Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Anyone here collect Nintendo 64 stuff?

I recently got into collecting for N64 because it's a platform that was a huge part of my childhood (I traded away all my shit years ago and regretted it ever since).

I'm currently going for boxed copies with the games as I want them as a complete edition not just the cartridge.

What games and accessories would you recommend for N64?

Pic related. My collection so far.

Doesn't have winback kys scrub

Boxes will be near impossible to find. You are mostly going to deal with fat nerds that think "new in box" makes it 100x more valuable.
Also good luck finding good controllers, those things had a limit of 2 nights of mario party.

trips confirmed, nice roll.

a local store near where i live sells third party controllers but they're not actual nintendo brand controllers. boxed copies aren't that hard to find on ebay i've found a few so far im thinking about Donkey Kong 64 there's a good one on there atm

Europe?

Perfect Dark
Duke Nukem 64 & Zero Hour
Turok 2 & 3
Quake
Hexen

There's a lot of great weebaoo games but I don't think you'd be into those.

Looks good so far.

Some games to look for that are pretty hard to come by;
>Goemons Great Adventure
>MegaMan 64

I don't have a pic, but I have a pretty good collection as well.
>Smash Bros. w/ original package
>Goldeneye "
>Mario Kart "
>Starfox "
>San Francisco Rush "
>Conkers Bad Fur Day "
>Body Harvest "

Pretty much everything I have is from when I was a kid. I also have some shitty games with no boxes/manuals.

I'm in Australia.. certain games are hard to come across here.

>Quake

The conkers bfd with a box is worth quite a bit.

I'm in BC, Canada. There's a shop here and they guy has tons of games in boxes and what not. They're overpriced as fuck though.

>Smash Bros. w/ original package

please share a picture. i dont belieb you.

yeah i have a boxed copy thankfully i paid a fair bit of money for it i must admit

Have you never heard of online shopping?

I am at work right now, sorry.

You probably still wont believe me, and that's okay.

I had this game case thing that held all of my games kinda like pic related, but the boxes fit too. Maybe it was for the tapes or something. It worked though. Still have it at home now.

I always check craigslist for shit. I got 200~ NES games for like 120 bucks. I am too lazy to clean and repost them for sales. A lot of duplicates and nothing rare.

>at work
>11 pm on sunday
>owns SSB w/ box

Im just gonna call you a liar.

I've been getting majority of my stuff off eBay so far. lots of stores and pawnbrokers with good condition stuff. very happy with what i've managed to find so far

Graveyards at the hospital. I do security here. You do you though, it's cool.

Got a shit ton of old vidya. Can't take a pic now but the 64 fucking rocks.

Had a boxed version of Donkey Kong 64. Can't find it now...

Oh look another liar

Gonna get back into it myself, sold off my collection recently but I'm ready to rebuild. Made a fuckton off of it at least and I did keep one console thanfully. Looks good so far, here are some of my absolute favorites:

Megaman 64
Mischief Makers
Mario Kart 64
Jet Force Gemini
Yoshi's Story
Bomberman Hero