Need advice. Found a chinese girl I like but she's got a boyfriend

Need advice. Found a chinese girl I like but she's got a boyfriend.

They're both in college and met as roommates so it's likely a relationship of convenience for sure. I'm positive I can get this pussy but I've never dealt with a Chinese girl as far as mannerisms, culture, what have you.

She wants a green-card, and I know chinese girls around here value the white dick, so what do I have to do? I know the green-card doesn't realistically matter but whatever, it's shit I know.

Help a guy damnit.

Bump.

how about just leave her with her boyfriend u dickhead

Don't bother, find someone who's single

fuck you OP be a decent human being and not a home whrecker

Grab her by the pussy and say "your cunt belongs to me now you fucking gook". If her boyfriend tries to do anything just throw some rice at him, that aught to keep him entertained.

Neither of them have a home, they're in a dorm. Also no woman is taken, I'm fucking 30. Walk around the block a couple of times.

Already lifted her over my head by the waist just to see if I could. Held her there for like an hour at a party. He's thoroughly pre-emasculated.

these girls are not hard to find or get if youve already seen one. just find a single one. protip some will never leave their bfs

Stalk her boyfriend,learn his habits and his ways.do this for AT LEAST 4 months.you need to know this mofo inside and out.
Next,you kill her boyfriend.ways and means is up to you. Then you show up at the funeral,and you pretend to know her boyfriend and all the queer shit hes into.she will lean on you for memories of ber boyfriend(which you will have to fabricate,obv). From there,she should be emotionally confused enough for one awkward,tear filled roll in the sheets.

It's less "I want a chinese girl" and more "I want this one."

I need culture tips past the boyfriend thing.

Is her boyfriend Chinese? If so, you have nothing to worry about. They are beta as fuck. Just start flirting with her hardcore and she's yours. Chinese girls are very submissive.

I dont wanna give mixed signals to helpful people but I don't want to generalize her as 'just a chinese girl' either. So what I'm really trying to find is what the culture is like. What are their actual values beyond all the racist shit.

Like you'd tell a guy going after a republican to wear a cross and not bring up 'the gays'. Ya know what I'm sayin?

If you're ever with her and she says you can take a shower or something DO IT. I missed an opportunity with the hottest Asian girl I know because I'd already showered like an hour before I went to meet her

Very chinese

she will appreciate the attention.

If he is rich as fuck you have no chance, but might as well give it a shot

Chinese girls love Money.. flash the cash, get the gash.

(xp: living in china for 4 years)

Oh dude...I got quads..

>if a girl is willing to leave a guy to be with you
>then she's willing to leave you to be with another guy

and dropped truths like a madman

Don't care. Life is not permanent and neither are women.