Anybody else angry all the time?

Anybody else angry all the time?

Like all the fucking time.

I used to get sad. I'd mope around in feels threads because, "siiiigh... I'm just so unhappy" and sit there with my thumb up my ass. Then I realized, I deserve better than this. I deserve a better life than this. I'm taller, smarter, more attractive than literally thousands of guys who have hot girlfriends, while I don't. They have a shit ton of followers on instagram or youtube or what the fuck ever, and I don't. They have a ton of friends, they have a fun life, they get the things they want... yet, I don't.

This is a bunch of fucking bullshit. I deserve a better life than this. I deserve more attention from women. I deserve more respect from people. I deserve more.

Fuck everyone. Fuck women, fuck companies, fuck people. I deserve more than this. I deserve better.

Life doesn't change until you do, my man.
The first step is one you have to make

That's the thing. I AM making changes

I can't tell if this is b8 or not
But if it's not b8, let me tell you that you are the most pathetic piece of trash ever to walk this god forsaken rock. "I deserve better" you deserve to be shoved in a fucking woodchipper

Fuck you I'm probably better than you in just about every way other than being a fag

That the thing
>I'm taller, smarter, and more attractive than most guys will have hot girlfriends
According to who? Yourself? Do you honestly think your opinion matters when rating yourself?

you're not entitled to anything you didn't earn you cocky cunt

>waaaaaah i deserve
nobody owes you anything in this life bub. stop thinking you have things coming to you, who the fuck do you think you are? stop blaming others for your failures and work on yourself

Lmao OP left

Specifically what I mean is I DO work out. I've been going to the gym on and off for 4 years and consistently for the last 6 months. I DO have a good fucking body. I AM already attractive. I dress well. I'm smart (engineering degree, gg2ez) and starting a business. I'm funny, I can make just about anyone laugh, from the most hurt-feelings left-wing liberal to the hardest bible thumping conservatives, black or white, man or woman, old or young it doesn't fucking matter, people enjoy my shit. I'm a fucking creative thinker, I'm always thinking outside the box, thinking of different and better ways to do everything from household chores to managing business suppliers.

No, I'm not a god or a demigod or any horeshit like that but I AM better than most people and yet... I get nothing? I don't get what I want? Are you fucking kidding?

According to all the girls who still contact me from college, back when dating and getting girls was on piss-easy mode because I lived right next to a college with 20,000 people. Of course, all of them are in a different state (a few in different countries) now. And the crap I encounter here is just about as close as you can get to gutter trash or gold diggers.

Yet other guys, who've done less than me, know less than me, aren't as good as me, get what they want? Fuck off. I deserve better because I AM better.

kill: self, you fags

>stop thinking you have things coming to you
>who the fuck do you think you are
A better person than all the fucks out there who have opportunity and other lucky shit fall into their laps even though they aren't even a tenth of my worth as a person.

>I don't get what I want
AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
GROW THE FUCK UP KIDDO

>I don't get what I *deserve*
Fixed that for you.

You said want
And what do you think you deserve kiddo?

Lololololol I guarantee you none of this is even remotely accurate, sounds like your problem is that you are a completely unlikable fucking Faggot with an inferiority complex. I've been reading the shit you are saying for three minutes and I already fucking hate you, nobody gives a shit about your engineering degree or how tall you are if you are horrible to be around, which inguarantee you you are. How about you try and act like a normal person for once instead of the creepy narcissistic autist that you clearly are and then maybe people won't be so instinctively repulsed by you. Pic unbelievably related

please dont be a supreme gentleman...

You need to read this book Brother OP and learn how to channel you anger

Post a picture of you in what you consider dressed nice.
If not then just lol nice b8 thread tubby

If you were any of those things youd have ehat you desire already
You evidently arent
And even if you are, youre being lazy amd acting like the world owes you something
The world doesnt owe you shit

ROTFLOL!

>You said want
Want, and deserve. I want everything I deserve, and deserve everything I want.

>And what do you think you deserve kiddo?
High net worth and high income (granted I'm in the process of doing this, I'm not looking to win a powerball)
An 8-9/10 girlfriend with an amazing body.
A huge group of friends who enjoy all the different things I do.
Respect from people I meet.
A huge group of followers on youtube, instagram, twitter (maybe twitter is shit, actually).
To be happy.

Other people get some or all of those things and it just falls into their fucking laps. I work at it and I have... nothing to show? That's a bunch of horse shit.

I don't act like him, I'm just not filtering because this is Sup Forums. And no, I'm not going to kill anyone. That would be an atrocious waste of an extremely valuable life for me to end up in prison or killed by police.

