Are super-steroids feasible?

Are super-steroids feasible?

i wish i had this body

Look at the Rock in Rundown then at the Rock now.

regular steroids are good enough

>dat perfect percentage of body fat
neato

god i were that were me...

It sucks that men have to absolutely bust their ass to look good and women just have to run a few times a week and not eat like a slob.

so does cap ever have to work out or is he just able to eat mcdonalds every day and still be super strong? serious question.

He would need to eat A LOT of food to get fat and just completely toss out exercise for..months?

And then it would take maybe a week of exercise to burn it all off.

but how does he exercise? hes literally too strong and too fast to any traditional exercise which could make him stronger. he'd have to be doing 1 ton squats to get any form of resistance.

I remember him running in Winter Soldier and Ripping apart wood with his bare hands in age of ultron

>but how does he exercise? hes literally too strong and too fast to any traditional exercise which could make him stronger. he'd have to be doing 1 ton squats to get any form of resistance.

You say that as if SHIELD/Stark can't build him a gym to necessitate that kind of thing, and even if he couldn't he'd just go and benchpress tractors

>believing this

We have it good man, shame and competition affects us while women live in delusion.

one of the laws of power is not to let anyone see how much effort you go to, make it seem easy and they will love you.

>he'd have to be doing 1 ton squats to get any form of resistance.
And how would that be a problem in the Marvel Universe?

His pecs look strange. Almost like implants.

Imagine how much it would hurt to have your entire skeletal and muscular structure reorganized and expanded like that in such a short time frame.

its not only feasible, its already possible and being done. Only thing holding it back is misplaced ethics and morality.

Though, it is inferior to genetic engineering which is being held back for the same reasons, except in China and Russia.

That's either unfortunate genetics or roid pecs.

it doesn't sucks though, if you don't like exercising you are a faggot

I looked like that once & then.. shoulder impingement hell.

Well he was the first test subject, there was a good chance he could have died

I think the serum changed his physiology completely, he doesn't need to train or lift anymore but he does anyway.

Work for it, you can do it if you put in the effort, i believe in you

Is this achievable natty?????

Absolutely

Follow your dreams.

I want her to fuck me so bad.

Hit the weights and you will be the one doing the fucking in no time.

For a man yes. Evans put on some solid muscle for the role but it's the fluff on top of it that makes him look so big.

Steroids are already pretty super. They'll give you a body better than that.

What the fuck are you on about? Men can literally look like gods by quitting junk food and alcohol and lifting weights for a few months thanks to our balls. It's the women who have to bust their asses to look good.

Unless you're talking about the double standard in movies where Chris Evans has to look like Captain America while Gal Gadot can look like an anorexic rat in a Wonder Woman costume and that's considered ok.

Did you watch the fucking movie you goddamn retard?

Don't do gear if you're poor you'll end up with gynotits and shrunken nuts, personal experience

A while back, what am I forgetting?

Redskull was the first test subject

meanwhile wonderwoman is a skeletonjew

oh yeah. Derp I'm a moron.

not really

girls can look good by doing mild cardio and eating decent. they don't have to put on muscle to be hot, they literally just have to be skinny in today's world. men have to actually build muscle and maintain a good body by lifting. I know females who are just naturally skinny and look fine as fuck, but they barely hit the gym.

me too... hovering on top of me with my hands on his rock hard pecs

he does the mr incredible workout

Find a woman who respects her body as much as you do yours. Problem solved.

That is your problem for being fine with just skinny women.

>lifts trains
might be cool
He seems to be able to easily lift a full harley motorcycle with 3 babes sitting on top so they'd probably just invent workout gear for him at SHIELD or put him in a gravity room or some shit

Just take roids.

No, infantry are fucking worthless in modern warfare. The only way super serum would be viable if it cost $1000 a pop, good luck with that.

>No, infantry are fucking worthless in modern warfare.

t.idiot

dyel fitizen here

1-2 years of work.

use sterons if not dedicated enough or too impatient, although you'll regret it.

You're gonna ask a bunch of know-it-all, fat, borderline autistic basement dwellers if Captain American tier enchantments possible?

>look good
Pic related is a woman who lifts. Compare her to your average cardio bunny and take your pick.

It's worth a try.

