Hey Sup Forumsros. Just drank 4 extra strength 5 hour energies with no break in between...

Hey Sup Forumsros. Just drank 4 extra strength 5 hour energies with no break in between. Everything feels cold and I can't stop shitting. Blood in stool. Any advice

Pic of shit or fuck off.

Pic of stool + empty 5hr containers = proof

3 ply TP with some of that grip tech. Preferably without the cardboard roll so when you die your legacy won't be leaving those behind to do whatever bad thing it is they do.

Scoop up the stool with the empty containers. Only form of acceptable proof.

Already flushed shit but have bloody tp, and of course the empty bottles, it should also be mentioned that my diet over the past 3 days have been mainly hot cheetos

Its not even that bloody you big baby

Vomit can be added to list of symptoms. Not sure if it's red from food or from blood

Food red not blood red...

Good to know, still feeling like shit tho, not sure where shit and like is coming from because I haven't eaten much lately, besides of course the cheetos and drinks. Hardly enough to match what comes out

Bad news 5 hr energies wont do that. I drank 8 back to back while deployed and they barely even woke me up

why did you do that? also you know what the best advice is, you don't need anybody to tell you.

idk lol hospital?

Long night studying and catching up on work

Probably a good idea but I don't have the money, if I did I wouldn't come here for help

Something else might be causing it then, sickness or injury maybe

I think I'm finally empty, only the occasional drop of shit comes out now

sounds like you need more 5 hour energy

>don't have the money
>to go to hospital

Lolwut

Oh trust me I'll be getting some. These were meant to get me through the next 20 hours. Still need to make it through tomorrow

sip down some water every minute or two is all you can do, you just have to flush it out

Do they not charge for medical treatment?

user get some amphetamines like a normal person

Don't drink that many

>brotect our freedurms and liberteez
>land of free
>saving up to go to the hospital

dude just get some damn meth lol i'm sure that is literally not as bad for you as binging on that 5 hour energy shit

OP is probably American. In which case the only free hospital visit is a free clinic, which aren't very common in many places.

Would a clinic be helpful in this situation

you have to drink more to compensate for the stuff you shat and puked out.

it's like 500mg of caffeine you pussy, you're fucking fine

Op is obviously in primary or secondary school. Even high schoolers do study drugs

Already on it, making coffee to warm me up

My advice, if you're american, which judging by how retarded you are I'm going to assume yes; sell your house, it's going to be expensive

Chase them with a four pack of this antidiarrheal medication.

Any price range I should expect?

No. They're limited in what they can do so all they do is diagnose small ass things that dumb asses can't figure out or refer you to a doctor you need to pay. They almost definitely will tell you that what you did wasn't smart, you should eat more than just fucking cheetos, and to wait for the caffeine to run its course. All of which you already know.

This

>even highschoolers.
lol these days all the highschoolers are starting off on heroin, and all being big fucking druggies, like i was in highschool

jesus fuck dude those things are intense

i had like a third of one and my heart rate went the fuck up in 10 minutes

Sounds like a good time, are they easy to find, I haven't seen them before

At every convenience store I go to. Usually around $3 each. They actually recommend only drinking half a bottle.

Hemorrhoids are exacerbated by heartened blood pressure caused by caffeine.

Otherwise caffeine overdose will fuck your liver unless you're caffeine sensitive, then it might stop your heart.

Look forward to feeling like shit for a few days.

Heightened

That's the kind of information I was looking for. It's better to know what kind of shit your in

>Any advice?
don't drink 4 extra strenght 5 hour energies with no break in between again.

Yeah good to know

Maybe you should just have a couple of cups of coffee next time.

Coffee just doesn't cut it for me anymore. Neither do traditional energy drinks like Red Bull and monster

well, poop blood, then. IDGAF

I've dropped a few grams of caffeine myself and the rest was filled in by chemical research papers and stories about fitness idiots over doing it in home made fitness shakes.

Like I said, you should be fine. Drink some water to help get it through your system. A glass every 3 hours should help. Don't go over half a gallon without eating or getting some electrolytes.

Yeah I've been trying my best and the water is helping

>electrolytes.

say SALT, faggot

die in a fire

No. Electrolytes!

It's what plants crave!

Just took another shit, no blood but it still hurt coming out