I'm not such a cuck that I would ever obey fairytale rules from a creation designed specifically to control people. Christianity is no different. Just less explosive.

I'm not that stupid, obviously I'm not going to post a picture of myself in a thread like this or on Sup Forums at all. I'll answer it this way:
>plain color v-necks, henleys, occasionally plain color tees
>dark wash jeans, khakis (casual, not dress)
>chucks, vans, or desert boots

I am all of those things and more. And yes, the world does owe me shit. It owes me a lot of shit, because it's given all this shit to motherfuckers who've done NOTHING to deserve it.

>v necks
Ew

How big is your wiener?

Nobody deserves to have people like them, if people don't like you its because you're a stupid little cunt

The v necks with close-to-standard collar height, not those fucking faggoty 3 inch deep cuntface ones at H&M or wherever.

7 inches, big around. About half the girls I've been with had problems getting it in. Always made it work after they relaxed, I made sure they were turned on, etc, but they (and I) would get sore pretty quickly.

Keep your head up and keep going towards whatever goal you have. Im going to be famous soon and then just quit life and sleep forever

> Im going to be famous soon and then just quit life and sleep forever
I like you. Good luck user.

Have you ever considered that you're just not a very nice or fun person? Who fucking cares if you're attractive or smart if you act like you are acting right now in real life.

I don't talk or act like this in real life, like I said above this is Sup Forums and I'm just not filtering anything

And I'm a nice person.

>I'm not that stupid, obviously I'm not going to post a picture of myself in a thread like this or on Sup Forums at all.

If you're not stupid, why are you asking for advice on Sup Forums?

How do you know others don't deserve the things they have? Your degree, money, and v-necks don't make you desirable. You're a very transparent person to think fit women, money and followers will bring you happiness. People see through your bullshit and that's why you're a lonely cuck.

I'm not asking for advice, I'm asking if anyone else feels like this

blessed be thy quads
post pic OP

If everything you said was true, you wouldn't be having these problems.

If you have everything in order, women will gravitate towards you, companies will compete for you to work for them...

It's just difficult to accept that you're a shitty person with a shitty attitude.

>It's just difficult to accept that you're a shitty person with a shitty attitude.
Here's another idea: fuck you

Point proven.

Right...

Anyway, so you are
>tall
>in shape
>smart
>good looking
>dress well
>are nice
>on your way to make lots of money
>have a big penis
Yet you dont have a girlfriend

You're clearly lying to yourself about something pal, that or you're one of those completely unaware niceguy le im entitled to everything spoilt man child

Grow up dude

Here is the absolute truth. It sounds like you have a lot going for you, on paper you should not be having the problems that you are. But there is one thing that you are not taking into account, and it is something so important that if you fuck it up it makes pretty much all of the things you do have going for you completely worthless. The problem is your personality. You are an annoying Faggot and despite the engineering degree you sound like a total retard. Everyone probably hates you because of who you are on the most basic level, you are a whiny, irritating, cringy, disgusting little bitch and I imagine that you are generally just awful to be around, because even if you don't say the things you're writing out loud, people still see that's how you really are, and it's absolutely fucking horrible. You have some serious Eliot Rodgers vibes going on, and just reading this shit makes me want to punch you in your fucking face.

I got bad news for you kid. The world doesn't owe you jack shit. I'll take it for granted that you're serious and this isn't b8. Even if you are all the things you say you are, your whiny 14 year old "fuck the world" attitude is what's keeping good people away from you. Decent people, and especially good women can see that shit quick and they want nothing to do with a fucking crybaby. You want people to like you? Be fucking likeable. You want good women to like you? There is no formula for that, but I know this: your attitude is like industrial strength pussy repellent. I don't even knw you and I don't like you. It's time for you to make some deeper changes inside. Because this whiny bitch shit isn't working out for you.

B I N G fucking O

That's why I was hesitant to say I'm a nice person, I don't mean "le friendly nice guy (TM)", I mean I'm generally a good, caring person. I like helping people, I love when people confide in me and I never betray their trust.

Other than that... yeah all of that list is true, as it's written.

I didn't have anywhere near this bad of a time in college, and nothing has changed about me since then except maybe that I'm more stringent on going to the gym and eating well. Other than that, the only variable that's changed is the population around me. Sounds awfully like the problem isn't with me.

And don't compare me to Elliot Rodgers. I understand how he felt but he was a bitch for killing people and offing himself (or getting killed, I can't remember). Anybody who respects him or herself wouldn't throw their life away like that. Or, they wouldn't get caught.

Sup Forums is one of the most featured communities I've seen on the Internet.

OP, you have United everyone against you in less than 5 minutes.

I'm honestly impressed someone this bad exists.