there, that would be cool. If there was too much of it, it would lose the mystique.

one thing i really miss was the character book from elderscrolls . i dont know why i just fucking love how they set up the menus (for the most part) and was really hoping for a level menu like that , maybe cause it made us feel special cause it looks like a book and its right in the item menu

I don't want it to be in tamriel

Man endless possibilities.

Get shacked up with some holier than thou altmer bitch, get her pregnant and also hooked on the skooma, then fuckin kick her ass out, then she steady knocks on the door all day and night

HAHAHAJHAH