Can you die of Marijuana? Heard its dangerous

can you die of Marijuana? Heard its dangerous...

It would take consuming 680 kg of pot in a 15 minute timespan to cause an overdose.
>You'd have to smoke 680,000 blunts in 15 minutes to cause an overdose.

don't inject it, you will turn into faggot

this is bullshit, my friend injected one marijuana and she died 6 times.

i smoked it once, now i'm gay

i smoked last week and now im dead

To the other OP who said weed gives him negative thoughts and feelings - drink melisa( lemon balm) before you smoke. It sounds ridiculous but it works. Thanks me later.

I heard bleach works better

I snorted a while weed at once and died, try maybe half a weed

I smoked it once, now I'm a dog

dont do it. It can create nerve gas in ur body causing eternal bleeding

Yes, don't do it. It's very easy to overdose on, and even more dangerous is the mental interaction. If you have even one marijuana, you can easily succumb to overwhelming violent urges. Studies have shown that people who use only one half of a marijuana have a 63.7% chance of entering a psychotic state and killing someone (more often than not, multiple people). One and a half marujuanas usually prove to be a lethal dose, and it's very easy to recklessly do this many after having any amount. It is by far the most dangerous drug.

nobody has ever done one and a half marijuanas so please stop bullshiting

Thank you sir for informing me, I knew Marijuana vas dangerous.

Jesus fuck, thats a ton of marijuanas

My son died because of marajuana. When I found out he was a pothead loser I shot the little fucker.

I had a friend who nearly died, but I think it was more the fact he took marajuana, weed and pot all in one sitting. Mixing drugs can be lethal so just stick to one (if you have to have any).

Marijuana once shot my best friend

only if you choke to death on a space cake

I dropped three of the mary janes and died 7 times. Usually takes a crane to get them out

Excuse me, but sounds like your friend is a total moron