Snapchat Cuck Thread

Snapchat Cuck Thread

Bump

I love these threads

Girl just cheated on me in europe and we're trying to work things out. She doesn't know it but it turns me on to think about it. I'm pissed because I wasn't aware before it happened and I can't let her know. But fuck what I would have paid to have a video of it...

I would love to see snapchats of my girlfriend with another guy

can I fuck your gf?

I want to find out his contact info to ask if he took pics

Nah. She said she'd pay for 2 hookers to make up for it tho lol

I'd like to picture myself as the bull, any like that?

Yo join my cuck continued thread Iposted my hot ex in it need sum halp. Oc gifs.

Control f cuck in catalog

ITT people post hot as fuck pictures with cringy as fuck text.

Are you that dude that met some ho on tinder and she is constantly updating her tinder, you asked if we thought ahe was getting plowed or not a couple weeks ago?

bump

literally all of these are fake, why does anyone find this hot?

this and the stupid "wincest" shit has me so confused.

I get why people can suspend disbelief to find something hot. These are pretty good fakes imo. Nice snapchat overlay. None of the pics are so popular that I immediately recognize them what's not to like?

But I don't get the attraction on a deeper level. Any cucks care to explain? What get's you so hot about your girl sleeping with another guy? Is it like a submissive humiliation type thing. Are you secretly gay.

fuck dude, i wish i could explain, i hate myself for being attracted to this shit

Exactly

just the fact that it was made by some random dude instead of being legit from a chick turns me off

to each their own i guess

I like the oral ones a lot. As someone with a reverse cuck fetish it turns me on. Jizzing in a girl's mouth and then thinking of her going home and kissing her husband. His tongue in the mouth I just fucked.

Fucken greasy cold sore I lol'd

>"A little" busy. kek

sc: ilarya85

do your thing b

Get off my Sup Forums, you cucks. Make Sup Forums great again.

Is she bald?
Wtf

MAO SUCK DONG