Rule 34: Armando Huerta edition

Rule 34: Armando Huerta edition

Gonna dump my collection, feel free to contribute

Anyone else like his work? Gotta say it's my favorite for realism.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Armando_Huerta/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of what I have is ScarJo, but will try to change it up

Met him at San Diego Comic Con, seemed like a chill dude. Hell, I woulda bought a print if i wasn't a >poorfag . The dude's gotta eat tho.

Oh yeah, I've heard he's a super cool guy, but I couldn't see myself hanging one of these up anywhere, just odd to me as display art.

I'd hang his more SFW art than the dirty stuff. Though maybe the NSFW art I'd put in a bathroom.

I could see his pinup type stuff in like a computer room/office or garage. Pic related or something a little less tame

Oh yeah, for sure.

He was selling a print of this drawing kek

I fucking hate captchas.

Making me trace signs and shit with poorly optimized software. The fuck hiroshimoot

Still just two of us in here, or is this flatlining?

Smoke break, will continue if this doesn't 404

Im here and enjoying the artwork

Good shit nonetheless

lurkin

Instantly a fan of his work

Cut the smoke break short, it's cold as shit in the garage.

Continuing.
I've got alot more that are B&W, and a bunch more Johansson, con slack off or post more of those if wanted

Probably off topic but does anyone have Rey from force awakens?

He also draws guns well,and I'm one of those.
>Dem 26's

I'd really enjoy any comic characters, and Johanson is fine 2 based picd, thnx user

Most of his stuff is movie based but will post any comic ones I find

Gotta say, not a fan. Looks like all the women he draws have been to the same bad plastic surgeon and got the same shitty boob job.

Even as a fan, and as OP, I will agree, but the faces and asses are enough to make up for it to me, not many can do photorealistic faces like that in erotic art

Sweet thanks man,

I enjoy most of it. It's more the reveal of something that's underneath, and I mean, it's not bad looking. My favorites are the ones wear it appears to be a wardrobe malfunction or torn clothing.

There's a double dose for you then

Nice

These captchas are playing fucking games

Nice

Still no. I'm all for a drawing of Negasonic in ripped clothing. But why go thru all the effort to make the rest realistic, then tack on big stiff fake-as-fuck tits. He only knows how to draw one set of boobs and he puts them on everyone.

No, I totally get what you're saying, but it get my it gets my motor goin, so fuck it

I like it, the nipple scarring is odd though.
He should just go bigger.

Armando just needs a fully devoted colorer for his art.

thanks op

Agreed, some are great, some aren't.

I wonder if there's going to be some drawings of cara delevingne now that she will be featured in a new movie soon.

You're welcome?
I'm just real stoned and was gonna go through it anyway

Already are, quite a few

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Armando_Huerta/1

No viruses, its where I get all my 34

thanks again

Why would anyone want to sexualize black widow? She can't have kids.

Answer lies within question

Autistic user has entered the thread.
Good luck will be upon anyone who replies to this post and gets dubs.

That's a good thing. You can do her bareback and not worry about future child support.

Mor anus

Best I can do

how is that a good thing, every parent and every rabi will tell you that childlessness is the worse curse a man can face, and it brings a woman to a level of a two leged animal. And yes I do know it is a fictional character, that doesn't realy exist. But faping to a baren woman, and am not saying I do not fap, dehards a man faster then probably anything save for his mother being naked.

autism.
rolling for dubs

1.5/10 do better