Hey you fucking faggots. You cunts are good at giving shitty advice, so i thought id ask for your shitposts...

Hey you fucking faggots. You cunts are good at giving shitty advice, so i thought id ask for your shitposts. So basically i had my son this weekend and when i went to drop him off i called my ex wife, i have her on contacts as cum guzzler, well my 12 yearold son saw this and got really sad. I get a call about an hour later about how he was mad and why, my ex started being a bitch. I respinded by saying sorry your a cum gobler,when he gets over it, have him call me, she got mad told me to fuck off and to expect a call from the attorney general, i got upset and replied withi hope you choke on cum and die.she said im no longer allowed to see him for a few months. So, what do?
>in b4 some faggot molestation shit

lol, oh wow. you're a fucking douchebag.

oooh cum gobbler as her contact name. hilarious and original.

I didint read what you had to say but I came here to say this

At my old job this older lady came in with that same hunchback. She was a bitch

show your son what a cum guzzler is. fuck his (im assuming) sweet mouth till you blow a hot daddy load in it.

Try being a mature adult, you never know it might get you somewhere.

>attorney general

wut

you already fucked up bro. just call your divorce lawyer and maybe try to message your kid.
Don't admit wrongdoing because our legal system is fucked and she could pin you to the wall. Also, understand you're a piece of shit for calling your own kid's mom a cum guzzler and then trying to defend yourself like that

You're expecting a call from Loretta Lynch?

You fucked up. You should take a break from /b. Ps that isn't molestation you fucking faggot

While there are two sides to every story, you sound like a bitter douche. You lay out a pile of shit for us and ask "what do?"...GO FUCK YOURSELF. I feel bad for the kid because hes been inbetween this shit for 12 years already One day he will probably hate you.

No fuckface, ken paxton, for texas being such a right wing state they sure give women a lot of rights, the only reason ihad her as that on my contacts, was because she kept fucking with me on my late child support payments although she was violating our visitation rights, really i just wanted to hear you faggots talk shit for some amusement since im pretty upset i wont see this little faggot for another year knowing the cock gobbling of my ex

You owe your son to show him what a mature adult is. Don't bitch about your ex wife in front of him. And definitely don't explain to him why you labeled her that. Just say you're mad at her. You piece of shit.

>one day
>implying he doesnt already hate me for being such a fucking faggot

are you learning anything from this experience?

He gets two Xmas and b days though. If he has those kinds of parents. I'm guessing OP is Stingy and poor.

Yes, actually, this faggot is right

pics of her getting cum-blasted?

Yeah yeah eyah your a bad father whatever,...

You gonna show pics of cumguzzler or not|?

It's time for those pics OP.

Eh... not exactly wealthy, but i live comfortably, i widh iwas less succesful so i could pay less, but for some odd reason i seem to generate enough income to be above thenorm in my area, which isweirdsince i have no formal education, either way thanks for making me feel less shitty

You're fucking drunk aren't you. Nice

you sound like a shit father

then why were you late on child support?

Yes and yes

5 years in prison, that shit accumilates with interest

what were you in prison for?

OP is on track for dad of the year.

Well maybe you should save your self indulgences for later and put that money into a trust fund for your child's future. You piece of shiot. Quit being an idiot

I accidently shot some dude, which i thought was kind of retarted since after my conviction, je crashed and died

Heroin deals is my guess

Were you drunk then too? Maybe your kid is better off not knowing you.

lol. him crashing and dying doesn't make your accident any more acceptable.

this just gets better and better.

stop being a shitty person. grow up and make better decisions. for instance, having your childs mother in your phone as cum guzzler. Your dumb ass doesn't even think to think about what that might do to his psyche having thoughts like that about his mom.
sounds like your son is better off knowing his dad is a shit head early on.

Here is the best advice for you. Get 5 handles of the strongest, cheapest rum and don't stop drinking until you can breath again.

I wasnt drunk, just really upset, ive learned to be more cognitive with my thoughts, i say accident in the manner where they pissed me off and i discharged a firearm andaccidently shot someone, once, or twice

>i was so angry at somebody that i accidentally shot them more than once

No body does that! I've never discharged my firearms. You need fucking help. More than what this faggot filled website can offer.

I'm starting to think where playing a game here

I'd start by learning how to live in accordance with your principles

I did that as a dumb faggot youth, im still a faggot, just not that angry, some people just piss me off, i have the guy i work for as shit i fix, on contacts, co workers as tool grabers, company owner as idiot that gets everything wrong

you still sound pretty dumb tbh

sounds like you need either some therapy or to grow up

probably best for your son to not be around you tbh

you sound like a real piece of shit

You're probably better off just forgetting about your son for now.
My parents divorced at four and I stopped seeing my dad around twelve. They actually kinda forgave each other but I don't.

I kinda actually like spending time with him, he finds my dad jokes corny and calls me out on them, plus he likes science and history which i kinda find interisting. Id hate to just say your moms pissed off cause you found out shes a cum guzzler and you found out

Cmon man. Grown men don't call women cum guzzlers. Don't be that guy for your son, who I assume you love and cherish.

Lousy bait troll, why would a 12 year old know what a "cum guzzler" was.

Im going to bed cause i have work tomorrow and since you r the last one i readb4 i knock out, i guess ill apologize for my immaturity and something about spending time with my son, and liking it, if you read this, you made a faggot a bigger faggot tonigt, also fuck off

how would u like it if ur dad reffered to ur mom as cum guzzler

shes cum guzzler to you but to him he's his mom

If you have a kid it's probably time to grow up.