Why don't they matter to you? I'm waiting

Why don't they matter to you? I'm waiting.

They do.

Too many humans on earth, might as well start with the worst of us to get rid of

But they do.

samefag please go.

Thank you blacks for blood banks and peanut butter. You can all move along now.

no life matters more than another etc.
though white people never pull the whiney victim card

Let's go back to the 80's and 90's when criminals were getting shot and killed... not black people. Lulz kek

my life doesn't matter to blacks so why should they matter to me?

If you think a single race of lives matter in the eyes of other humans, or in the eyes of our galaxy, you're wrong, you and everyone else you know can die at any second and the world would go one. Also sage.

black lives what now?

Whiney lives matter. Crying babies lives matter. Those that cry the loudest lives matter. T_T

>i don't care about asian lives
>i don't care about white lives
>i don't care about middle eastern lives

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONES LIVES.

>i would kill anyone i don't give a shit about the colour of their skin.

>also there is nothing special about black people

why would i care about a lump of shit that can talk ?

niggers are just animals and should be treated like the monkeys that they are

if i see a piece of shit i call it a piece of shit , just because it is true about all blacks (niggers) so i am only being honest

Why don't you feel bad when you step on cockroaches?
There's your answer.

Because they're damn dirty apes.

>Citation Needed.

Black lives matter as much as everyone else does, but the people pushing Black Lives Matter on the street makes me want to go up to them, slap them down and say "Stop being such a bitch-ass nigger. You are making us look like punks to the crackers." By the way, I'm black.

they only matter if white cops are involved. No one gives a shit when ghettoblack kill other blacks. Obvioulsy their lives dont matter.

We have a lot of muslim shitters here in Sweden but I'd never trade that for having to deal with BLM.

I mean the entire black culture promotes hatred towards the police and they're constantly told that they are victims. Is it really that strange that blacks will respond differently to being confronted with a police? Even in a completely justified situation they flock to anyone of their own color and hold retarded demonstrations where they are being blatantly racist, but nobody can say that word except them.

Fuck Kneegrows

niggers

cus they niggas

Because nobody matters because there is no god and we are just worthless sacks of flesh in an uncaring universe.

>Bitches about racism
>Bitches about cultural appropriation
>Bitches about slavery
>Bitches about white privilege
>Bitches about cops
>Won't fuck off back to Africa

Seriously, if things are so fucking bad, why don't you just get the fuck out? Go back to Africa where things are apparently so much better.

>Dindu

Black lives matter, just not the welfare niggers living in cities

Well it depends

If your asking if they matter to me in the sense that i would be heart broken if they get killed . Well no but thats for most ppl on this planet , i dont know them i have no connection to them

If your asking do i think that black Lives matter Too in the sense of every life has a story and who am i to say this person who i dont know doesn't matter in general

All Live Matter in general

Black Lives Matter Too

most lives dont matter to me

Only spoopy lives matter

The reason they don't matter to me is mainly the double standard that fuels my hate for them. Allow me to explain... Niggers are allowed to say 'cracker' and 'honky' and it's accepted and even laughed at.. even in popular culture it's allowed... Yet if we whites DARE use a racial term against THEM.. we're the 'racists'... blacks protest awards because white's win?? You don't see white people protesting BET award ceremonies because blacks win do you?? FUCK NO! Also.. all the "black lives matter" bullshit... FUCK OFF with that crap! ALL lives fucking matter, selfish nigger! How about how blacks have the NAACP.. a school for niggers... if whites EVER had a school for whites... there would be a war that breaks out... there would be rioting in the streets! Blacks get their own fucking holiday (Kwanzaa), their own TV network (BET), their own goddamn MONTH! (Black History Month).. yet.. if whites had ANYTHING that was our own holiday, tv network, or our own month out of the year... we'd all be labeled RACISTS!! I'm fucking SICK of the double standard... add to the fact that niggers create MOST of the fucking crime in our country and always pull the "We dun do nuffin officer!" bullshit.... and blaming the white man for EVERYTHING wrong in their lives... the slavery thing was a long time ago.. It's time to fucking move on!! And ya know what you NEVER hear about?? The very first slave owner in America was BLACK!!! Or how about the fact that black people sold niggers to us in the first place! Why not blame your own goddamn race for once, hmm?? I'm just tired of the nigger mentality... it dumbs down the nation.. Ebonics.. I mean REALLY!? Nigger speech is borderline retarded. Why don't they matter? I think I explained that enough. I rest my case.

I don't know. I think human life is important in general. More in the sense that I want humanity to advance. I want humanity to go to the stars, and all that bullshit. But if someone gets shot several thousand miles away from me? I don't care that much. I'm not happy someone was shot. But there is too much human life for me to over invest in some dude in a shitty neighborhood. Was there a racist cop that shot a black guy for a stupid reason? Probably. And that is really shitty. But I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I just don't see the value of a single insignificant life when it is outside of my vicinity. I don't think one race is better than another. Black Lives Matter might have had a decent message at one point but the group is kind of shit. I don't know that much about it in its early stages but at this point its an anti police group.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

only the lives of my family and friends matter to me and i have no family members or friends who are black

i hate niggers

Me too.

The actual truth is no life matters.
Nor will it ever, simply because our world is small and insignificant and no matter what we do to or for our world it will never matter because the human race is gonna die out before the sun explodes
Basicly were all fuckt
So the less pointless shit you focus on the better

Do you care about cokroaches? No? See, im the same with niggers

If every nigger disappeared overnight, would you miss them?

>Things that a white man could have invented

No all humans are shit fuck everyone and everything
We all care wayy to much about everything just to find point to live in this wet rock hell hole we call earth

You ever wonder why cats dogs and retards blindly enjoy life
Because they get it
The key to living is simple
"Fuck it"
You wanna know what were to do
Eat shit fuck and die untill the fucking sun explodes