youtube.com/watch?v=ngzC_8zqInk
youtube.com/watch?v=2A2XBoxtcUA
youtube.com/watch?v=_k3RnRiA864
youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

definitely not fucking that lmao

>my girlfriend dictates what I like
the album

I listen to Sacha Boutros late at night with some Portishead. During the day I listen to whatever is on Jack FM.

i knew i would get trashed for posting that, but it does sound better driving in a car at night for some odd reason. I think some albums need a certain environment to be best enjoyed you wouldnt want to listen to jimmy buffet in a snow cabin ya know

You first, OP

my gf likes weezer and hates the arctic monkeys AM isnt my favorite arctic monkeys album but it is the best fit for this thread and why i posted this i couldnt think of anything else and want stuff that sounds good bumping in the car

Sure, but AM is such a shit album that it's completely unenjoyable in all circumstances.

That's a good album though. Maybe not car material.

My vote goes to John Mayer - Continuum.
>girlfriend not dictating what i like. lel

Playing How To Disappear Completely while driving at like 5 AM when it's dark and no one is on the road is a transcendental experience.

if you like alt rock and dont like r u mine off that album idk whats wrong with you

me and the gf normally bop to this

Are you a twelve year old girl?

ok but by that logic i should only listen to reggae/dub when im baked off my ass. certain environments can add to an album (point you're trying to make i assume) but ultimately, it just comes down to if the music is good. which AM isn't lmao

no im just a guy who doesnt let a internet forum dictate what i listen to. not every album needs to be sgt pepper or loveless Sup Forums some stuff just sounds good

people listen to reggae sober?
no but im glad you get my point at least do you like any of arctic monkeys stuff?

I like alt rock, I think R U Mine is one of the weakest singles Arctic Monkeys have ever produced.

Compare this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ngzC_8zqInk

to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2A2XBoxtcUA

Sure, there's plenty of good albums that aren't Sup Forumscore. AM isn't one of them.

sounds like something someone would say that lets online forums dictate his tastes

i heavily disagree AM is my favorite band and r u mine is there best song period and this isnt a very unpopular opinion in the fan base most would say r u mine or i bet you look good on the dancefloor are their best single. but people have different taste and thats cool

true why would i make this thread if not though i feel like a lot of people on here refuse to listen to any semi popular music just because its popular and it sucks just because its popular. if they posted AM to bandcamp Sup Forums would love it

I remember seeing them on tour after Suck It and See released, and they played R U Mine before it was a single. It was easily the weakest song in the set and no one liked it.

That song has been pushed so hard down people's throats to the point that it sounds good simply because everything else on AM is so lifeless and dull.

Sup Forums doesn't automatically like what's on bandcamp. Most people on Sup Forums are pretty done with the current blues revival scene dominating popular music. It's over-saturated and boring.

you're talking shit
Sup Forumscore is popular as with normal fags

im jealous, but they might have been because they didnt know the song

your gf probably doesn't understand the album.

thanks for contributing to the point of the thread instead of randomly attacking AM

>RHCP
>Oasis
>Queen
>Metallica
>Coldplay
>Aerosmith

Just a few massive bands that Sup Forums widely despise for some reason.

Animal Collective - Centipede Hz

not only Sup Forums, not even close.

>Coldplay
come on man
i agree with the rest though wtf did aerosmith do

dad get off the computer now

it's litterally an angry blackman screaming it's an album for all the family

It's not even that bad really. It's a fun album.

Sup Forums is just full of autists.

depends where you are, I like to put on synthwave though, specifically miami nights 1983 - turbulence

Sold well over a hundred million records.

Obviously taste is subjective, but you can't even mention the aforementioned bands without getting shat on. Makes no sense when they're just as globally popular than Radiohead.

this post may be kind of cliche...
their discography is great to play while driving

because they are MEDIOCRE as all hell

To you.

exactly im not claiming AM is this grand masterpiece its a fun album good to listen to with friends maybe thats why Sup Forums doesnt get it and listens to loveless and radiohead on repeat alone all night

they are a better rolling stones

Josh Homme and Alex Turner worked together on AM too josh does backing vocals on fireside

i know
but that doesn't make it a good album

yea & not particularly

I play this with my friends in the car

this is my favourite "driving alone at night" album

youtube.com/watch?v=_k3RnRiA864

>I GOTTA CUP FULL OF BEETLEJUICE

that's pretty meta

yeah but this album is objectively teenage-girl tier trash

have you ever met a girl who actually likes AM because i would love to the only ones who seem to like it are on tumblr and i believe just like the artwork

>HOEISH ASS BITCH KEEP RUNNIN THAT MOUTH

I've never even talked to another human so I can't answer that

feel bad 4 u OP u were just trying to have a nice thread and then the avant teens of mu showed up to validate their copy paste tastes by shitting on urs

This is the best album for cruising down the highway at midnight. Also just a really comfy album in general.

Holy shit, can you even form a proper sentence?

chill

Humbug is objectively their best album. S&S and AM are both complete garbage in comparison. Their first 2 are fantastic, but Humbug is just an astounding album that everyone took for granted.

id rank them
1. Whatever people say i am
2. Suck it and See
3. Humbug
4. AM
5. Favorite worst Nightmare

youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0