LOL Brits

>THEY RUINED MY FUTURE!!!

How will Brexit affect film productions in Europe? Does anybody here even has an idea?

(BTW, Greetings from Sup Forums)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/comment/what-would-brexit-mean-for-travellers/
youtube.com/watch?v=UD04yHDrvRc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get fucked

Fuck off to your containment board uneducuck

It'll have an almost non-existent impact in the long run. Leftists just have a daycare mentality. They hope that if they cry enough about it, that eventually someone who is either overly empathetic or more powerful than them will come along and save them from facing the problems and truths of the world. The problem here is that it's not going to happen because they lost fair, and square and if they protest it only reveals them for who they truly are, a gaggle of non-democratic power-mongers with a penchant for salivating over Muslim cocks.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/comment/what-would-brexit-mean-for-travellers/

tl;dr more expensive and difficult to travel short term but will probably be basically the same long term

>the majority of the remain vote are kids still in uni and have never held a job

what a surprise

No need to out yourself as a minimum wage retard

>majority

What the fuck does the x axis even convey? Do some people want to leave harder than others?

Yeah I thought so... Also, I bet it will be harder for independent and low budget filmmakers to travel and get locations. Way to go Brits!

>Greetings from Sup Forums

Hey.

OP here... Cuaron was right!

Oh yeah, definitely. Creative Europe was an EU programme which supported creative and cultural organisations (including filmmaking), which the UK would presumably no longer recieve funding from.

complaining about the economy dip due to Brexit is like complaining that the vaccination needle hurts a little

islamophobia

I assume it's per town/city

unintentional irony is best irony

>Higher Education

Sorry m8, but a degree in trans-racial underwater Peruvian pan fluting doesn't make you a more qualified voter.

For some reason the OP thumb made me giggle

I find crying women to be hillarious, sometimes when i go downstairs in the middle of the night my mom sits there drunk and she's crying for no reason

Fuck off back to your safe space, you piece of shit

You're shite at this.

>projecting THIS hard

t. factory worker

So it's overall bad. Good job, Brits.

jealous of my safe space m8?
ur jealous

I wouldn't say objectively "bad", it's literally just that being part of the EU was a benifical situation for both Britain and the EU, and now they're both going to be a bit worse off.

All the injections of personal bias, misinformation, generalisation and flat out lies from both sides has been atrocious.

But hey, know one ever tries to be objective.

makes you think

>All the injections of personal bias, misinformation, generalisation and flat out lies from both sides has been atrocious.

I did not vote because of the corrosive intensity of the hatred I soon found myself feeling for commentators on all sides of the issue. It'll be a while subsiding too but I bet I'm far from being the only one.
Besides, with that whimpering fat nonce Cameron out it's not as though the business was a total loss.

Well don Brits for taking the first step on the way to uncucking themselves.

The economy, your currency and European privileges are a small price to pay for your freedoms.

What happens to all the Polish/Romanian immigrants living in the Uk, they all getting mass deported soon?

probably vote share per county/province

God forbid the working class starts looking after it's own interest instead of bowing down to the rich oligarchs.

#occupywallstreet #polpotdidnothingwrong

It doesn't even make you a qualified trans-racial underwater Peruvian pan flutist. These are gimmick degrees capitalizing on rich people with no economic adversity.

Maybe if you buy into the "vaccinations cause autism" conspiracy, then ya.

Is this real?

>Well don Brits for taking the first step on the way to uncucking themselves.

thanks user as always the praise of Sup Forums neckbeards was foremost in my mind

Leaving EU is the worse that could have happend to the working class you stupid twat

All leftists in the British media will be rounded up and shot. In future, the British film industry will produce only stirring patriotic works. The first film to be funded is a gritty reboot of The Dambusters starring Nigel Farage as Barnes Wallace and Daniel Craig as Guy Gibson, in which 617 Squadron will fly across the Channel in Vulcan bombers and nuke Brussels.

good thing the EU was going to collapse eventually anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=UD04yHDrvRc

Proud of Brits. Scottish independence when?

I would've thought the EU worker's rights were in the worker's best interest but I guess not. I'm sure Boris will look out for them, though. :^)

Lmao
Back to work, brainlet.

>Neutrality virtue signaling

You're worse than either side. You gloat over doing nothing.

Good news: the SNP are pushing for a second independence referendum as soon as possible. Bad news: it's so they can remain in the EU.

>he actually believes the rhetoric

God damn son you didn't have to make it so obvious you have no clue

Soon.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36621030

Further to it is my sincere hope that the party responsible for inventing that word "Brexit" is devoured by horrifying anal cancers.

Always. Welcome to Sup Forums son...

not voting basically gave a vote to Leave desu

>I know more about economics than anyone with a degree in economics and actual training!!

>Leaving EU is the worse that could have happend to the working class you stupid twat

No. You'll just turn into a maritime manufacturing outpost like good old times.

