The modern Bjork

The modern Bjork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Ji1l01Z_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yasssss

Does anyone have links to his live shows? Didn't know he performed in drag.

the gay autechre

>autechre

Stop with this meme already. His music is just hipsterish electronica for posers.

>electronica

oh god, not this again

>His

woah so diverse and progressive

Fuck off.

The modern Richard D. James.

whos this cunt and why is he stealing mansons 1994 to 2000 style?

Okay, I'm mad

more like the modern trent reznor

this is not grimes lad

It's 2017, be progressive m8.

that's what im talking about
why did you reply me?

>hipsterish electronica for posers

so... ugh... autechre?

seen him live in houston. he played videos of goat birthing and sang opera while showing his ass off in drag. imo his music is way too abrasive for my tastes, and im a big fan of autechre, aphex, opn, etc. calling him the modern bjork is giving him a little too much credit. hes creative but not incredible

why do leftists keep trying to shove their PC gay shit down our throats can't they see we've had enough?

No one's forcing anything down your throat here boyo. You literally chose to spend your free time on a website full of homos buddy boy.

Why do conservative's keep shoving their nonsense down our throats?

Manson wasn't as hot tho..

why do conservatives are so obsessed about having things endlessly shoved in their throats?

>tfw no handsome producer bf

I just want to keep my kids safe from cultural marxism, is that too much to ask?

>my kids

I feel unironically disturbed and sickened by this gay/transgender stuff. It's a visceral sense of profound wrongness, something you can only understand with your gut. I was always uneasy with this sort of 'progress', but had to go along because PC culture. But no longer. no longer shall I keep quiet about what I feel is wrong.

ay whats your name wanna let me suck your dick in the alley? I wont tell anyone, your secretes safe with me hun

Why are gays all a bunch of soulless hedonists?

Who is this?

Milo Yiannopoulos

>claims to be serious
>uses a term "cultural marxism"
you know what I feel disturbed and sickened by? Godamn shiteaters on the internet.

>posers.

i swear i'm not a narcissistic elitist hister guys

cultural marxism is a pretty effective buzzword, it reflects what many people, perhaps even the majority of people, feel about the leftist social engineering that's being rammed down their throats and down their children's throats. Even if leftists try to make fun of it with their inferior memes, it won't stop it from spreading. We don't even have to make normies start talking about 'cultural marxism', we just have to awaken that little seed of suspicion, the redpill that's already inside their heads.

>about the leftist social engineering
I said I fucking hate shit eaters.
fuck off already

I hate arca's image so much, it's so memey and makes me cringe. That said he does some interesting things with music, more so in his stuff that strays from the usual hip hop influence

word

youtube.com/watch?v=U6Ji1l01Z_o

god he is trying so hard to be Bjork it's embarrassing

lmao at day for night right?

Weird. I suppose you empathize with the those who wanted black people to use separate water fountains.

In any case, just accept that you're on the wrong side of history. Let people be people.

I'm not gay but I would suck Arca's dick.

muh wrong side of history! anyone who disagres with progressive dogma is on 'the wrong side of history'. this is orwellian bullshit. its [the current year] for godsake! literally hitler!

You're not alone. There's nothing "progressive" about being gay or transgender. People seemed to be way too obsessed with sex and if they can't get it this is what they turn to.

>muh kids