I guess you started as a fat fuck. So yeah it's piss easy for you.
I started from skellington and am nowhere near this after years.

pretty extreme example there bruh, most women who lift, lift for fitness, not bodybuilding

What's the message behind the Captain America character? Even if you're a tiny faggot you can still be a superhero due to steroids?

Its not the body it is the heart that is important.

if this was true than he could have stayed a manlet

I had to go over the top to make a point. Cardio doesn't give girls thighs and booty to die for.

Most men would not choose that girl because theya are not faggots. You might as well get a man. I bet you are one of those guys who says liking dickgirls is not gay.

As Screen Junkies put it "It's what is inside that matters, except when it comes to fighting, or being respected, or getting laid"

>Most men would not choose that girl because theya are not faggots.
>not wanting a chick who can fuck for hours

>I bet you are one of those guys who says liking dickgirls is not gay.
>comparing women who have built godlike physiques through blood sweat and tears to Sup Forums degeneracy
Whatever you say fampai.

Not that user but I also think she went a little too far on her arms.

Why is her hair so big? Is it full of secrets?

dat booty tho

>she went a little too far
Lifting is an incredibly strong drug. Once you see and feel the results it's hard to stop and yesterday's "too far" becomes today's "MOAR".

eat lots of chicken breast and eggs. Eat leafy greens and nuts. Drink milk. Drink water (no soda!). Repeatedly lift heavy things and put them back down. Don't do too much cardio. Do that for 2-3 years. If you are fat you should at some point consider cutting (do everything like before just at a caloric deficit; while cutting it's important that you dont do too much cardio or you lose your gains)

Hey if she is happy with I am not telling her to stop for me.

Just saying as someone who finds fit girls appealing she shot a little bit over what I personally like.

not yet, but with the new CRISPR/Cas8 technology we could theoretically (and i guarantee you that the military will do it practically) alter all necessary genes to achieve a similar result (not completely overpowered but clearly peak human)

>No, infantry are fucking worthless in modern warfare
>who needs a knife in a nuke fight?

That's reasonable. Got a fit girl you'd hold hands/10 with?

>ywn be cucked by Evans

nothing better than a /fit/ grill

We already have them, you just need proper support and a proper doctors guidance and anyone can get jacked, even working out two days a week.

I want whatever brock lesnar is on...

Reminder steroids don't mean you don't have to do cardio

fit girls are hot and all but girls need a little fat in the right places imo

that blonde chick ITT is super hot though i can't lie

@misscarriejune

thanks senpai

yw

>even working out two days a week
I don't think that's enough.

t. fat roastie

"I want to be fucked in the ass by a 4 inch ""clit"" - You

You dont have to look good as a man though. Thats the great thing about it.

Men can compensate with so much more than their physical apparance while women have NOTHING BUT their looks.

the only great justice in the universe.

>implying you have the luxury to turn down any of them

roids are literally super roids

just a 600 mg testosterone ester cycle will give you more gains while eating PIZZA than beta wanna be CHADS could ever dream of

*may cause tiny balls, baldness and prostate cancer

>wah why do we have to work to achieve our goals and cant let them be handed to us at will
Might as well become a tranny at this point you faggot, pushing through and working toward your dreams is what makes us masculine

>tiny balls
literally who cares, also get back to normal size after 1 month off cycle
>baldness
if youre prone to it you will be bald anyway, better to look like a god and be bald than to be a skinnyfat loser and be bald
>prostate cancer
again, genetics play a huge role in this

Dont let the jews tell you otherwise, testosterone makes you a better man, I dont take it and probably wont do it but you will be the manliest you ever will be

600 mg is also relatively low(actually like 3-4 times the normal male average levels) sides are extremly rare in such doses

>muscles intimidate me
spotted the effeminate fuccboi

I don't know much about Capt. America, but he was a scrawny weakling before the project right?
Why didn't they use an already strong soldier and make him even stronger?

the super soldier serum makes you peak human/near superhuman regardless of where you start from

cap had the right temperament and morals for the project, that's why he was chosen

because comic heroes are made for scrawny beta males who can identify with a beta to alpha better than with an already Alpha as fuck CHAD

Kill yourself guilible faggot.

You wont look like that even if you lift for 5 years.

>shoulders twice as broad as her hips
LOWTEST

no natural woman can look like that, its really surprising how a lot of women still think that if they lift they will get big or look like that, its literally impossible without gear

>Implying you wouldn't.

W E W

im partial to THICC women but you are converting me