Why do so many anons like to slut shame female musicians?

Why do so many anons like to slut shame female musicians?

>posts picture of an actual slut

Because they beta cucks who spend their life wearing out the crotch of their sweatpants in mom's basement shitposting...but I'm just guessing.

women are a meme

Because they're sluts

It's just one dude who makes a thread about Lana everyday because she's fat according to his standards.
In general, it's the rejection that hurts those anons so they feel the need to lash out and blame them.

Frustration with women. That's it.

if women don't want to get "slut shamed" they shouldn't be sluts, it's that simple.

the "Slut shaming" argument is nothing but an exuse to be a SLUT

now back to Lardna, will she get even fatter when her new album flops?

how much do you weigh?

They're jealous they'll never be sluts themselves.

less than you Madám Landwhale

The only right answer

That's not how you write madame

you don't have any arguments and that's why you correct my spelling, what a classic

I can talk to girls, but that's about as far as it gets. Maybe if I wasn't such a fat fuck up someone would want me.

Oh god.

This

Sluts are morally inferior and thus need to be shunned as punishment.

Chin up, you'll find your soul mate someday pal

Thats what you get for being a pig boyo

Lot of virgins in this thread.
Nothing wrong with a good slut. It's good that there's many kinds of girls. Sometimes you want to go to dinner with a nice wholesome girl. Sometimes you want to meet a fun freak at a bar and have an amazing time. Why would you want everyone to be the same? Only people that would object to sluts are those who never had a shot with them, which certainly stings extra since their standards appear so low

STOP

FUCKING

WHINING

DO

SOMETHING

How fat are you? Just curious, you can be kinda fat and still have good chances with women if you have other things going for you, like looks (besides the fact that you're fat) and confidence.

I'm gonna let you in on an insider secret:

All those "anons" aren't men. Women, particularly sexually inactive ones, LOVE to slut shame. Misogyny is one thing, but daily cattiness and female-on-female bullying is just as real

Well maybe you should lose weight and present yourself how you would want your mate presented to you. Fat useless shit always complaining.

And in both instances its a case of petty jealousy. Men who slut shame want to fuck the slut, women who slut shame wish they were good looking enough to be one. Wow that was a tough one to figure out.

5'6
236lbs

I've lost 30lbs from working out and dieting, but I'm still a fuck up. Still at home etc.

Exactly. Nothing to figure out, just had to put it in this thread before it turns into a misandrist shithole

Eh, I'm 250 lbs, but I'm also 6'3. Not that I should be using that as an excuse, I'm chubby.

I wanna FUCK those two SLUTS

Yeah, but you're 6'3. At my height it's killing me. My healthy weight is around 145-130 at the lightest. I have built some muscle in my arms from working out though.