Can you guys recommend some books on music theory and/or songwriting?

can you guys recommend some books on music theory and/or songwriting?

Other urls found in this thread:

u.arizona.edu/~gross/Slonimsky/Thesaurus.of.Scales.And.Melodic.Patterns.Nicolas.Slonimsky.pdf
megafileupload.com/2M5hx/Kenny_Werner_-_Effortless_Mastery_-_Liberating_The_Master_Musician_Within-2.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll have a look now but I had this PDF book of a jazz pianist who wrote on creativity, inspiration and the "ideology" (I guess) of being a musician. It's a great read and should make you reevaluate how you view your art.

anyone interested? I can have a look for it now

for theory it depends on like what your level is but the slominski book of scales is pretty cool and has some interesting ideas like variants on the diminished scale and stuff and then ways to harmonize it

lay the foundation pupper

yeah sure that sounds tight

yeah im interested, if you can find the name of it

aight, my mac is slow as fuck but i'll get to it and upload it

or you could just use google fucktard

also if anyone wants this it's here

u.arizona.edu/~gross/Slonimsky/Thesaurus.of.Scales.And.Melodic.Patterns.Nicolas.Slonimsky.pdf

add me to the list user

recommend RECOMMEND

can't you read, you fucking asswipe?

okay, it's called "Kenny Werner - Effortless Mastery - Liberating The Master Musician Within"

If you don't want to buy a copy, here's the PDF i got from my lecturer. It's best read in small amounts to absorb everything.

Good luck my fellow players.

>megafileupload.com/2M5hx/Kenny_Werner_-_Effortless_Mastery_-_Liberating_The_Master_Musician_Within-2.pdf

Lay the foundation pupper

Lay the foundation pupper

thanks!

ys

thanks, my dude

i did. which was why i was suggesting you use google instead you absolute fucking idiot

lay the fundation pupper

lay the foundations pupper

Lay the foundation, Pupper!

eat shit and fuck off from this board pupper

lay the foundation pepper

>how it feels to chew 5 gum

Look how sad that dog is

Someone tediously forcing it to pose for the camera uncomfortably so they can take a funny picture

Humans are a valueless species

hope he killed his owner in sleep