/got/ general

frogfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

Friendly reminder that Azor means loving to receive butt stuff.

Azor Jon

Azor Jon

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Anybody read Wild Cards? Any good?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

/got/ fans

>poor
>pirate their favorite show
>enjoy crude memes
>bitch about the show 24/7

I always thought Maisie was a fatty fat fat. Turns out she has a pretty nice body. Shame she has dwarf legs and horrible eyes.

Azor Dondarrion

Retarded idiots

>post in threads about shows they don't like
>post shitty GoT hate memes to try and fit in
>bitch about GoT threads 24/7

So why does Smelly Melly need to kill a royal to make magic happen but this dude can ressurect for free?

Because he is the true chosen one

Who did she kill to resurrect Jon?

>So why does Smelly Melly need to kill a royal

She doesn't and never did.

Melly is a low tier mage whore, Thoros and Beric have mad skillz.

All hail Azor Ahai Mycah "The Butchers Boy", The prince who was promised, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

She doesn't.

Killing royal = shadow baby
Killing royal = snows subsided
Ressing Jon = Ressing Jon
Ressing Beric = Ressing Beric

ending confirmed

Shireen, the sacrifice was not for Stannis it was for Jon.

Shireen.

The weather was just a coincidence.

That's awesome.

>Turns out she has a pretty nice body
It's easy to have a good figure when you're what, 16? Yeah, she's got a good figure though.

Yhivi would be great for her.

That's so fucking stupid it might just happen on the show

What are you even trying to say

Pls no

Shes 19

D & D logic

>Killing royal = shadow baby
oh so Stannis fucking her killed royal(s) by wasting Stannis' sperm.

That resurrection doesn't require a kill.

2deep4u

if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth i am going to have to eat every single fucking chicken in this room

Sandor, pls go.

Melisandre will resurrect The Butchers Boy because he is azor ahai and the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

They would truly become the Song of Ice and Fire.

Joking aside, doesn't the book mention Stannis looks older after fucking Mel because she sapped his life essence to make that shadow baby?

Is Kinvara an old hag like Melly?

THE PERFECT IMAGE

All joking a salad, yes. She doesn't want to make a third iirc because she's afraid it will finish Stannis.

Azor Jon

Yes

All signs point to yes

>look mom , no hands.

Probably even older

nahhhhhhh

Azor Ahaigarden

These threads are always full of "Azor ____" posts, but has the show ever actually mentioned Azor Ahai?

I know it's mentioned in the books, but I can't recall it being talked about in the show

I can't wait to see that dried up puss

rip

Kinvara is apparently of higher rank than Melly so it's likely

I think he is mentioned in the first episode of S2 , during Stannis' introduction.

Yeah , In the burning of the 7 gods scene i think when he takes out "lightbringer"

It's gonna be sad to see the smirkfu go.

>Bastardizing the dialogue
>Arthur Dayne dual wielding
>Gerold Hightower cut for some reason
>Dawn is just a plain longsword with a sun sticker

What the hell man.

The actual fighting was good, I can't deny that, but I hated the way they did this part. Am I just autistic?

I at least expected a sexy cinematic shot of Dayne unsheathing Dawn and holding it up to the light.

the dual wielding was pretty fucking stupid

Its never referred to as Azor Ahai on the show only warrior of light or lords chosen
Statues are people - Benioff 2015

Smirku going to get even more smoking hot in the next ep. Can't wait

just checked she said "a warrior" not Azor Ahai so he isn't mentioned in this scene.

>we are the kingsguard
>we cant afford full plate armour and mail
>dabid

>All of a sudden /got/ hates Sansa

what happened?

This is the same for pretty much everything in the show compared to the books.

The show is so watered down and with so many things changed and out of sequence it isn't even funny. You don't even hear anything about Arthur Dayne or the tower of Joy until season 6,it was in the books from the beginning.

Kinvara is pure

They don't like morally ambiguous characters.

>there are "people" itt that think Margaery is gonna die next ep

She's the First Servant of the Lord of Light

>All of a sudden
Has /got/ ever liked her? I thought everyone agreed she was a pretty pointless character.

Hoped she was going to go suck that other chick's toes. What a let down

ok, I don't understand why the many faced god priest would say that arya's was truly no-one after she killed the trap that hated arya
can somebody explain to me?

I disliked her because she was boring, now i dislike her because she's a sadistic bitch

sorry user

I would be okay with it if it wasn't Dayne. He's the Sword of the Morning, not the Swords of the Morning.

Cersei will blow the sept of baelor up with wildfire and everyone inside will die. tommen will commit suicide and cersei will have a great laugh

The Waif was her true test.

Cersei targaryen ayyy

Pretty sure the sigil of House Starfall has two swords, m8. Why wouldn't Arthur wield two?

Lets fix the TOJ dialogues.(normie version)

>N: I looked for you at the Trident.
>A:We weren't there.
>W:Woe to Robert if we had been.
>N:When Kingslanding fell Jaime Lannister slew your king Aerys , why weren't you there to protect him?
>A:Rhaegar (our prince but casuals won't remember) wanted us here else Aerys would yet sit on the iron throne and our false brother would burn in seven hells.
>N:Ser Dary (?) fled across the Narrow Sea with your prince Viserys.
>W:Ser Dary is a good man and loyal but not of the Kingsguard.
>A:The Kingsguard doesnot flee.
>N:Bend the knee to Robert and your lives will be spared.
>A:Our knees do not bend easily.
>W:Now or then we swore a vow.
>A:And now it begins.
>N: (with actual sadness in voice) No...no it ends.

How long would it take for a few hundred old guys on barren islands to build a THOUSAND war ships?

The Waif survived and killed Arya. She adopted her identity so thoroughly which is why Jaqen decided that she was ready

Well , In the books he wields 1

The sigil of the kingdom of Denmark has 3 Lions on it. Have you seen Danes riding Lions in battle ?

i'll get hard as fuck if they play Rains of Castamere just before fucking everyone's shit up

About two episodes

That's a good point now you point it out. I don't think they ever have.

I read the first eight or nine
the first one is good, the rest is okayish
generally mediocre with some good part here and there

That is a shoop someone did.

I'll get hard as fuck if the mountain fists the high sparrow

Dane?

Apparently that's Hightower and the one that's missing is Ser Batguy Whathisface. Or am I wrong?

The sigil of house connigton is griffin have you seen them use griffin in battles?

This is the proper one

Those are big swords

that makes no sense
to become no-one, one must let go of the self or whatever
how is killing a trap going to do that?

the only reason the trap was to kill arya was because arya couldn't let go of the self

it really makes no sense to me

For thee.

is this legit?

Batman was up in the ToJ getting some prime northern puss. The ToJ was a discreet brothel Rhaegar ran for his kingsguard m8s.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw

Preston WHO?

no

Post best fanart.