I LOVE MY NEW JOB. MAGA!

I LOVE MY NEW JOB. MAGA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bss43jdiILA
youtube.com/watch?v=C-EMvjJ_X9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)
See ya, faggot.

Good. I'd rather pay a few dollars extra for my veggies than have some brown slaves do it for pennies.

Nice argument

Welcome to subway fresh can I take your order

>triggered spic
Bump

This is now a mexican thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Bss43jdiILA

>Complain about Mexicans taking err jerbs
>Would never do the jobs that Mexicans are taking anyway

wost, I'm canadian

>Would never do the jobs
this meme needs to die

UNA SIRENA DE AGUAS CLARAS, EN MI RIO TURBIO SIN IGUAAAL

But is it really a meme?

>thinking white people wouldn't/don't want to work those kinds of jobs

Mother fucker, farm work in the state next to where I live pays $14hr , starting off. I was working a minimim wage job ($8.25hr here) at the time and tried getting hired on at several different plants. Nope. Just a shit ton of mexicans. So don't give me that "lol white people don't even want these jobs" libtard bs. Go fuck yourself.

Btw I make $24.50hr as a machine line supervisor now and refuse to hire spics and rarely hire niggers because their work ethic is shit.

fking white lil dick faggots

>mentions dick size

Found the nigger

Well friend. Do I do it? We have till Wednesday then I *have* to

you showed them

Not bad music spic. Better than niggers for sure.

I can sense the butt hurt is strong with you.

You have to go back.

did i hit a nerve ?

How does one say "they took our jobs" in Mexican? (Not proper Spanish, I actually mean Mexican-Spanish)

Nope. Because I'm not an incompetent scrub. Have fun finding dinner when Trump takes your welfare checks.

He actually did.

i guess i did, im sorry you have a small white dick.

>proper spanish

Spanish does not even sound nor does it use the same slang all through Spain, dumb burger.

"se roban nuestros trabajos"

The birth rates are down making imported labor (Mexicans in this case) necessary, how do you stop it? Have kids, Europe and Japan also have the same dilemma.

Certainly feel like an incompetent scrub right now

>The birth rates are down making imported labor (Mexicans in this case) necessary
California is overcrowded as fuck. You know shit

Wages need to go up first so people can afford houses and families.

BUILD THE WALL

califailia would be better if it broke off, fell into the ocean and all you liberal niggers drown

Well to be frank. And you need to think about this in the world of reality.\
Free trade between countries only works when both countries are on the same economic level and the people are running the same standard of living. If not Companies that employ people will move to the country where they can get cheaper manufacturing costs that will improve their profits. With free trade they will be able to ship their products back to the US with out any penalization. The country that they moved from no longer has the people employed and the current standard of living for the country that was once more prosperous begins to decline. The country that the companies moved to begin to raise as their people become employed. This is the cost of free trade.
The only other option is to eliminate the stock market all together and for companies to be either owned by an individual, family or the employees.

came from a rural community that relies on the mexicans, tell you what I would never fucking do that job fuck that especially not for minimum wage.

this is now a spic music thread

youtube.com/watch?v=C-EMvjJ_X9g

Not just California you nigger, anyway everyone on the planet could fit in the United States and have an acre of land to themselves.

Not sure if being ironic, but it sounds like he did to me.