QT Bill edition.
Last time on /who/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g2ZrX
youtube.com/watch?v=UlUDCrbQIf8
mega.nz/#!10QEUaKL!xm4iH1ZalUaLNlyl-WIlPO5ObmodrvRKbg3nRGrJpLY
twitter.com/magicofvenice/status/746694670995030017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many coats does 12 have now, 3? Dark blue+red lining, red velvet, and now black+blue lining?

>They ain't gonna lick themselves, user.

Wondering how they'll butcher the colours this time around. It looks perfect but they'll succeed in fucking it all up.

What?

>I said they ain't gonna lick themselves, user.

>It looks perfect
What do you mean? You have no idea if it looks perfect or not. You have no idea what's happening, what tones they are attempting to strike or if they need to highlight certain things.
Have you ever asked yourselves why theatres have elaborate lighting rigs? It's because control and adjustment of colour and light temperature is actually an important part of visual composition.

Muh dick

I was just saying the colours look nice, that's just it.

That was fast.

>he'll never tickle your pickle

>he'll never kick you in the balls

>he'll never choke on your dick

Why live?

how many /who/res are legit gay and how many are just memeing?

fady isn't skinny enough to be a twink

I don't need him to be a twink desu.

but he's gay enough to be a bottom, so..

i suddenly feel better about my hairline. thanks Sup Forums

Thread already gone full retard

>>/lgbt/

this is a bit mean-spirited, cats. since we already have people coming into /who/ every day saying horrible things about pearl's appearance. i'm more supportive of your shitposting shenanigans than most, but don't fuel this particular fire, m8.

>downs syndrome humor

Why don't I come into these threads more often

I disagree, warping people's faces in absurd ways is a pre-established thing on /who/ and doesn't have to be insulting of anyone's face in particular.

oh, i wasn't trying to make fun of her appearance, that'd be a dick move. i'll stop if people misconstrue it that way

puck oph

So happy that Leave won, and that all the Doctor Who cast and crew are tweeting about how butthurt they are. Feels good to see liberals and /who/ get BTFO.

We know it's because your a fucking mongoloid, cats

>tfw you will be out of the uk by the time brexit actually happens

stop talking about yourself mong user

Why does his face fit that young boy so well?

fuck off we're full, cats
you can't come back

Peepee pullers and cats retarded mongface pictures.
Weekends suck ass.

Great banter you genetically damaged subhuman cunt

>Adam Orford is back commenting on his wiki page again
Goat goat

ill be back for a holiday in a few weeks anyway

if you see martha's crooked teeth u know im watching u

Because you're a pedo

>Jesus man, you really are a stalker with absolutely no social life at all, if you can dig up stuff that's two years old.

wew it's like he has no understanding of how easy it is to find things on the internet

Spot the stalker.

need to put this picture on his wiki page with that caption

Adam is Cats12

archive.is/g2ZrX

yikes this really is embarassing

xxx

He'd sue us.

no, didn't you hear? i'm girlyletters

Didn't the page have more pictures and text than that? Seems like half of it is gone.

Some of us actually wanted to remain a part of the rest of the world m8.

Live long and non-prosperous in your little, closed off authoritarian mini-state.

Scotland and NI will leave the union. And any future trade agreements between England&Wales/ EU will require the continued free movement of people anyway. Either that or economic ruin. So BTFO and enjoy your little victory.

I think the Adam Orford page has always been a fairly short one. (I should know, I wrote the original)
Unless I missed some event where a fuckload was added then removed.

>9 hours ago
>5am in Britain
Jesus Christ did he have a nightmare about it and went to check if it was still up?

>t. "I get my political opinions from john oliver"

But has it been ever proved it's actually him?

Maybe we could ask him to tweet about it, and say we will edit the page if he confirms that it's actually him

and then we don't edit the page

You're an evil mastermind gay-sama.

But then he'd sue the guy who asked to tweet or something.

You lost.

:)

what kind of plugin are you using that keeps track of poster IDs between threads?

can someone add this to his wiki page?

Who else is voting leave tomorrow??

Prefer Chunky Mark myself.

It's my special plugin which I use to filter some people and I can see IPs.

Just kidding, you always reply with a line break and lowercase letters.

PS.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlUDCrbQIf8

holy shit you're right I do do that, you're going to make me super self conscious now, nice job sherlock

Though I feel it's worth mentioning in this thread I'm not the only one who's posted with that formatting, so you won't always be 100% accurate

Did anyone actually sit and read all those leaked Foreman scripts from April? I read the first serial but couldn't be bothered after that.
mega.nz/#!10QEUaKL!xm4iH1ZalUaLNlyl-WIlPO5ObmodrvRKbg3nRGrJpLY

I'm sorry gay-sama, I didn't want to upset you :(

Well I'm always trying to find you cause you're the only other gay user that's here almost every day :(

guys remember when we all had random names for the april fools event and you could still tell when it was me shitposting

I'm not actually gay though

Someone should record these like we did with small beginnings. That way lazy cunts like me can experience their shitness.

That was a pretty fun april fools prank
too bad we don't get the birthday/christmas hats any more

>Jack and Claudia failed to create Foreman
>so /who/ makes it instead
I love that idea so much

You're lying though. You've been talking about Fady with

I had literally nothing to do with the ">he'll never" posts
you'd be surprised how many unique IDs there are that fadypost

You're and you said you gravitated around arab thinks m8.

We could really rip the piss out of it whilst remaining completely faithful to the scripts. It would be glorious.

Do you understand the meaning of 'platonic'?
I'm sorry you don't have any friends you can platonically hug

It would be a great idea if it didn't require having enough of an attention span to read through the whole scripts

I don't get the groceries thing.
Yeah, that's my problem too.

Just giving the fonts different weighting so that names stood out from body text stood out from dialogue would make it so much easier

What is this fucking shite meant to be?

twitter.com/magicofvenice/status/746694670995030017

>About to regenerate

Yeah because you are the most retarded and irritating cunt

Or pausing to squeeze out a fart.

I'd gladly volunteer to read out all the script directions (there are a shitload and if it was on audio you'd have to, a bit like a narrated reconstruction).

>get in this thread
>welcomed by homos getting hard for a sandnig and Brexit butthurt

Great. Now we need someone camp for the brig, indian for Claudia and genderfluid for the Doctor.

Fucking hell the Trashman was right about this board

I'm sure you can figure it out user.

"Three bags full" is a quote from baa baa black sheep

It's better as an insult where bill is a black sheep whose hair is what you could call '3 bags full'

You mean is wrong and we can't have a hug, gay-sama ? :(

>Fucking hell the Trashman was right about this show
ftfy

the fady posts is just one guy samefagging

When Tennant was considering doing series 5, Moffat had the idea of a regenerating Ten meet Amy first then a younger Ten travelling with her.

I think the first episode (Nirvi, Part 1 - Wake Up) would be quite a good one to do, there's lots of awkward character development between the Doctor and Nirvi and Nirvi making remarks about him being a white boy. The Brig isn't in that however, although Generic White Boys and Nirvi's transgender companion are.