If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

No Bra Friday - if you wear one u have to take it off
If your top has buttons, the top 4 button must be undone, If you don't have them unbuttoned, you can feel her tits for 5 seconds
If you give a guy a boner, you have to show him your tits for 5 seconds
If he has the nerve to pull his pants down & show you, have to give handjob for 3mins, if he does come in 3 mins, must use mouth for next 2 mins

> doesn't come in 3 mins, have to use mouth

what about girls who refuse to take off bra?

All girls have to fuck any guy whenever they are told to by the guy. That way i can fuck everyone by the end of the year. No rules apply for the guys too they can do whatever. For the girls if they refuse punishment is brutal gangrape by any male including students and faculty especially dirty janitors and old creepy fart teachers

if i made a rule for the girls at my school i'd have to go back there and tell them. seeing as how i finished studying there thirty years ago, there might be some problems with that.

maybe they would give repeat offenders as a permanent toy to the creepy, dirty janitors

The highest scoring student in the class gets to fuck whoever they want in the class, including the professor.

Yea repeat offenders get tied up and creampie gangraped all day by the janitors or given to the sports teams to relieve stress after practice. Pretty much theres no learning just raping high school girls all day

no bra fridays? What kind of other days are there?

Based on attractiveness (voted by males. staff and students) the top 40% of girls will be made to wear school girl outfits.
Short plaid shirts, just long enough to cover ass, any bend over of even a few inches will expose their panties.
they will wear white button up shirts, with cleavage out, and push up bras mandatory, along with solid black lace thongs.
If the girl is out of dress code, she is stripped and presented at lunch for the boys.
Guys can spend tickets (earned in classes for doing well of course) to grope these girls in the amphitheater.
If she decides to resist for whatever reason, the male which whom she resisted will be allowed 10 minutes alone with her in a room.
Further offences will bring more time to this.
On Fridays, the top 40 females will be displayed in their cheerleader outfits, dancing for the boys at lunch and breaks.
if a boy wants to use his ticket on a girl for groping, on Fridays he can do so without her having been in trouble. If she refuses, she is bent over the knee of her next male teacher, and swatted with a paddle until she says sorry to the male student for refusal, at which point he can tie her down and spend 10 minutes alone with her.

where are guys allowed to grope? and will cheerleader outfit still have panties?

for the other 60% of girls in the school, they will be made to wear tights, and a spaghetti strap shirt, with no bra.
they wear this outfit, so we can see what potential they have for the next voting session.
(voting takes place every 6 weeks)
the lower 60% of females are required to give daily blowjobs and handjobs to male students, in class.
they will do so from under the table, and out of sight of the male students. males may not touch the lower 60% with their hands. but may receive stimulation from them. if a lower 60% refuses to do her work for the day she will be subject to detention.
detention for disobedient lower 60% includes being tied into the doggy style position, and being used repeatedly by the male students after sports practice.
girls in the lower 60% are assigned pleasure class instead of physical ed, and this is the rotation at which they suck dick.

> Virgins are given special treatment. To reward good work, the best 3 male students get to choose 1 girl (virgin or not) each to be their personal slaves all year long, with senior students getting priority choice.
A girl who has only belonged one male student is permitted to choose to stay with him instead of others being able to choose her (although he can order her to service his friends)
> Each semester, the male students vote on the top 50% of female students. These girls arent allowed to wear clothing during the semester.
> Once a girl has willingly had sex with anyone other than the first male who took her virginity, she is free to use for any male student or staff member.
Any girl who willingly sleeps with someone other than her current owner, who refuses to obey orders or who breaks any other rule is tied up in the hall while the other students and staff punish her. Extra marks can be earned by male students who come up with inventive and original punishments. At the end of the day, girls who are being pubished are forced to service the groundskeepers dog. Repeat offenders are taken to a nearby farm and forced to service horses on camera until they have learned to behave.

How I wish school was like this when I went there

for inventive and original punishments, a lot of boys might try to find out the girl's most hated fetish, and find a punishment based on that

Who is this? You go to school with her? Got more?

how would they react?

Id claim this one, and when i start getting tired of her id share her around, force her to fuck the horses then send the video to her family

These are all good.

anyone into asian girls?

i dont really have a fetish, i just like girls i guess, not particularly interested or oddly infatuated with anything necessarily non sexual like feet or something

All women must attend to their studies and keep to themselves, interfering with male study is punishable by death, neglecting studies is punishable by whipping and on third offence death, dumb women must learn to work factory machines, cleaning and delivery driving, smart women must learn management and communication skills, lesbians and the terminally butch may join male classes if they chose but must have short hair, full length trousers and straight shirts/jackets etc