Hey, everyone...

Hey, everyone. So I'm debating on doing shrooms for the first time next week and I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me before taking them. Where would you recommend taking them? Should I eat before actually eating them? Any advice is helpful. Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your mental illness

I did mushrooms one time. I had to drive soon after they kicked in. I told my friend as we were leaving, not to distract me. He started fucking with my radio and asking me questions about it. Because of the questions I stopped paying attention to the road and nearly hit a mailbox. I yelled at him that that was exactly what I was talking about and kept driving. Made it home safe. A little later or sober friend took us to a church on a big hill over looking all the city lights. It was nice.

I didn't like smoking weed while tripping. It made tone stretch out in a bad way.

Kek you got it

Did you enjoy your trip overall?

Four pieces of advice:
1. Take them in nature (you'll want to be in nature after they kick in)
2. eat before eating the shrooms if you want a less intense trip, fast then eat while on shrooms for a more intense trip
3. to prepare the shrooms, you're going to want to chop/ grind them up and then put them in a bowl/cup then pour pure fresh squeezed lemon juice in the bowl/cup, then stir every five minutes for twenty minutes, then drink. Straight shrooms are fucking nasty but lemon tekking makes them much more manageable.
4. have a trip sitter if you're out and about

Sweet. I've been curious about them for awhile so we'll see how my trip goes. I'll probably go out hiking in the mountains.

Watch some psychedsubstance videos youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ

If possible, have a sitter, a friend whom you trust very well. If you have any friends who have done a psychedelic themselves, and you trust them, they are a great person to help you just in case things go south.

Remember that all psyches make your brain much more connected, connections which are usually limited, like having audio info being sent to the part of the brain that processes visual info, ect; (except in the case of dmt) remember that if things get too weird, tell yourself you took a psychedelic drug, and it WILL be over in a few hours. Shrooms CANNOT kill you. You should also be aware that because of the brain connectivity, your emotions will be very much amplified, which is where bad trips make things go south. A good way to fix this is to do something as simple as changing the song/music, or even sitting in a different spot. It's weird, but it's based on how you personally associate things, i.e., what memories and thought you have attached to that spot or song or thing.

Also, just go with the flow. Any friction is against your own mind, and any fighting is literally you fighting yourself, like "stop hitting yourself" tier shit, just go with the trip.

Prepare a little, but remember that you are likely not to stick to any plans you personally make. You're operating a lot by subconscious at that point. Also, if you go outside and it's really bright, get some sunglasses. Your pupils are much wider (and it will be obvious, don't even try to hide it. Just don't be awkward or freaked out about it and people most likely won't care), so your eyes will be taking in a lot more sun/UV rays, which can damage your eyes.

Rule 2: IT IS NOT REAL, YOU'RE TRIPPING.
don't feel like "hurr life is just a simulation" or whatever retarded whatif you think of. Everyone fucking thinks these things. You're just tripping.

RULE 1: DON'T BE A DUMBASS

or you can just be a man and eat them straight

chase that shit with some water if you're a huge pussy... "tek" or whatever meme that is if you're a colossal pussy

>don't be like hurr durr life is a simulation
>everyone thinks these things
>is jus trip

Or, tripping opens your fucking eyes to the obvious truth.

Jesus christ. It's like pulling teeth with you fucks

Fucking kids, you are Planing a Trip in about a week and yet you have No fucking clue. That's a pretty shitty Seting and leaves room for a horrortrip. Those things need to be planed way ahead and Organized well if you want to have a safe and nice Trip. Dont take it so lightly

The first time I did shrooms I grabbed a handful, shoved them down my fucking gullet, and rode that shit out like a warrior.

The next time, I took way less because I had learned from my previous experience and knew what I was trying to accomplish was not to get fukt.... but to simply alter my state of mind.

On the one hand, it's wise to ask for advice.
On the other hand, you need to just have the courage to do this.

Also, unlike what this tard says , psychedelics CANNOT cause mental illness of any kind. They CAN bring forth early symptoms in people already prone them, but they cannot cause the illness by themselves.
That being said, anyone who knows they are prone to these kinds of things should probably not be taking any kind of psych drug. To each their own, though.

