Whatever happened to this guy?

Whatever happened to this guy?

He used to be everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Hartnett
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Writing shit? JGL's a pretty creative and ambitious fellow.

The manlet probably fell in a puddle and drowned

Doing that stupid hit REC shit that no one cares about. Also starring in bombs like the Walk and Sin City 2. And turning down hit movies like Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla.

Turning down a cushy role in MCU is pretty fucking stupid.

Davy probably ate him.

Also he looks and sounds like a moron in that Snowden movie, I thought Jeffrey Donovan's accents were bad, holy shit not anymore.

Please tell me you shopped his head or made his chest smaller.

>turning down hit movies like Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla.

If anything I'm disposed to think better of him now.

Turning down hits just makes you disappear faster. Squinty eyed motherfuckers need all the work they can get.

He's going to be in the new movie about the NSA guy.

What I'm wondering is what happened to all his talent? I saw mysterious skin and thought to myself, "wow I can't believe the kid from 3rd rock from the sun is playing a gay prostitute that got molested as a kid and he's actually really good." Now he is in the shittiest movies. I thought he was a real artist but he is obviously just in it for the money.

He stopped being posted on Sup Forums because that one tripfag that posted him stopped posting on Sup Forums.

Just like Annasophia Robb, Summer Glau, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, etc.

He still is...

his head was too hot

busy touring with trivium

>all the good tripfags are gone

I miss ej, summer, real krager.

We'll see soon enough I guess. Gordon-Levitt's a damn sight more versatile than Josh Hartnett though.

He became a proud transexual

>people are unironically impersonating krager now

Enjoyed the fuck out of looper so I'm all for him

maybe hes one 9of these trippers who just retire before 30 from acting?

He got deported back to china

turns out he can't really act.

he quit acting tho

Must have been his ghost in the 3 seasons of Penny Dreadful.

You tit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Hartnett

>"Regarding fame, Hartnett has said, "I know what it's like to be in that whole world. I was up there for a couple of years, and it was uncomfortable. I think trying to stay at the top is a shortcut to unhappiness." Hartnett also took a break from acting, saying "I spent a bit of time really thinking about whether this was the right thing for me."[21]"

He quit for a bit you shit.

And then he came back you fucking mong

F A G G O T S