Any medfags got a moment? The top of my butt crack next to the tailbone is bleeding and is very swollen...

Any medfags got a moment? The top of my butt crack next to the tailbone is bleeding and is very swollen. Every time I move and sit down, it hurts like fucking hell.

What is this?

You're a nasty fuck, you know that?

probably a pilonidal cyst. genetic and no big deal. worst case scenario is outpatient surgery to remove it.

Doesn't look like a hemorrhoid so you'll be fine

How about you wash your ass?

I put antibiotic cream on it, so it looks gross

It's a pilonidal cyst, bro. Get it checked out. I had to have surgery to remove one in the same spot.

severe rash

will become infected and turn into a sore with the potential to take off your entire ass or kill you

get some barrier cream and keep your ass crack clean ffs

Jesus Christ wash your fucking ass crack your tail bones not bleeding it's crying because it has to live near that!

Pilonidal cyst. My sister had one. Go get it looked at by a doctor.

that looks like an ass to me,
yep, confirmed for ass

I had the same thing once, just tough it out, wash yourself with lots of soap, you'll be fine.

Hahahaha you dirty arsed bastard

Like the other guys said, pilonidal cyst. Had one myself. Extremely painful... it's best to get it removed before it becomes more irritated. I had one and got it surgically removed when I was 18. After you get it removed, you'll feel a lot better and have no more problems. There are some rare cases of it coming back, but for me it hasn't.

tl;dr - it's not aids, you're not gonna die. But get that shit taken care of. Go to the doc.

holy shit

>go to wikipedia's pilonidal cyst page
>see pic of guy getting asshole cut open and stapled
>enjoy, op

Had a friend that had something similar in the same area and it was caused by an ingrown hair which formed a cyst or something. He had to have an operation

did you confirm it for her after inspection?

Not the asshole... more like the tailbone region.

They're not gonna staple your asshole OP.

nice b8 m8

Yup, pilonidal cyst. It was easy to live with it at first but then it got worse. Sitting started to hurt and it started leaking pus everyday. I got surgery for mine in June, wound completely healed in September. Feel so much better.

Yeah mine was leaking pus and blood. Uncomfortable to even sit or lie down when going to bed. Just please get off Sup Forums and go take care of it.

Its like a pimple, you know what to do ...

It's this. I have one. Have to get surgery.

This.

Pilondial cyst. Go to doctor.

JK wash ya nasty ass cruddy whit boi

It doesn't matter how much you wash your ass most of the time. Like for me, I'm pretty hygienic but I have tons of body hair... could be the same with OP. Or he might be a crust punk and plays washtub bass for Days N Daze. Who knows?

don't listen to this user your asshole will be fucked up forever

I do keep myself pretty clean. It looks slimy on there because I applied antibiotic cream.

I'm so sorry. Go to a doctor now and it might not destroy your ass

You should get it taken care of as soon as possible. If you leave pilondial cysts you'll end up having to get half your ass removed to get rid of it.

i had a pilonidal cyst removed back in 2005, it was outpatient and i had it done over spring break. i was fine in time for classes to start back.

What the rest of the guys aren't telling you hear is the recovery.

They stuff the crater with gauze that you can't get wet for weeks then have to pull out of your cavity so it heals correctly.