After the trip, you may feel like your life has changed. While psyches can help you see things that you couldn't before, all that connectivity giving perspective and all, you really shouldn't be rushing to "fix my life". While having a realization and doing nothing at all is a waste, you also can't be a dumbass and try to change so much without realizing it has consequences because the world doesn't work around your realization. You're still just a human who has to work with what they have.

Because everyone who trips totally thinks that same thought, rite? Go watch Matrix some more with your media fueled bullshit. The only reason the "life is a simulation" theory is around is because disproving it is literally disproving a negative. Kind of like how you have no real way to disprove there's not constantly some alien that hides around you your whole life without you realizing it. It's a retarded theory that barely hangs onto a thin "b-but you can't disprove it" thread. Fuck off.

You know, taking things that seriously is going to end up causing enough stress that it causes more harm than good. You can set the stage, sure. But once the acting starts, it goes where it wants.

1) Be in nature
2) Eat before hand, something basic like a chicken sandwich
3) Take a god damn picnic blanket because I guarantee you, you will want to lie down
4) Take a portable speaker so you can listen to music and nature at the same time
5) I recommend making mushroom tea
>grind mushrooms to powder
>get warm/hot water (not boiling!!)
>put mushroom powder and lemon juice in water, add a teabag for extra flavour
>let it sit for 20mins, stir occasionally
>strain liquid into cup, throw out the mushroom goop at the bottom
>drink tea like you'd drink a beer, not too fast

good info

you're not impressing anyone dickhead, eating the mushrooms straight can give you an uncomfortable feeling in the stomach mid trip which isn't ideal.
Why not put a little more effort in and be comfy?

saying shit like this is stupid. thanks for giving everyone negative vibes
Sometimes the best trips are unplanned ones

>Source: I grow mushrooms and consume them often, I've every popular method of consumption, and a lot of different settings

dont do it alone, have some friends, one sobber to wacht after the rest, have somthing to drink near to you all time, dont forget to drink, psychodelic music is shit, go outside if you are not in a big city, watch futurama, eat some fruits

also remember:
it may last 3-8h, but you will need some time after it, dont have anything importand the next day
remember you are on shrooms, dont forget that, dont go out if you might meet some "normal" people

also have fun, any special questions?

Dont compare a firsttimer with yourself. This has nothing to do with negative vibes. Not planing ahead, especialy when you have no experience with psychedelics as op seems can go horribly wrong and take away the beauty of tripin for once and all.

this guy is way knowledgable and cool. everybody look at this guy.

Using buzzwords like horrortrip definitely isn't helping anyone

How about make some nice suggestions instead of scolding the guy?

Put yourself in his shoes, then read that post again, "horrortrip" is enough to put anyone off

>Hey, everyone.

Fuck you you fag

So I'm debating on doing shrooms for the first time next week

Debating? You are a faggot. Do those shrooms asshole.

> and I was wondering if you guys have any advice for me before taking them.

> Where would you recommend taking them?

Some place not intrinsically sucky.

> Should I eat before actually eating them? Any advice is helpful. Thanks

I'd wait until an hour after eating before taking shrooms, Having something to wash it down with is good.

>Straight shrooms are fucking nasty but lemon tekking makes them much more manageable.

The reason you use lemon juice is psilocybin is only soluble in an acidic solution. Important for making tea out of shrooms,

However if you just eat them you'll get high.

if you smoke weed, roll a couple joints right after you eat the shroomz. rolling while actually tripping can be difficult.

>rolling while actually tripping can be difficult.

doing anything while tripping is difficult

na, i play piano while i trip, and it doesnt even feel like im playing anything, it feels like somebody else is playing it for me and im just sitting on the stool and listening, my hands just keep going and going and going

The size you cut the shrooms up into before swallowing them really makes a difference.

If you put the shrooms into a coffee grinder and blend them to a powder, this will make the psilocybin go into your system faster and harder but not last as long. It'll make 1 gram feel like 2 but last only half as long. So expect to feel the effects within 30-45 minutes and be gone in about 3 hours.

If you just chew them, the chunks will be very large, take longer to get into your system and seem like forever to come down. In reality it'll take almost 1.5-2 hours before effects and last 8-12 hours.

If you cut them up to small pieces, about 5mm squares like I usually do, they seem to come on in about an hour and last 6-8 hours.

This kinda gives you a time table so you can plan out for how long you can trip for. Personally I like to grind it up in to powder so it'll make the shrooms last longer.