Not to mention all the tourism you'll receive due to the exchange rate.

You guys are going to do great.

YAAASSSS FINALLY!!

Now can we go back to the 1930s when everything was better????!?!?

American here, this makes no sense. Why leave the EU just to renegotiate the same shit over again?

All the projections were short term.

It also doesn't take into account the millions of welfare migrants that are going to bleed the EU.

Stating the reality of the situation, that remain voters are just attempting to cry themselves out of their loss, is not "crying" or ironic in the slightest on my part.

That is precisely what is happening, particularly in the media (take Christiane Amanpour's breakdown for instance) and with these occasional celebrities who are getting upset over imagined threats to their livelihood.

Give it a few weeks or months, after the media has ended their "everyone didn't know what they were voting for because google searches" and "euthanize all old people" campaigns, they'll realize that not that much has actually changed and go back to life as usual albeit a little salty.

Unless of course they were on the EU dole, in which case they'll probably keep going on about it until they can move to Germoney, Belgium, France, etc.

If you were that sort of impotent shitkicker you'd seize just as hard just as quickly on any emotionally potent opportunity to persuade yourself otherwise.

No more immigrant quotas senpai. No more people pushing for the UK to be more like Germany, political and economical sovereignty.

Some of the new trade deals might not have happened if we were still in the EU.

People are under the impression that leaving the EU will make all the Muslims disappear.

The EU can be undemocratic which is actually a half-decent reason for disliking it.

Others believed that the money we sent to the EU would go to the NHS (it won't).

>Brit here, this makes no sense. Why leave the British Empire just to renegotiate the same shit over again?

>not "crying" or ironic in the slightest on my part

this is though:

>Leftists just have a daycare mentality. They hope that if they cry enough about it, that eventually someone who is either overly empathetic or more powerful than them will come along and save them from facing the problems and truths of the world. The problem here is that it's not going to happen because they lost fair, and square like UKIP in the general election. IT'S HAPPENING!

>They hope that if they cry enough about it, that eventually someone who is either overly empathetic or more powerful than them will come along and save them from facing the problems and truths of the world.

c'mon user even a thick twat like you ought to understand that at least

uk is dead
congrat cunts

Because it's 2016.

My pipi feels funny

>leaving the eu
>good for workers
I like how one of the arguments for leaving the EU is to protect the NHS, when the guys who are going to be in charge after we leave are the guys who are actively trying to destroy it.

All the Germs had to do was let Britain control migration and they would've stayed. Is free movement of people from poor countries that important?

That gif always creepy me out.

She is just so weird.

keep calm and pipe on

those who insult daisy are subjected to summary execution via daisy biting their head off

It is if the point of the EU is to destroy nationalism

>All the Germs had to do

That's right user, it's always someone else's fault. Weaseling out of things is what sets us apart from the animals. Except the weasel.

What's so weird about Daisy?

Immigration is largely why the working class voted leave.

Someone edit this with black eyes and make it creepy plot

That and the EU work contracts where they could undercut native labour costs with Eastern Europeans

>the working class voted leave

The lumpenproletariat, user. Lumpenproletariat.

Angela loves the BBC.

Talk for yourself, that perfect and healthy set of teeth makes me fucking hard.

>How will Brexit affect film productions in Europe? Does anybody here even has an idea?
less funding

>Dental fetish
This is the highest level of deviancy

>I'm a proud social justice warrior
>but factory workers are human trash
>they shouldn't be able to vote because they vote against things I want
>unless they are black, then I'm obliged to suck their BBCs

OH FUCKING SHIT SIR WHAT ABOUT MY MAGICAL BOX

The fact that there still isnt a good rey figure makes me rage.

Where did he gloat? He just pointed out what cunts you all are. Don't be bitter, embrace your cuntiness.

Oh great, it's always a good time when Sup Forums shows up with their colouring books and their play-doh

Highest level of taste, more like.

>I'm a proud social justice warrior

Where's it say that?

She's almost infuriatingly cute.

You can afford to be generous with 'em. The Austrian election was extremely upsetting for the poor little dears.

I LOVE DAISY AND WANT TO MARRY HER

Anyone who disagrees with a neckbeard on Sup Forums is automatically a hardcore leftist sjw commie jew cuck.

Hello, me

Daisyfags are the worst thing to happen to this board in the last 12 months

>hurrr durrrrrr UKIP voters are the real cry babies!
>stop mocking us globalists!
>we aren't extremely salty over losing, we swear!

would you let daisy put your balls in her mouth?

mind you those teeth.............

Did you ever see Baroness Greenfield (Oxonian professor and scientific peer) getting into a lather over how this "information age" is paradoxically blighting the range of human thought? The idea gets a damn sight less peculiar and more troubling when you take into account how much these "if you're not [x] you must be [y]" sorts are doing to justify it.