You cringe you lose

you cringe you lose

only the best

i'll give the guy some credit. character turnarounds are fucking tough.

yeah but the guy is a total faggot either way

This fucking furries... WHERE THE HELL IS HITLER!?

this isn't ylyl

Well, I wouldn't know that. I don't know the dude personally, but one animator to another, he's at least on the right track.
If you know this guy IRL, nothing's more cringey than a mobile poster like you showing off his "cringey" artwork/flash builds. At least he's doing something productive, huh.

Real artistic cringe is fucking crazy, man.

yeah, on second thought hes not that bad

This one always gets me. People like this actually exist.

Hey, I'm fucked too. Into dogs/horses fucking girls, but I can't stomach faggot-pedo-diaper-incest-furry shit. God damn.

To be fair, everybody fuckin sucks ass at animation when they first start getting into it. Especially if they don't start way early.

just kidding, he still sucks at drawing and is a total beta

"Pigs and Cringe"

Lost

It's this edited?

>he still sucks at drawing and is a total beta
I'd say he's more of a fucking horrible excuse of a human being now. The kind of faggot who posts their art without asking for any critiques, and would lash out at any negativity on his art. A crybaby "artist" who only accepts pats on the back because the attention is more than he ever got in grade-school. Now knowing he's a "trans-woman", it's all for attention.
Well, I was wrong. He's a faggot.

only the fat ones have their tits out, whys that?

Not really cringe. Just another aspiring artist in the animation industry.

that looks fun

wise words, this kid used to be bullied in highschool, even by some middleschoolers, i shit you not

6 years and jack shit wow

lol, he still sucks

>bullied in highschool
>even by some middleschoolers
That's just being a pussy. Raised by a couple of faggots where "everything you do is amazing! Don't ever listen to those mean kids on the playground!" is the only thing said after every time this faggot comes home covered in bruises.
Good god.

>Someone practicing their hobby in a revolutionary field
>cringe
Go outside user

if you dont reply to this post your fist will not hit this guys face

lame bait

Been suffering from food poisoning after eating Panda Express for lunch, thanks for helping me get it all out of my system user

I'd hit

lost

People start somewhere.

>character design
>man in a hoodie with no defining features
>has a backpack in only the back-view

and that's just without critiquing the artwork itself. It's a general rule of thumb that you should have your art in check before you try out animation. I'm not making fun of the guy for having shitty art, it's the fact that instead of practicing and improving, he's just jumping headfirst into animation thinking it's okay to just do that.

Holy shit I got pretty triggered there

>didn't check what the post was and thought it was about that one user wanting to fuck the man slice
>image related
>checked the post
Ok then, what a whirlwind of emotions

He kinds seems like a nice guy

is this the new set for max mad road fury 2?

nice

Lost. On top of being outside with a body pillow, it's Kirino. Still trash.

Ye olde repost

i kill china to this?
he think lol

i literally went to school with this guy.. his name is andrew. he wasnt actually a ponyfag, he was much more fucked up. was an insanely good artist that chose to draw dolphin fetus's n shit. he was part of my group of friends for many years. We have grown apart, he started doing hard drugs some time ago....I wish I never grew up. I know no one on Sup Forums will believe this, but I knew him once, along with all the other friends of mine.Now they are all gone, to other lives I guess. Or death. Forgive me, friends.

Not going to lie, that's a sweet setup. Although I'd drop the mask and CoD.

How the fuck is this cringe? Looks about as good or better than 90% of cartoon animation on TV

>he was much more fucked up
well, what did he do to deserve such a title, user?

Austin detected

As a lover of eggs I approve of this threa
>by this thread I mean the pic
As proof of my undying love for eggs I'm the one who posted the
>anything to convince her insert 6 hard boiled eggs into my dog. I think I have a pic actually

>Passionate university noncompleter

How do you passionately drop out of college? Who are you, Kanye?

had I saved some of his art, you woul d understand. he had a tough life as I remember however.

I geuss this is cringy too

to be fair I think he pulls off that outfit well